Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Punggolfamily

Our Own Property & Space Aka Home Sweet Home!

Tiling work for kitchen cabinet base. One thing I not happy is that the tiler took one of my spare tile and use without informing me or Rick. I specifically told Rick that I want to keep the spare tiles. (minor - pts here!)

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

Shower kerb for MBR toilet. In term of workmanship, I am satisfied with it! (+ pts!)

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

New door frames installed and new wall erected!

IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

2 guys from Hong Tar came and installed the A/C trunking. I think they really know their work very well. One of them suggested the routing path for the trunking just by looking around the rooms for a short while. And the best of all, the routing path was very short and could be nicely concealed (concealed is subjected to boxing up by Rick. Not sure if he will charge additional for this job). During lunch, I chit chat to them and get to understand why it is better for the trunking to be routed at the shortest possible path. He explained that the shorter the trunking, the less work the compressor has to do since the cold air no need to be pumped so far away. Furthermore, a shorter pipe means the water only needs to flow a shorter distance for drainage. The longer the pipe, the more likely water will get stuck in the pipe. Overall, I feel that they are very focus during work and the end result is neat and good! (++ pts for Hong Tar!) :good:

11 May 12: The trunkings were boxed up by Rick and he mentioned that he will not charge additional. Not sure if other ID/contractors would do the same. In any case, +pts for Rick this time.IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

Edited by Punggolfamily

I forgot where my gas pipe run. I go home see.

Are you getting those pull out rack? If ur decision is made after this drawing is done, remember to discuss where u wanna put it and the door opening direction. I made my decision after the drawing is made. And it didnt occur to me that the door should open the other side. The contractor didnt point out and end up I have to put the rack under the hob which is not what I wanted.

Nope, I'm not doing a pull out rack. Thanks!

Went around Balastier and Geyland to shop for lights and bathroom stuff and shortlisted some for consideration.

Dining lights:

A: Super duber bright LEDs

IMG_0699.jpg

B: Calming and peaceful

IMG_0717.jpg

C: Simple feel...

IMG_0713.jpg

Edited by Punggolfamily

Hi Aristotle,

Thanks for the recommendation!

Zero had a good deal on black Haiku fan last weekend so I already purchased one from him!

Hi! May I know how much you got it for?