Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Z3phy

Resale 4Rm Flat In Pasir Ris

The color theme, nice leh! But frm the position of ur stove, u plan to do cooking facing the living hall?

the colour is plain.. i'm so tempted to do sth crazy.. like bright yellow cabinets.

but think i might grow sick if it after some time.

so stuck with sth plain lo.

yupyup.. i plan to face the living room to cook.

for the island, the eating area will switch with the stove area.. the drawing was for my initial plan. :disturb:

Edited by Z3phy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

the colour is plain.. i'm so tempted to do sth crazy.. like bright yellow cabinets.

for the idland, the eating area will switch with the stove area.. the drawing was for my initial plan. :disturb:

Ya when I was choosing colors, my ID oso advised me keep to max 3 color else may get too busy n tired of it soon, unless we plan to go for really colorful or cultural scheme or plan to reno every few years... Anyway I went for contemporary theme frm start so kept to light + dark wood w piano white (yeah the very 'in' white now :))

Ya when I was choosing colors, my ID oso advised me keep to max 3 color else may get too busy n tired of it soon, unless we plan to go for really colorful or cultural scheme or plan to reno every few years... Anyway I went for contemporary theme frm start so kept to light + dark wood w piano white (yeah the very 'in' white now :))

lol. yupyup.. piano white for me too! like abit boring leh.. everyone same same colour. LOL!!!

Edited by Z3phy

for the island, the eating area will switch with the stove area.. the drawing was for my initial plan. :disturb:

Maybe you can consider using a bright colour glass backsplash, like a yellow one! Or add yellow accents on the top-most part of top cabinet near where it meets the ceiling, like yellow across the entire length.

So there'll still b a hood over the somewhat island stove?

nope. no hood.

will be using ceramic cum induction cooker mah.. no need hood la.

nope. no hood.

will be using ceramic cum induction cooker mah.. no need hood la.

OIC light cooking nia!

Back to ur 'plain' white kitchen cabinets, ya agree wif bluecheeze tt u cld use a bright color glass backsplash like red, orange or yellow. I used a lime green glass backsplash to add a refreshing touch to my light + dark colonial cut cabinets n imperial black granite top... :)

OIC light cooking nia!

Back to ur 'plain' white kitchen cabinets, ya agree wif bluecheeze tt u cld use a bright color glass backsplash like red, orange or yellow. I used a lime green glass backsplash to add a refreshing touch to my light + dark colonial cut cabinets n imperial black granite top... :)

What is colonial cut cabinets? Like country style?

What is colonial cut cabinets? Like country style?

Oh it's not the style of the cabinets but the laminates used. Paiseh! Mine nothing to shout about.. in fact very conventional. Anyway jus to share..

Kitchen1_zps7a394b1c.jpg

Edited by jus4fun

Oh it's not the style of the cabinets but the laminates used. Paiseh! Mine nothing to shout about.. in fact very conventional. Anyway jus to share..

well.. sometimes practicality beats all else.

nice kitchen u have.

still looks neat.

eh... ur pic shows the dish rack at the window. is it even possible? looks like an illusion. lol. so ur dishrack doesnt touch the wall?

Edited by Z3phy

well.. sometimes practicality beats all else.

nice kitchen u have.

still looks neat.

eh... ur pic shows the dish rack at the window. is it even possible? looks like an illusion. lol. so ur dishrack doesnt touch the wall?

LOL! :lol: pic taken jus before moved in la! where got operational kitchen so bare de? haha! dare not show the state now, quite messy le (becos my mom cooks everyday for 2-4 pax)

the idea of the suspended cabinet & dish rack was 'stolen' from another t-blogger.. :P

i din take many pics tt time, here's another view.. Kitchen3_zps63cf5abe.jpg

Edited by jus4fun

these 3 nights been sleeping late. searching TB for taps and lights.

We are doing LED track lights for the entire hse. gonna go with our intuition and buy the tracks and lights. if not enough, next time order again or buy in SG (if no choice, coz SG really overpriced)

like our brick wallpaper, wanted to order from catalogue.com.sg. but the staff not responsive and unhelpful.

their wallpaper cost like $55/metre. my 20sq m wall will cost me close to $1k. installation not inclusive.

it's ridiculous.

Hello Z3phy! Here I am! Hahahaa...

I also wanna use track lights! (we really have similar taste man) But only for the kitchen :D

Can share your TB link for track lights? :)

Hi Z3phy,

Do you need boxes from moving? I am giving it Free although i paid for it, if you are interested. Let me know... :thumbs up:

thanks for your kind offer. i've got boxes, things all packed and stored in warehouse.

wah.. u announce ur hp number.. =) who need boxes may contact u =)

Hi multi888,

I need boxes.. If you don't mind I can buy them from you if you are looking to offload them :)

The fridge?

it's Samsung. can be found everywhere. i saw it at Courts, Best etc. but i bought mine from Mega. services sucks but I asked for it la.

the story is.. the fridge comes with free gift (cbtl coffee machine). we placed downpayment at the Mega expo sale. so... to collect the free gift, we have to go down to Mega at Kallang to make full payment then take the receipt to free gift collection centre at suntec. So troublesome.

problem is... i lost the receipt for the downpayment. the aunty at the kallang store kept scolding us. lol. it was almost hilarious. "how can you lose such an important document? now we have records, can help u reprint. if we dun have how? " she kept repeating the above. we just stand there and let her niam. Her name oso quite cute. "Ca*dy"

:dancingqueen:

hahaha.. me and my long story.

the oven is used for simple baking like muffins & carrot cakes. Dont ask me for recipe if you're a health freak. lol. mine's really soft and oily. yumyum! then maybe the microwave is for heating up food quickly?

Oh my, we even face the same dilemmas!

I don't know whether to get a microwave and oven separately or should I get those that serve as both?

The latter would be space saving but I don't know how well it serves the purpose.

We use it mostly to bake cookies, roast finger food and maybe cakes occasionally.

I also saw these steam ovens which double up as microwaves as well. Anyone has any review on this? :unsure:

LOL! :lol: pic taken jus before moved in la! where got operational kitchen so bare de? haha! dare not show the state now, quite messy le (becos my mom cooks everyday for 2-4 pax)

the idea of the suspended cabinet & dish rack was 'stolen' from another t-blogger.. :P

i din take many pics tt time, here's another view.. Kitchen3_zps63cf5abe.jpg

oh... now i get it. i thot the dish rack was against the window.

so that mirror there is for the basin? is there a basin there now? how come not in toilet?