Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Simon & Rachel Project

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Everyone let's put our hand to welcome pink_clover being the latest member to the Henner club *clap clap clap :):):)

wah congrats congrats

eh where is pink_clover btw ? she starting blog ? :unsure: :unsure:

wah congrats congrats

eh where is pink_clover btw ? she starting blog ? :unsure: :unsure:

Dun know leh ... she never come my thread de .... only go to the thread of the henner club .... I ask her start her thread le ...

Dun know leh ... she never come my thread de .... only go to the thread of the henner club .... I ask her start her thread le ...

Hello everybody !! Eh simon, i got come to yr thread often to read de ok.. just haven't post anything yet mah... :P

Hello everybody !! Eh simon, i got come to yr thread often to read de ok.. just haven't post anything yet mah... :P

hahaha .. kk start yr thread fast ... we will support u de :)

Hi Simon,

Can i ask u which brand of instant water heater is good? Preferably cheap and good... hahaa..

Thks!!

Edited by Chinchye

Hi Simon,

Hope you don't mind me asking this in your blog, how do i get to Sungei Kadut using public transport? I'm currently scouting around for a sofa and and heard that's a good place to look... Any other good place to recommend? I'm keen on getting a L-shaped farbic sofa with budget of below 1k.

Anyway, thks for giving me henry's contact. will contact him soon to ask for a quotation. :)

Hi Simon,

Hope you don't mind me asking this in your blog, how do i get to Sungei Kadut using public transport? I'm currently scouting around for a sofa and and heard that's a good place to look... Any other good place to recommend? I'm keen on getting a L-shaped farbic sofa with budget of below 1k.

Anyway, thks for giving me henry's contact. will contact him soon to ask for a quotation. :)

Oh, i found out there is a shuttle bus to IFC, so it's alright... Anywhere else i can go for affordable sofa? Or would it be better to wait till december for sales?

Hi Simon,

Can i ask u which brand of instant water heater is good? Preferably cheap and good... hahaa..

Thks!!

I bought 707, heard it's a more reliable brand :)

Oh, i found out there is a shuttle bus to IFC, so it's alright... Anywhere else i can go for affordable sofa? Or would it be better to wait till december for sales?

Me celini supporter . Ha. Anyway, IFC got alot of brand . So u can really shop there :)