Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Punggolfamily

Our Own Property & Space Aka Home Sweet Home!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

After spending 3-4 weekends going around SG to shop for furniture, we decided on the dining set and sofa and made the purchases over the last weekend.

It is very tiring..... really tiring to shop for furnitures esp when you dun drive! :bangwall: Now I am glad that we have made the purchases and we can move on to look other things. In fact, we need to purchase the bathroom accessories urgently! :bangwall:

Here are the pictures:

IMG_0631-1.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0738v2.jpg

Getting the chairs with armrest instead of the one shown with the dining table.

Dropped by our house during labour day and we got a shock of our life! Our MBR headboard wall was painted with a wrong colour! :jawdrop: Informed Rick and he said he will paint it again. Gg down to take a look over the weekend and hope the wall is re-painted by then.

IMG_0821.jpg

Dropped by our house during labour day and we got a shock of our life! Our MBR headboard wall was painted with a wrong colour! :jawdrop: Informed Rick and he said he will paint it again. Gg down to take a look over the weekend and hope the wall is re-painted by then.

That's the thing I don't like. His follow through don't seem to be good. We were always the one to inform him of defects. And he thinks we were pushy.

The chairs with arm rest is selling in Gmarket at $99, except the leggings are in wood, not metal. I bet you bought at 2x the price in that showroom. Is it lush lush?

The chairs with arm rest is selling in Gmarket at $99, except the leggings are in wood, not metal. I bet you bought at 2x the price in that showroom. Is it lush lush?

Lush lush having some sales mah. So I think the price ok.

That's the thing I don't like. His follow through don't seem to be good. We were always the one to inform him of defects. And he thinks we were pushy.

He likes to tell us not to worry but we find it hard to do so when things are going wrong. The redeeming point is at least he has been quite responsive so far. He told us that the paint is base coat but red as base coat for a purple wall seems strange haha... :huh:

Yeah thanks for sharing. We are aware of the website. Also went to a few places like comfort and picket and rail before deciding on lush lush.

All I can say is, at the end of the day, it boils down to what you are looking for lah ;)

Edited by Punggolfamily

He likes to tell us not to worry but we find it hard to do so when things are going wrong. The redeeming point is at least he has been quite responsive so far. He told us that the paint is base coat but red as base coat for a purple wall seems strange haha... :huh:

What kind of purple are u choosing? I have purple wall too in my mbr and all coats are using that colour. No base coat in red.

Hi, I'm quite keen to check out Haiku fans for my house too. Can you PM me the contact and the price?

Thanks!

Hi faranggirl,

I have PMed you. Hope you can get it at a good price! ;)

For the crystal light, we will be putting it in the wardrobe so we are hoping that it would not trap much dust there since we will not be opening the windows. In any case, one of the shop owners at balestiar told us that there is a cleaning agent which you could spray on the crystals and dust will automatically fall from it :jawdrop: Now sure how true but we will be trying it out if we can find it!

Edited by Punggolfamily

What kind of purple are u choosing? I have purple wall too in my mbr and all coats are using that colour. No base coat in red.

Hi May_dream, this is the purple we have chosen

photo2-1.jpg

Heng heng only wrong base coat so still can rectify.

Edited by Punggolfamily

Maybe he's right. They used white spray on my walls too.