Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Z3phy

Resale 4Rm Flat In Pasir Ris

ok. sounds good then! after hearing from u, im so glad i stuck to my choice.

i wan a fan nearer to ceiling.. coz i'm using track lights mah.. if not a lot of shadows.

and we're quite short.. maybe must jump then can reach. lol

:sport-smiley-004:

i think my ceiling is abt 2.7 or 2.8? coz highest floor. mine's a short blk.

ok! look forward to your pics!

So good to hv higher ceiling..

I need to clean/wipe the fans once every 1.5-2 mths cos dust building up.. siong! imagine u 2 hv 5! pengz! (or Maria does the job? hee hee!)

Here it is (pics taken before moving in; cannot show pics now cos messy liao :P)

Fan in MBR

Fan-MBR_zps6de57dce.jpg

Fan in Bedroom

Fan-Bedroom_zps84eff9a1.jpg

Fan in Living Hall

Living1-1_zps4aeac20d.jpg

Edited by jus4fun

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I need to clean/wipe the fans once every 1.5-2 mths cos dust building up.. siong! imagine u 2 hv 5! pengz! (or Maria does the job? hee hee!)

dun like that leh... u love to rub it in hor?

lol!

i have 6!!!! not 5 hor... :jawdrop:

no la.. we do the cleaning ourselves. no maids!

yah. i remember the ffm6000 got stick one so its slightly lower.

is that venetian blinds in ur bedroom? looks very unique.

why u never maintain.... :dancingqueen: must clean clean... discipline is the key!

say easy hor? i think i will be so lazy to clean my fans!!!!

dun like that leh... u love to rub it in hor?

lol!

i have 6!!!! not 5 hor... :jawdrop:

no la.. we do the cleaning ourselves. no maids!

yah. i remember the ffm6000 got stick one so its slightly lower.

is that venetian blinds in ur bedroom? looks very unique.

why u never maintain.... :dancingqueen: must clean clean... discipline is the key!

say easy hor? i think i will be so lazy to clean my fans!!!!

like tt then fun chatting mah! haha! :lol:

ya i wanna k-po, why u 2 need 6 ceiling fans? 1 in each of the bedrooms; 2 in living hall w future rm; 1 more go kitchen har? :P

that's not venetian blinds; it's rainbow blinds. it allows u the flexiblity to allow some light or no light to entre while still keeping the blinds down.. swee rite? :)

tt time i limited choice. now i see got more fabric designs liao. go chk it out if interested...

some close-up pics (from others) for u:

Rainbowblinds1_zps843262cb.jpg

Rainbowblinds2_zpsa1cf6534.jpg

hahahha.... yes! one in the kitchen!!!

i think that one will be spinning in oiliness. :notti:

i got no aircon in living room leh... so need fans lo. now SG getting hotter and hotter.

oh.. suaku me. never heard of rainbow blinds.

but the word "fabric" puts me off. i scared collect dust. very hard to clean.

that's why i die die dun wan fabric sofa.

from your pic i see rainbow blinds oso roller kind. means can keep the blinds. can consider. :bleah:

What's the pricing like? must see got budget or not leh.

no budget = i go ikea buy. :P

Here it is (pics taken before moving in; cannot show pics now cos messy liao :P)

Fan in Bedroom

Fan-Bedroom_zps84eff9a1.jpg

What fan model is this? Can I check if the fan light is strong enough to lit the room if you don't switch on other lights? I'm thinking of getting this for study room, but my contractor says such design may not be bright enough and suggested me to buy those fan with 3 separate lights but I prefer simpler design.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by bleucheeze

What fan model is this? Can I check if the fan light is strong enough to lit the room if you don't switch on other lights? I'm thinking of getting this for study room, but my contractor says such design may not be bright enough and suggested me to buy those fan with 3 separate lights but I prefer simpler design.

Thanks in advance!

eh.. bluecheeze!!!

model i sent to u earlier le. jus4fun and I bought same fan! =) that's his review lo... not bad la. u can buy and try.

lights-wise gotta wait for his reply =)

ask you all ah...

i'm thinking of doing those stainless steel cabinet.

like those in universal union webbie.

i know quite ex... like $980 for a small Magnum brand one.

any recommendation/comments?

coz wood ones cant tahan the moisture in the bathroom rite?

ask you all ah...

i'm thinking of doing those stainless steel cabinet.

like those in universal union webbie.

i know quite ex... like $980 for a small Magnum brand one.

any recommendation/comments?

coz wood ones cant tahan the moisture in the bathroom rite?

Er, stainless steel may rust if the grade of SS is no good. U asking your carpenter to build cabinets in your bathroom or u buying? How come don't wanna use normal plywood?

Er, stainless steel may rust if the grade of SS is no good. U asking your carpenter to build cabinets in your bathroom or u buying? How come don't wanna use normal plywood?

scared will rot lo. singapore 100% humidity. bathroom worse rite.

my contractor got quote la. but he only do wood carpentry mah.

if i dun wan wood then will have to buy outside.

you using wood?

Hi, wondering if you are using induction or burner hob? Initially we wanted to put 1 ceiling fan in the kitchen cos that's where our dining table is gonna be. But we are using burner hob so it seems silly to turn on the fan while maintaining a good fire for some dishes LOL

scared will rot lo. singapore 100% humidity. bathroom worse rite.

my contractor got quote la. but he only do wood carpentry mah.

if i dun wan wood then will have to buy outside.

you using wood?

I am not renovating my bathrooms, no budget :~ The bathroom cabinets are normal plywood lor, no sign of rotting so far. I think plywood should be fine lah, my current place one also wood and we stay here for 10 years since our last reno.

Or u can go see those sink and cabinet combined kinda design when u go jln besar this weekend. Not sure what material though.

i got no aircon in living room leh... so need fans lo. now SG getting hotter and hotter.

oh.. suaku me. never heard of rainbow blinds.

but the word "fabric" puts me off. i scared collect dust. very hard to clean.

that's why i die die dun wan fabric sofa.

from your pic i see rainbow blinds oso roller kind. means can keep the blinds. can consider. :bleah:

What's the pricing like? must see got budget or not leh.

no budget = i go ikea buy. :P

Not entirely cloth type of fabric la. Can vacuum or dust off or lightly damp wipe de. I use close to 9 months liao so far so gd. Bcos roll dwn only at night n can roll up into a housing so doesn't really collect dust.

Think I over-spent on my curtains n blinds. I hv 2 sets of rainbow blinds for living hall (3.1m) + bedrm (2.3m) n 1 set of full length day+night curtains for MBR (2.3m) totaling $2.3K. Unfortunately I dun hv the breakdown as the invoice was in lump sum. So u go curtain hse to chk it out ba! Remember to ask for breakdown of quote in price per ft which I overlooked.. :(

Edited by jus4fun

eh.. bluecheeze!!!

model i sent to u earlier le. jus4fun and I bought same fan! =) that's his review lo... not bad la. u can buy and try.

lights-wise gotta wait for his reply =)

Hi bluecheeze, usually i only on this set of lights. For me, it's enof to lit my bedrm to watch TV, on the PC or do general stuff. But for study or reading I wld suggest to on other lights.. I hv a study table light n 4 downlights in the rm which I can switch on at different combinations to supplement this set of lights for different level of brightness.

I hv this under-the-fan lights bcos I want a set of lights in the centre of the room over the mj table when playing mj in the room... hee hee! I din go for those type wif 3 or more separate bulbs bcos dun like the design n like u I prefer this simple design. By the way this model comes with 2 bulbs inside the frosted cover...

Hi bluecheeze, usually i only on this set of lights. For me, it's enof to lit my bedrm to watch TV, on the PC or do general stuff. But for study or reading I wld suggest to on other lights.. I hv a study table light n 4 downlights in the rm which I can switch on at different combinations to supplement this set of lights for different level of brightness.

I hv this under-the-fan lights bcos I want a set of lights in the centre of the room over the mj table when playing mj in the room... hee hee! I din go for those type wif 3 or more separate bulbs bcos dun like the design n like u I prefer this simple design. By the way this model comes with 2 bulbs inside the frosted cover...

Sounds great, I will go check it out then! What light bulbs is the fan using ah? LED?

From my experience, rainbow blinds do not work that well because you still have to roll it up to get sufficient light to do most things. The translucent fabric does not let in enough light. Whereas for Venetian blinds, you can just open the shutters for a good amount of light. The act of rolling the blinds up and down too many times will decrease the lifespan of the mechanism. My rainbow blinds (Hunter Douglas) at my current home has only been installed for a couple of years and the mechanism has broken down in two of the rooms.

Edited by razzberrie