Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Punggolfamily

Our Own Property & Space Aka Home Sweet Home!

Seriously??!?!? I had the impression that glossy white will be less prone to turning yellowish as it has a layer of coating over it?

anything white needs additional care. heee.....so do ur cleaning!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Seriously??!?!? I had the impression that glossy white will be less prone to turning yellowish as it has a layer of coating over it?

Haha.... All whites need to be careful. Glossy or not. Like what neoBY said. Hehe....

2nd draft (fresh from oven!)

Living room

photoB1.jpg

photoB2.jpg

This time the TV wall is a feature wall made of solid plywood and laminates finish. Seems a bit too dark? Maybe the actual laminates are not so dark, shall wait and see. And I dun like the silver horizontal & vertical lines.

Nice living. I would suggest to increase the lighting point if you are going black theme. I am doing a feature wall with cabinet too. The main concern is the wiring as suggested by other reno member. Do careful on the length.

Nice living. I would suggest to increase the lighting point if you are going black theme. I am doing a feature wall with cabinet too. The main concern is the wiring as suggested by other reno member. Do careful on the length.

I think its too dark too.

Stay tuned! There should be a major change in the design of the TV wall!

Ya will do so. But glossy surface is easier to clean compare to matt surface mah.

heee...he told me that. but i half believe. did it anyway cos i wanted glossy white.

heee...he told me that. but i half believe. did it anyway cos i wanted glossy white.

Like I said, glossy will have lots of fingerprint so you got to clean more often.

Ya I considered that too. But I think its ok for me as long as the cabinets remains white hehe

Didn't we just say, white will turn yellowish in time to come. Whether glossy or not. Haha....

Didn't we just say, white will turn yellowish in time to come. Whether glossy or not. Haha....

Use my wood theme lah ;) will not turn yellowish cos already yellowish wahahaha!

no choice leh... wanted a black & white theme so have to maintain and maintain lor.

Why black and white? Difficult to maintain the theme when you start to bring in other colors. Unless you want to stick on white/black bedsheets, towels and other things, for many years?

Why black and white? Difficult to maintain the theme when you start to bring in other colors. Unless you want to stick on white/black bedsheets, towels and other things, for many years?

its normal... my contractor also told me most young couples would prefer black and white theme. usually its like that for 1st flat...

hur hur hur.. my first flat i'm staying now is black n white... my floor tiles for room n living rooms are those matt type... HAHAHAHA... so itz pretty normal n easier to 'design' n maintain oso..

so next flat i'm doing a colorful theme... LOL...

no choice leh... wanted a black & white theme so have to maintain and maintain lor.

hur hur hur.. my first flat i'm staying now is black n white... my floor tiles for room n living rooms are those matt type... HAHAHAHA... so itz pretty normal n easier to 'design' n maintain oso..

so next flat i'm doing a colorful theme... LOL...

that's why i say, normally 1st flat would choose black and white. :sport-smiley-018: then will think of other colours already.

so what colours you are thinking next?