Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Punggolfamily

Our Own Property & Space Aka Home Sweet Home!

Haa.. Ya.. Doing countdown everyday to my MOp now.. Lol

thank goodness my reno already over and done with. hahahahaha.... cos i sure will try to stretch my budget to accomodate all these nice stuff.

Hope you will find a nice flat and get all you wanted!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bwahaahhahahahahaa.. U r so funny! Lol.. I move out le got ppl move in oso.. Maybe nxt time I can ask my buyer to come RT oso..

that means you going to leave me... sob sob....

Bwahaahhahahahahaa.. U r so funny! Lol.. I move out le got ppl move in oso.. Maybe nxt time I can ask my buyer to come RT oso..

I am just joking lah.... 😜 got ppl not happy I sing song, then I want to sing more loh. Hehe....

Do u have 3D on your WIW?

Yes, will post it up when its finalise, still making minor changes to it. As said, did not replicate the exact feel, so lower your expectation k?

Edited by Punggolfamily

thank goodness my reno already over and done with. hahahahaha.... cos i sure will try to stretch my budget to accomodate all these nice stuff.

Hope you will find a nice flat and get all you wanted!

Ai ya, over liao 3 years later can upgrade some more one mar :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Like replacing the door with new design lar, repaint the house lar, introduce LED lights lar... etc etc etc...... :dribble: :dribble:

Yes, will post it up when its finalise, still making minor changes to it. As said, did not replicate the exact feel, so lower your expectation k?

all WIW will have WOW effect. :sport-smiley-004:

Ai ya, over liao 3 years later can upgrade some more one mar :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Like replacing the door with new design lar, repaint the house lar, introduce LED lights lar... etc etc etc...... :dribble: :dribble:

i like my doors leh.... no need to change! i think with me living alone, no need to repaint so soon lah... hahaahah..... but i might consider changing lightings.

i like my doors leh.... no need to change! i think with me living alone, no need to repaint so soon lah... hahaahah..... but i might consider changing lightings.

changing lightings !? :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Which one ? All very nice liao ley :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

or those crystal ones to swarovski crystal :dribble: :dribble:

changing lightings !? :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Which one ? All very nice liao ley :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

or those crystal ones to swarovski crystal :dribble: :dribble:

ya, that is what i am thinking but each one is $2 and there are abt 700+ crystals so i need to save about $1600. That was the price i remembered when my sis asked for upgrade to swarovski crystals. :bangwall:

ya, that is what i am thinking but each one is $2 and there are abt 700+ crystals so i need to save about $1600. That was the price i remembered when my sis asked for upgrade to swarovski crystals. :bangwall:

I give U a big coin bank, every day drop in 4 X $1 coin, just 400 days you will be able to upgrade liao :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Or maybe a $5 note each day, like that 320 days can liao :drunk: :drunk:

I give U a big coin bank, every day drop in 4 X $1 coin, just 400 days you will be able to upgrade liao :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Or maybe a $5 note each day, like that 320 days can liao :drunk: :drunk:

that sound like very long leh... :~:~