Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

We Bought A Flat, And Made It Our Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Sis Maydream1

My kitchen cabinet also costs that much, including the grey interior material.

But yours bigger leh, right?

this is the blum system "lambo doors" :sport-smiley-004: $280 for 1.... very expensive.... cannot afford to fix more :(

lifeup-blum-system-4.jpg

very nice right.... wife n me love it.... but too expensive for a hinge.. ... :(

Hi bro, very nice indeed. I also wanted a lambo door and even brought my IDs to Interior Affairs showroom to show them. But one look and they said cannot cos my upper cabinets reach to the ceiling and there is no clearance to "lambo" the door upwards...

Hi bro, very nice indeed. I also wanted a lambo door and even brought my IDs to Interior Affairs showroom to show them. But one look and they said cannot cos my upper cabinets reach to the ceiling and there is no clearance to "lambo" the door upwards...

Yep... so I intend to fix 1 lambo door at the dish rack glass door :sport-smiley-004:

:sport-smiley-004: hi friends waiting for my ToTo showroom adventure... finally wife n me went to their big showroom at Boon Siew Buldg yesterday... :sport-smiley-004:

Discount wise, they are not able to match the small showroom at Jln Besar... But saw 2 WCs that may be suitable for toilets with floor trap between 8" to 10" :dribble:

Bro Jcase, yours condo , I think using P trap... you will not have much issues as ToTo have a few range on P-traps...

toto1.jpg

CW630 Retail SGD$931.00 before discount

toto1a.jpg

I think we'll be going for this : Floor trap is 8", we need offset by 2" as our MBR toilet is a 10" floortrap....

toto2.jpg

1 piece WC, less than 700mm in lenght.... Our ideal 1... but common toilet cannot fix as common toilet is on 11".... will need to get other options... Thanks to Sis Maydream whom recommended me a nice WC she's using... will check that out :sport-smiley-004:

CW868 WC from ToTo, I'm now hunting for best discount and buying this... :sport-smiley-004:

toto2a.jpg

will update ToTo fans here on whats the best doscount I managed and from where in a few days :sport-smiley-004:

Also, we were at our unit yesterday morning to take some pics of our reno progress :sport-smiley-004:

Foyer area Granite is up....

foyer2.jpg

Main Entrance Kerb also ready, constructed using 2 long granite slabs....

foyer1-1.jpg

we have to sacrifice the wrought iron gate as a result of building the main entrance kerb (actually only wanted to paint over the wrought iron gate.... will have to replace now) :(

gate1.jpg

Foyer partition wall and "our initials" wall almost complete :sport-smiley-004:

foyer5.jpg

Balcony Cemented base for stones n pebbles floor, special thanks to Bro ne0mesis for pointing out the outdate slate tiles and also the colout theme that I want to achieve.... (we initailly intended to keep the slate tiles for "outdoor" look)

balcony.jpg

Rubbish bin cover also replaced, waiting for us to "open ceremony" .... :sport-smiley-004:

balcony3.jpg

Inspired by Spikey and Sis Adidaem.... wife n me love the Foscarini Caboche chandelier at first sight... .. but the real stuff too ex, so we got a 70cm size replica.... according to the person selling, there are 2 sizes for this replica, 30cm and 70cm... 30cm retails at slightly below $700 and 70cm at slightly above 1k.. ... so to us, it's a pretty expensive replica :o but it's really love at 1st sight thingy....

Cabocho.jpg

very happy although we only got the replica :lol::sport-smiley-004:

Edited by Kobelala

One more light wifen me really like is this molecule light... .... Have any Bros and Sis came across this light and any price indications ? TIA :sport-smiley-004:

IMG-20110514-005301.jpg

I know I saw someone bought this in RT but just can't recall the thread at all...

thanks for the Toto update kobe! Waiting to hear about what's the max discount you can get. :dribble:

your house updates look nice, must be very exciting to see your place taking shape! especially like the intials of your names