Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
June

Bachelorette Pad

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The stain wood gives a totally different feel to the bookshelve... like

Yes! And the pine wood looks so good in the dark shade..more expensive looking..

I am fuming today ! Another of my track light bulb is flickering and it's the second one so far. Both faulty bulbs are next to each other on the same track. I think its ridiculous that my bulbs started flickering after a few months. Anyone knows if there is a possibility that there is smth wrong with that particular track?

I am fuming today ! Another of my track light bulb is flickering and it's the second one so far. Both faulty bulbs are next to each other on the same track. I think its ridiculous that my bulbs started flickering after a few months. Anyone knows if there is a possibility that there is smth wrong with that particular track?

Maybe is the transformer. I read in some other forumer blog that their bulb have way after a while and the reason for the problem is the transformer used for track light is not of the correct voltage.

Maybe is the transformer. I read in some other forumer blog that their bulb have way after a while and the reason for the problem is the transformer used for track light is not of the correct voltage.[/quote

Thanks!

Agree that most track light issues are transformer related.

Besides voltage issues, could be defective

I don't suppose you bought it from tb? :(

No..I have never bought anything from TB bcos if the purchase is faulty after some time , I can't get a replacement. The lights are bought here. Hopefully can get a replacement or at least find out what's the problem.

Vote for turquoise too. It's my new favourite colour and I wanna buy a carpet/rug for my living room of that colour!

i am starting to think we have VERY similar taste in decor though our theme is quite different. I am eyeing a turquoise rug too!! for the study hahahahahaha

No way! Such copycats - dunno who copy who lol

Any good leads for a turquoise rug??

i am starting to think we have VERY similar taste in decor though our theme is quite different. I am eyeing a turquoise rug too!! for the study hahahahahaha

Edited by greglhc