Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
smartie

Our Lovely Home @ Bishan

the marble flooring looks very nice!!!

ask u huh: the mirror given by uncle? or u all buy one?

The marble flooring is existing.. We merely polished it.. Anyway, there's one small portion not polished.. Dunno why..

We bought the mirror ourselves.. They merely install.. The MBR one is not up, Uncle is supplying that.. But it's not free as well, it's stated in the quotes.

looking good! looking forward to see ur carpentry.

We merely did a bit of carpentry.. A bit bit more to go.. Hopefully, not disappointing..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
The marble flooring looks good. The tiles also look ok on the picture .. so what's wrong?

guy77, we bought one mirror but the other one is supplied by uncle

The tiles in the toilets are hollow.. Some is because the grouting was not done.. And a bit of the tiles are either over or under grouting.. So some lines are thick and thin.. I find it pretty messy.. Perhaps I'm fussy lah..

Booy, once carpentry is up, it'll be a showroom liao!!! The floor looks good after polishing...

Mine won't be a big showroom like yours.. It's smaller and not as much work by Uncle.. :)

good buy on the sony and LG lcd tv....was looking at sony bravias too at pc show but still too high for our budget.

finally settled with LG 42" LF20 for $1149.

looking forward to more pics!

nice nice...really bling bling lor...:)

Hopefully, the bling bling can last ah.. :)

good buy on the sony and LG lcd tv....was looking at sony bravias too at pc show but still too high for our budget.

finally settled with LG 42" LF20 for $1149.

looking forward to more pics!

Your LG 42" LF20 for $1149 is a good buy manz.. Almost half price of mine and bigger.. Too bad Smartie only interested in Sony after comparing all the specs..

nvm... after a while if it doesn't bling anymore you can always polish grind and polish again... that's the good thing about marble... :)

nvm... after a while if it doesn't bling anymore you can always polish grind and polish again... that's the good thing about marble... :)

Booy, the marble really looks very nice! Agree with Pet, Marble's great in the sense that you can just keep polishing to retain its bling gleam.

It also adds more value to your place during valuation! Just need to maintain continuously and be careful with water accumulation. :)

Glad to see you got your LCDs! It'll be cosy to watch your Anime and shows in the MBR on a 32"!

Edited by adrian_john

Booy, the marble really looks very nice! Agree with Pet, Marble's great in the sense that you can just keep polishing to retain its bling gleam.

It also adds more value to your place during valuation! Just need to maintain continuously and be careful with water accumulation. :)

Glad to see you got your LCDs! It'll be cosy to watch your Anime and shows in the MBR on a 32"!

Our MBR is pretty small.. Definitely very cosy.. I'm starting to look forward to those days :)

Today, carpentry is up.. Think more than half done.. 40% more to go?

I have some complaints over some of the work.. Like my MBR wardrobe seems slanted? The TV console backing of the MBR feature is so thick that my TV might pop out of the cut-out hole.. And my living feature wall didn't really hang in the air.. Some small and manageable problems, I shall see how it goes tomorrow..

Remaining carpentry not up and still lying around.. Very little more to go..

DSC00342.jpg

Just choosen the corian top for my MBR toilet's cupboard.. So my cupboard shall stay headless for a while.. :)

ya lor. always heard marble flooring is nice and adds valuation.

and urs is very nice and bright. :good:

The marble flooring is laid for the entire house.. Think it's by the previous and previous owner.. The laminate flooring in the room is built on top of the marble flooring as well.. I paid a pretty high COV, so I shall comfort myself with this flooring now.. haha...

hihi may i know how much is your rain shower set? are u using water tank?

I shall PM you the price.. HDB flat is usually advised to use storage heater for installation of rainshower. I have a Joven storage heater to support this..

Oh you better check again if really wardrobe slant or not. At frist we also thought our wardrobe slant and than I check again than found out that the carpentry have install the hinge and nicely close.. So it could be the wall slant/floor not even.

Our living room one of the wall is slant when we wanted to do the tv feature wall... so we come with no choice uncle say best way is plaster the wall a bit to look like its stright and cannot plaster too much too :)