Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Punggolfamily

Our Own Property & Space Aka Home Sweet Home!

She don't really know what she want until last night when she surf the net for sample pictures, den she told me she want something similar to this. :jawdrop:

luxury-walk-in-closet-dressing-room-penthouse-vancouver.jpg

good luck to ur pocket bro... but it's indeed very nice..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

me??? my living room will be colorful i guess... LOL...

that's why i say, normally 1st flat would choose black and white. :sport-smiley-018: then will think of other colours already.

so what colours you are thinking next?

She don't really know what she want until last night when she surf the net for sample pictures, den she told me she want something similar to this. :jawdrop:

Waa... very nice... also very expensive.

Dont show the picture to ID, or else you will see all of them carrying a piece of stone in their hand.

woo... e design ur wife chose is really nice... haa... pls share with us e quote if u actually request for it? :dribble:

i was looking at something like this for my next home...

IMG_3461.jpg

good luck to ur pocket bro... but it's indeed very nice..

Edited by jo'en

hur hur hur.. my first flat i'm staying now is black n white... my floor tiles for room n living rooms are those matt type... HAHAHAHA... so itz pretty normal n easier to 'design' n maintain oso..

so next flat i'm doing a colorful theme... LOL...

We wanted a black & white but the we are not changing the floor tiles and pacquet flooring...so in the end maybe not so black & white afterall. Having said that, we will try to get black & white furnitures... in worse case, grey

Waa... very nice... also very expensive.

Dont show the picture to ID, or else you will see all of them carrying a piece of stone in their hand.

er...What u meant by carrying a piece of stone in their hand???

woo... e design ur wife chose is really nice... haa... pls share with us e quote if u actually request for it? :dribble:

i was looking at something like this for my next home...

IMG_3461.jpg

Ya I requested for it. But not the exact replicate la. Only the carpentry feel would be similar and some colour change though.

Wow! urs is very nice too! But I dun have such a big room to replicate the feel....

Edited by Punggolfamily

Anyone know what other ceiling fans that come in black(non-shiny finish)beside the Haiku fan in the pic?

fan.png

Please let me know if you know of other ceiling fans that comes in matt black. THanks!

Ya I requested for it. But not the exact replicate la. Only the carpentry feel would be similar and some colour change though.

Wow! urs is very nice too! But I dun have such a big room to replicate the feel....

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

suddenly ours seems.... normal hahahahaha

LOL! I tink hdb hard to haf such big space to replicate into e one I shared.. So can only 'dream' abt e wardrobe plus maybe glass sliding door.. E sofa n cupboard outside e door (maybe in my dreams ba) Hahahaha..

LOL! I tink hdb hard to haf such big space to replicate into e one I shared.. So can only 'dream' abt e wardrobe plus maybe glass sliding door.. E sofa n cupboard outside e door (maybe in my dreams ba) Hahahaha..

having the wardrobe with the glass sliding door already very good leh... very beautiful already.... makes me feel like changing mine.

Lol.. E forum is full of temptations.. Sometimes see too much nice stuffs not gd for pocket..

having the wardrobe with the glass sliding door already very good leh... very beautiful already.... makes me feel like changing mine.

Lol.. E forum is full of temptations.. Sometimes see too much nice stuffs not gd for pocket..

thank goodness my reno already over and done with. hahahahaha.... cos i sure will try to stretch my budget to accomodate all these nice stuff.

Hope you will find a nice flat and get all you wanted!