Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Hi adidaem, thanks for ur pointers. Yah I didn't thought of that. for kitchen and front/back balcony i'll intend to use homo and outdoor tiles respectively. just worried laminates not suitable for big space area such as first floor living/dining and utility area. Another question I have, what is the estimate cost of doing re-wiring of whole EM unit? Does it include alectrical points/switches as well? cheers..

Re-wiring for EM normally is ard 2-3k for mine is 5.5k for whole house and include electric point,whole house data point and all switches also whole house down lights and all my electricity are all conceal electricity wiring

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi adidaem, thanks for ur pointers. Yah I didn't thought of that. for kitchen and front/back balcony i'll intend to use homo and outdoor tiles respectively. just worried laminates not suitable for big space area such as first floor living/dining and utility area. Another question I have, what is the estimate cost of doing re-wiring of whole EM unit? Does it include alectrical points/switches as well? cheers..

Re-wiring for EM normally is ard 2-3k for mine is 5.5k for whole house and include electric point,whole house data point and all switches also whole house down lights and all my electricity are all conceal electricity wiring

Plus consider if you like the feel of stepping on laminates... Think for me vinyl is a good alternative apart from my fear of toxic emissions... Large area is not a problem, but perhaps you need the hardier type of laminates if more wear n tear expected. Can't rem what the diff grades for laminates are.

Actually purely based on feel when you step on the floor, I still like parquet... And marble (super ex of course)...

Mine was similar to mymoonlighting. Thot was atrociously exp when I did my reno but mine was also all concealed n includes LAN points etc. N used quite a number of down lights.

Plus consider if you like the feel of stepping on laminates... Think for me vinyl is a good alternative apart from my fear of toxic emissions... Large area is not a problem, but perhaps you need the hardier type of laminates if more wear n tear expected. Can't rem what the diff grades for laminates are.

Actually purely based on feel when you step on the floor, I still like parquet... And marble (super ex of course)...

Mine was similar to mymoonlighting. Thot was atrociously exp when I did my reno but mine was also all concealed n includes LAN points etc. N used quite a number of down lights.

Thanks guys so I can say for around 5K re-wiring is including downlights(with bulbs)/power points/switches and scv addnl points for whole EM...?

Another thing bothering me...why do some contractor say staircase railing have to be replaced when do re-tiling for staircase and some say can be retained?

The thing is, my current railing is full stainless-steel and it'll such a waste if it had to be replaced... Thought of doing glass but simply too ex for my budget :(

Thanks guys so I can say for around 5K re-wiring is including downlights(with bulbs)/power points/switches and scv addnl points for whole EM...?

yes correct ard 5k mine I have 6data point and svc point and also N no of switches too

yes correct ard 5k mine I have 6data point and svc point and also N no of switches too

Hi Mymoonlighting,

i have just drop u a pm regarding the electrian that does concealing.

Need the contact no asap.

Thanks.

Hi Guys

Would like to share our humble new home at woodlands, please feel free to comment..

Thanks

3-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

1-1.jpg

possible to let us know which street in woodlands does your block located?

Thats is a Gen 4 EM..I m very sure.The wall from hall to balcony is hacked down to provide the entrance to the balcony.And i sure.that this unit has got a bomb shelter on the study room thus this is last bx of.EM.