Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mysweetlittlethings

Our Sweet Little Wajek House

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Really?! We are thinking - hacking the walls only & extending it out = A&A :)

Hack walls + replace roof =?? May even be more cost effective to rebuild. I supposed an experienced contractor should be able to advise you properly.

Hack walls + replace roof =?? May even be more cost effective to rebuild. I supposed an experienced contractor should be able to advise you properly.

ha! ha! you may be right!

Shall check with contractor after we got hold of the floor plan :)

Most likely using back the contractor who did our EM 2 years old - gd & reliable + reasonably priced :)

cheers,

ha! ha! you may be right!

Shall check with contractor after we got hold of the floor plan :)

Most likely using back the contractor who did our EM 2 years old - gd & reliable + reasonably priced :)

cheers,

Congrats! I recall ur EM in sunset way..... Great to own a landed property. The reno for this place is massive and goes beyond the interior.

Renovation cost has gone up drastically. What could be achieved 2 yrs ago is quite unlikely now.

All the best to ur reno..... Update n share with us pics. There r also many potential landed buyers too :)

Yes minaret could be right, based on the photos of yr intended design, think total demolition and rebuild will be better. However, pls note that rebuild has other constraints also like complying with the authority requirement of set back and building a bomb ahelter( usually locate) in the middle of the building. Pls take that into consideration of yr design.

wow, the place really blew me away. Big land and a lot of potential. Can't wait for your works to begin. One of my potential contractors previous works for a developer. He is very experience but speaks Hokkein and English. If you want his contact, I can PM you.

Congrats! I recall ur EM in sunset way..... Great to own a landed property. The reno for this place is massive and goes beyond the interior.

Renovation cost has gone up drastically. What could be achieved 2 yrs ago is quite unlikely now.

All the best to ur reno..... Update n share with us pics. There r also many potential landed buyers too :)

Thanks for the heads up!

Looking forward to meeting the contractor / ID soon :)

Cheers,

Yes minaret could be right, based on the photos of yr intended design, think total demolition and rebuild will be better. However, pls note that rebuild has other constraints also like complying with the authority requirement of set back and building a bomb ahelter( usually locate) in the middle of the building. Pls take that into consideration of yr design.

We thought about the possibility too - cos the current place has 1 toilet/bath + 1 toilet @ yard only.

I need my FLOORPLAN :) :) :)

wow, the place really blew me away. Big land and a lot of potential. Can't wait for your works to begin. One of my potential contractors previous works for a developer. He is very experience but speaks Hokkein and English. If you want his contact, I can PM you.

U guys' blog got me really excited!

Thus starting our Reno T-blog much earlier :)

We intend to work with an ID whom I favored so much but didn't get to work with them previously - for the design :) keeping our fingers crossed :)

And get our own contractor to fix the rest :)

Hope that our dream will come true this time :)

Rebuild can take care of your 3-phase electricity as well. I'd assume it is not currently if it's in the original condition

Congrats for getting yourself a nice big house

U have got a big garden

waiting to c your reno pics :yamseng: