Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

May I know the ceiling height for the bedrooms? Is it same for all EM?

Should be standard height unless it is on the top floor.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

yup, I guess so.

Don't hv floor plans... Just some pics:

I'd mentioned earlier that I'll love to see the floorplans for those rare HDB apts with lofts... some pics to show you what I mean:1916 sqft / 178 sqm 'penthouse' in 851 Hougang Central851-hougang-central-1916-sqft.jpgSource: http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/for-sale-loft-mais-851-hougang-central-52907832141 sqft / 199 sqm 446 Bright Hill Drive (not stated as 'penthouse' but from the pics I'm guessing it is)446-bright-hill-2142-sqft-pic1.jpg446-bright-hill-2142-sqft-pic2.jpgSource: http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/hdb-for-sale-blk-446-brighthill-drive-3096754

Congrats & welcome to the EM Owners Club. :D

Oohh.... Woodlands. Not far from me (Bt Batok).

Have you exercised your OTP already? How much was your valuation and COV?

Exercising soon. Value 58xK COV 48k

I'm wondering if its the one with the bomb shelter in the study. ?? :P??

Yes indeed :thumbs up:

which block are u in woodlands?..Mine is at block 788B...there are only a few EM blocks with bomb shelter in woodlands..

which block are u in woodlands?..Mine is at block 788B...there are only a few EM blocks with bomb shelter in woodlands..

Hi all gurus, any of you engage part-time cleaners? Whats the rate for say 2 times per month and any good legal cleaners to recommend? Thanks in advance :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Don't hv floor plans... Just some pics:

if u just want to know the floor plans for EM with bomb shelteres,u should just check the teoalida website...

if u just want to know the floor plans for EM with bomb shelteres,u should just check the teoalida website...

We are talking about the Sin Ming lofts... And yes we already saw the bomb shelter EM floor plans and know about that website. No need to keep pointing us to it.

We are talking about the Sin Ming lofts... And yes we already saw the bomb shelter EM floor plans and know about that website. No need to keep pointing us to it.

remember last yr, you mentioned that to me too...anyway just forget it,...we are not here to argue but to share and discuss...

Adidaem, appreciate u sharing the pics of what the ' penthouse' or 'loft' in Sin Ming Ave look like. I was there to view a unit and find it very unique. I like the high ceiling in the living area, giving it a spacious effect. If not for the high COV at that point of time, I would have signed on the dotted line.

Hi,

May I check with any of you whether permit and PE edorsement is required if I will like to hack the store room under the staircase?

PLANNING to construct shoes rack under the stairs....

Thanks for help....

Wow.. Overwhelming information!!! Back date reading thread from Dec onwards only.

Hi peeps.. got my keys in mar but left empty till now but hopefully can settle everything n start reno his mth.

Anyone heard of a new hdb regulation dat solely glass panel for stairs railing not approved unless it comes with stainless steel (or wad ever metal) support??

Ok I know wads the first few qns coming up.. mine's a gen2 em @ bt panjang.

788C

Hi guys,

my fiance and I just got our OTP for a resale EM at Jurong East Ave 1. We're going to exercise our option next week on the 16th.

So excited to finally join the maisonette owners' club! :yeah:

Hi guys,

my fiance and I just got our OTP for a resale EM at Jurong East Ave 1. We're going to exercise our option next week on the 16th.

So excited to finally join the maisonette owners' club! :yeah:

congratz zihui, welcome to Jurong. Is it near MRT or the Expressway?