Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Z3phy

Resale 4Rm Flat In Pasir Ris

Congrats! Ya looks like a lot of hacking. The broken marble cannot be kept? Or ugly color/ state?

i wan do screeding. And the marble is green leh :jawdrop: . would you keep?

some parts of it cracked la.. at the main door area.

do u think can screed over the marble?

Edited by Z3phy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i wan do screeding. And the marble is green leh :jawdrop: . would you keep?

some parts of it cracked la.. at the main door area.

do u think can screed over the marble?

How nice if your flooring is green terrazzo instead of broken marble! :P The current one looks very vintagey. Are you going for more retro feel or industrial theme?

Edited by bleucheeze

How nice if your flooring is green terrazzo instead of broken marble! :P The current one looks very vintagey. Are you going for more retro feel or industrial theme?

living room more industrial? dun really have a theme. but i like the raw screeding.

my tv wall supposed to do white bricks. but i no budget. change to wallpaper instead. lol!

Good morning everyone!

Grabbed a few photos of the supposed cleared out flat.

Previous owners must have forgotten to inform SP as there was still electricity and water!

Think these photos are clearer than those i previously posted.

Congrats on ur key collection! Now really get a good grasp of ur hse!

The flooring actually got a lot of char.. is gd if can mend (i know it's possible) the broken parts & polish, and if it commensurates with ur theme.. must see the 功力 of ur ID/contractor lo.. but reckon u got fair bit of hacking (e.g. those ugly-looking columns & dividers) to do, sure many parts of the flooring affected de.. aiya! hack (care) lah! hack lah! poison... haha! :lol:

Think not adviseable to do screeding over marble but better check with the expert ba..

Edited by jus4fun

Congrats on ur key collection! Now really get a good grasp of ur hse!

The flooring actually got a lot of char.. is gd if can mend (i know it's possible) the broken parts & polish, and if it commensurates with ur theme.. must see the 功力 of ur ID/contractor lo.. but reckon u got fair bit of hacking (e.g. those ugly-looking columns & dividers) to do, sure many parts of the flooring affected de.. aiya! hack (care) lah! hack lah! poison... haha! :lol:

Think not adviseable to do screeding over marble but better check with the expert ba..

u ah...always try to poison pple. lol!

but it's ok, we really cant stand the existing flooring lo.

u very brave. i dare not call them ugly. scully they oso in this renotalk.. :dancingqueen:

u ah...always try to poison pple. lol!

but it's ok, we really cant stand the existing flooring lo.

u very brave. i dare not call them ugly. scully they oso in this renotalk.. :dancingqueen:

Oops! Ya hor! :o But one man's poison another man's meat. To each his own liking mah.. Haha! :sport-smiley-018:

SP services take abt 1-2 days to cancel the electricity lah...... if yesterday got the keys, then yesterday the completion? then after weekend maybe no more electricity liao.

Dun need to terminate the water and electricity. Just go to SP Services online and do a change of account ownership for the address. You still need water and electricity for your reno works rite?

Dun need to terminate the water and electricity. Just go to SP Services online and do a change of account ownership for the address. You still need water and electricity for your reno works rite?

Correct...just go to SP counter at HDB Hub, show them your completion letter from HDB and request to change of ownership from the date of completion. If SP cut off water and electronic and later ON back, there will be charges involve. But for Gas, cannot do this way.

Yupyup.. done so le. thanks for the reminder, normanho23.

we expected them to cut the water and electricity coz no one lives there anyway. been vacant for some time le.

anyway, we're meeting contractor tml and we're STILL making changes. i guess this will continue until the carpentry is up. :sport-smiley-004:

How do we transfer online?

My agent was saying he will transfer for me as we are collecting keys this weekend and I wonder how he going to do?

How do we transfer online?

My agent was saying he will transfer for me as we are collecting keys this weekend and I wonder how he going to do?

hmm... we called SP services ourselves.

but i know some agents do the job for their clients.

errr.. some updates.

seller cant find title deed. thus no completion. :jawdrop:

not sure wat next..

Edited by Z3phy

errr.. some updates.

not sure wat next..

Huh? Wat happened? I thought completion was done yesterday that's why u got the keys already..

errr.. some updates.

not sure wat next..

I don't think got any problem...let the lawyer handle it. The deeds is for HDB cause they are real owner unless you pay full for this unit.

Cement screed is nice but I heard that it is hard to maintain. After some wear & tear, hairline cracks will show so if your family & you don't mind, then go for it! (I wanted this but my Mr E minds lah)