Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

We Bought A Flat, And Made It Our Home

Nice balcony light.Think I will get the same or similar. Remember imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. :sport-smiley-004:

Bro next Sun I will going to Tradehub - *** and Hafary to look atsanitary ware. Hear they have some decent bundled packages.

:sport-smiley-004: Dear Bro, no problem, u know when I'm in primary school, good friends always use same schoolbags :yamseng: they're good, can withstand rain or shine... warranty 1 year... $98 nia.... but bro if u buying, go to Philips Facebook site, Sis Sleek told me got 10% discount if order from there... I bought fix price :furious: from lightings.sg at Jln besar...

Bro, Hafary carry Hansgrohe and 1 other of their in house brand, I think quite good ones but never really research... also I'm going ToTo showroom at Boon Siew tomorrow (if nothing screws up), will keep you updated on the WCs.... :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

in case friends dunno what i'm talking about... "lamborghini door" blum system.... as my ENGLAND very poor, dunno how to describe, will use illustration instead :P

This a Lamborghini Mucielago LP640 supercar... see how the doors open up

white-lamborghini-murcielago-lp640-doors-open.jpg

this is the blum system "lambo doors" :sport-smiley-004: $280 for 1.... very expensive.... cannot afford to fix more :(

lifeup-blum-system-4.jpg

very nice right.... wife n me love it.... but too expensive for a hinge.. ... :(

:sport-smiley-004: Dear Bro, no problem, u know when I'm in primary school, good friends always use same schoolbags :yamseng: they're good, can withstand rain or shine... warranty 1 year... $98 nia.... but bro if u buying, go to Philips Facebook site, Sis Sleek told me got 10% discount if order from there... I bought fix price :furious: from lightings.sg at Jln besar...

Bro, Hafary carry Hansgrohe and 1 other of their in house brand, I think quite good ones but never really research... also I'm going ToTo showroom at Boon Siew tomorrow (if nothing screws up), will keep you updated on the WCs.... :sport-smiley-004:

Monday I am on leave so I will check out the Toto showroom as well. I think there is a Caroma one next to it as well :drunk:

Ya lor,.... worried Cabinets expensive as my quote exclude cabinet....

Electrical I am quite confident will be ok cos I didn't run much new points :sport-smiley-004:

My cabinets with my island costs me 7k. So I think your quote with kitchen will be around 40k liao. Haha....

Or u want to install Japanese kitchen cabinet that song cho carries the brand? Just 1 wall with cabinet costs 20k.

Edited by May_dream1

wow so ex leh!!! kitchens!! now i am trying to design an island for myself too!! haha

Depends on how many feet is yr cabinets leh. The song cho with island is 30k leh. Hehe...

thot Hafary sells tiles??

Is their core business but they have all the sanitary ware stuff @ Tradehub.

Monday I am on leave so I will check out the Toto showroom as well. I think there is a Caroma one next to it as well :drunk:

Cool Bro !

Other barnds that Hafary carries is Duravit and Oxo.

Duravit very high end... ! normal basin bout $600 :o

thot Hafary sells tiles??

Yes Sis, they now have Laminates and Taps at Tradehub

My cabinets with my island costs me 7k. So I think your quote with kitchen will be around 40k liao. Haha....

Or u want to install Japanese kitchen cabinet that song cho carries the brand? Just 1 wall with cabinet costs 20k.

wow so ex leh!!! kitchens!! now i am trying to design an island for myself too!! haha

Island is expensive to build, taking into consideration the re run of pipes and gas and wiring.. ..

Depends on how many feet is yr cabinets leh. The song cho with island is 30k leh. Hehe...

:o kitchen for 30k !

yes, song cho kitchen system is nice!

feels good, price good too!!

Sis Mae, u Straits Time model, captivating award sure u take.... :sport-smiley-004:

Sis .... ... the Blum "lamborghinin door" system cost $280 :(

AiYoYo! Don't make me Paisei leh.

Actually that article published did save my day!! If my relatives want to borrow money from me, they know I had spent a bomb on reno & won't approach me.

That hinges for the Lambo door cost so much? $280 for one pair of door?

My cabinets with my island costs me 7k.

Sis Maydream1

My kitchen cabinet also costs that much, including the grey interior material.