Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Z3phy

Resale 4Rm Flat In Pasir Ris

errr.. some updates.

seller cant find title deed. thus no completion. :jawdrop:

not sure wat next..

:jawdrop: Wa, drama sia.

edit: just realize the loan must be fully paid up before one can get the title deed.

Edited by bleucheeze

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

the seller say another lawyer has it (dunno how many lawyers they have). so found it. but delayed lo. if monday still dun have, then we will have to fine them. Singapore fine country mah. we all follow law.

:rolleyes:

Makanology, we know will have all the hairline cracks... plus uneven discolouration under the sofa (places we never set foot on will have lighter colour)

We think we are prepared for it. =)

think only.. wait cannot tahan oso no choice. :jawdrop:

lol

:drunk:

Good! Looking forward to see the transformation :) and lucky manage to find the title deed. As what bleucheeze said, didn't even know there is a hard copy for this? Or maybe printed copy = hard copy LOL (oops sounds lame heehee)

Good! Looking forward to see the transformation :) and lucky manage to find the title deed. As what bleucheeze said, didn't even know there is a hard copy for this? Or maybe printed copy = hard copy LOL (oops sounds lame heehee)

i oso dunno leh. i think coz they were fighting for the property. so that lawyer was holding the deed lo. and not the one that's handling the sale of hse.

read somewhere it has to be a certified true copy.. not just any copy. lol.

If based on what bleucheeze said, I think many of us have not seen our title deeds before until many, many years later. Unless we can pay up for our house in one shot LOL

u ah...always try to poison pple. lol!

but it's ok, we really cant stand the existing flooring lo.

u very brave. i dare not call them ugly. scully they oso in this renotalk.. :dancingqueen:

Hi!

I also got a resale and decided to hack all tiles!

COs i do not want later down the road..here crack there crack or find markings/spots here and there..i think i will go crazy..since you are doing the renov..might as well go all the way for it and choose yr own favourite tiles? At least i think you save the hassle now to hack it..better than regret later...just my tots... :sport-smiley-018:

Z3phy, I also thinking of doing rainbow blind! Such blind and roller kind should be easy to clean right, just vacuum?

Aiyo i am so sua-ku! Now then i know this is called Rainbow blind after reading your post!

It strikes me as i walked past this curtain shop this afternoon and i took a snap shot

blind_zpsa8eeca07.jpg

i found it nicer (than the usual roller blind) ..then after reading.. i am not sure if really easy for maintenance... hmmm :(

I saw their shop having auto blind too! i was like gasp! :jawdrop:

(there's a remote by the side)

blindauto_zpsaabff46b.jpg

Edited by swaskie

If based on what bleucheeze said, I think many of us have not seen our title deeds before until many, many years later. Unless we can pay up for our house in one shot LOL

hmm... i think only "those men in white" can afford to do that. Pay at one shot!

Hi!

I also got a resale and decided to hack all tiles!

COs i do not want later down the road..here crack there crack or find markings/spots here and there..i think i will go crazy..since you are doing the renov..might as well go all the way for it and choose yr own favourite tiles? At least i think you save the hassle now to hack it..better than regret later...just my tots... :sport-smiley-018:

hullo Swaskie!

yahlor.. if nice still nmind. can take risk. but this green broken marble.. really not my cup of tea.

yah.. actually i've never seen rainbow blinds before... until just4fun posted his pics! seems nicer rite? but i'll need to really feel the material to decide..

DAMAGES today!!

went "shopping" for our bathroom cabinet today.

:dancingqueen:

went to a few shops..Poh Joo and Universal union inclusive... din see what we like. and prices were high.

Stopped by B*****... high end looking... but went in coz they were having sale. almost bought the stainless steel cabinet. coz price was ok. $542 for 1 and if i cash and carry it'll be $499.

but then again, salesperson a lil pushy and impatient. no time to think.. so we got out.

Finally we got our stuff at Heritage.

anyone bought from them b4? :yamseng:

I forgot to take picture but here's sth similar.

KS6015-2_zpsfd49aae0.jpg

we've asked around... and the prices really vary. some can go up to $980 while others range at around $600 per unit.

the Magnum one we got from Heritage has blum installed. cost is $500 each. maybe i'll head down to get a pic of it. My cabinet is black but i asked if can change handles to white. *anticipating the outcome *

We bought Magnum WC and storage heater too. coz of the 10 year warranty.

Thanks bluecheeze for sharing abt toilet bowls =) lol

The magnum toilet bowl is lower that the Caprio. i prefer low ones. it is also one piece and as a rounded bottom.

Storage heater we decided on a 30L one. the guy actually asked how come we need a 30L one! That's a first man!!! usually sellers recommend taking bigger ones, but this guy he say take 15L or 20L enough. after we told him we take more than 10mins in the shower then he say yah.. take 30L. lol!

anyway, we also got our built-in oven from Heritage.

Ariston Oven

FH_51_IXAriston_zps1655a131.jpg

hmm... i think only "those men in white" can afford to do that. Pay at one shot!

hullo Swaskie!

yahlor.. if nice still nmind. can take risk. but this green broken marble.. really not my cup of tea.

yah.. actually i've never seen rainbow blinds before... until just4fun posted his pics! seems nicer rite? but i'll need to really feel the material to decide..

Z3phy,

dun think anymore...hack all the flooring tiles...definitely no regret later!!! :good:

i 'mo' touch the rainbow blind for a while..hmm how should i say it..its not that kind of curtain material..and a bit of plastic kind...so perhaps i think overall may be easy to clean? or perhap just vacuummmmmm....

Z3phy,

dun think anymore...hack all the flooring tiles...definitely no regret later!!! :good:

i 'mo' touch the rainbow blind for a while..hmm how should i say it..its not that kind of curtain material..and a bit of plastic kind...so perhaps i think overall may be easy to clean? or perhap just vacuummmmmm....

yah.. i asked contractor if can screed over the existing flooring. he stared at me. lol.. "of coz not, will be imbalance." coz the laminate i'm having in the rooms is very thin only.

no chance to go see blinds yet ... yesterday went to look at bed frames at Cellini.

Saw this beauty!

f4a57f5d-7172-4589-a94f-947fb3e30793_zps93c80c70.jpg

We wanted to take this piece, but it's king size and it's the last piece left. my heart sank lo. =(

Should i change my bed size to fit the frame? not worth it la.

~Keep looking, keep keep looking~

Edited by Z3phy

we also found this lovely sofa @ Cellini

FLSofaCellini_zpsa2bf1b6a.jpg

but it will cost a bomb. it's like $4k for 3 seater. (they give u a 1 seater free with 3 seater purchase) recliner sofa. So tempted to take display set at 50% off. but they can only hold the delivery for 2 weeks.

荷包大出血.. but probably this is the most exciting part of the whole reno process huh?! haha! :sport-smiley-004:

saw the big Smeg fridge at Courts yesterday.. very chio.. price lagi chio.. $32XX.. :jawdrop: