Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HappyAng

Renovation Journey For Our Em @ B.batok

Very nice 3d pictures u ve got.... Its going to be even more exciting once the reno starts in Jan.... Wish u have a smooth reno journey:)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Very nice 3d pictures u ve got.... Its going to be even more exciting once the reno starts in Jan.... Wish u have a smooth reno journey:)

Thanx potatoes. :yamseng:

Happy New Year to all bros and sis.. :yamseng:

Meet ID this evening at Soon Bee Huat to confirm the tiles and we have also make some changes to the tiles of three toilets.

Master Toilet

photo1_zpsae1bba70.jpg

Common Toilet

photo2_zps64e6e3b0.jpg

Common Toilet @ level 1

photo3_zpscacdba51.jpg

Any maisonette owner did shift the position of the toilet bowl (at 2nd level common toilet)? Was thinking to shift 100-200mm to the right so that we can have a bigger area for our vanity.

photo11_zpse8ccad52.jpg

Edited by HappyAng

Any maisonette owner did shift the position of the toilet bowl (at 2nd level common toilet)? Was thinking to shift 100-200mm to the right so that we can have a bigger area for our vanity.

photo11_zpse8ccad52.jpg

We didn't shift the toilet position for our common toilet on level 2, but for a bigger vanity, we are building another vanity on the wall on your left when you first enter the common toilet, in addition to the small vanity that we have under the sink. So we essentially have a wet vanity and dry vanity, if that makes sense, haha :D

Nope.

Mine can't shift too... It was not approved.

Thanx jsll. Sigh.. Any solutions?

We didn't shift the toilet position for our common toilet on level 2, but for a bigger vanity, we are building another vanity on the wall on your left when you first enter the common toilet, in addition to the small vanity that we have under the sink. So we essentially have a wet vanity and dry vanity, if that makes sense, haha :D

We hack the wall (left when enter the toilet) to increase the depth for my master toilet. The vanity between the toilet bowl and the pipes a bit small hor?

We hack the wall (left when enter the toilet) to increase the depth for my master toilet. The vanity between the toilet bowl and the pipes a bit small hor?

Eh? That wall can be hacked? If you hack it, doesn't it lead straight to the master bedroom? Are we talking about the same wall? Or maybe our EM lay-outs are different. Hahaha :D

Eh? That wall can be hacked? If you hack it, doesn't it lead straight to the master bedroom? Are we talking about the same wall? Or maybe our EM lay-outs are different. Hahaha :D

Sorry. I mean the wall on the left side of the photo.

photo11_zpse8ccad52.jpg

LayoutPlan.jpg

woah!! congrats! I'm also excited for you! :dribble: the condition of your house looks good. Marble flooring somemore :dribble::dribble:

Have a smooth reno journey ! :sport-smiley-018: