Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

hi all bluberi not joining us coz her hubby not feeling well :)

see you all later :bangwall:;)

hi applefreak,

Refer to (2), I would recommend enameled cast iron cookware instead of stainless steel cookware due to many advantages of enameled cast iron (you can do a google search).

Do you really need so many size of casserole? I know it seems a good buy to pay $129 for so many pieces but I believe many of them will be under-utilized and take up your storage space). I rather pay more on one/two piece to get better quality/higher range product (wmf has higher range ss cookware which made in europe instead of asia and the base is thicker).

If you consider enameled cast iron cookware, I recommend you to get SENIOR series from ikea as those pieces are made in France (some ppl believe those are made by STAUB which cost 5x more, u can check from takashimaya department store).

IKEA SENIOR Casserole with lid 3L $69.00

IKEA SENIOR Saute pan 24cm $49.00

I own the saute pan and it is excellent, and I plan to get the Casserole and probably the frying pan one of these day.

think my parents used those enameled cast iron cookware when i was young. one thing no good about them is the enamel chip off when dropped. that's why now i'm focusing on stainless steel. my mum is old so she tend to drop things every now and then. :P:)

guess WMF is more like an obsession with me. just spotted some steamboat items yesterday. now got to wait patiently for the robinsons members sale then can buy :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

yah yah..the WMF brand very SEDUCTIVE you know? hehe ;)

buy liao got a sense of shiokness one :bangwall:

ok..going down soon, can't wait to see Cantona's lovely home and bright bright kitchen! :P

wah!!!

Cantona's place is :sport-smiley-004::bangwall::thumbs up:

*beyond words* :jawdrop: , really really worth.

too bad we cannot click with dave as he is quite *proud and self-assured* of his designs (not that he isn't good) and we

had ideas of our own..otherwise we would have gotten dave to do up our place also :)

as usual, the yik-yakking was really really fun!

we also went to 2 other homes in the cluster.....

both say *minimal renovation*, but open the door and WOW :jawdrop:

nice nice places as well :thumbs up:

Edited by compassvale

wah!!!

Cantona's place is :sport-smiley-004::bangwall::thumbs up:

*beyond words* :jawdrop: , really really worth.

too bad we cannot click with dave as he is quite *proud and self-assured* of his designs (not that he isn't good) and we

had ideas of our own..otherwise we would have gotten dave to do up our place also :)

as usual, the yik-yakking was really really fun!

we also went to 2 other homes in the cluster.....

both say *minimal renovation*, but open the door and WOW :jawdrop:

nice nice places as well :thumbs up:

yalor... minimum :) me now so paiseh to show you guys my house....actually quite proud lah cos mine is the REAL minimum minimal.... :lol::lol::lol:

Tml can bring ACETON along I wan to test whether it can clean away the stain on my tiles. :sport-smiley-004:

you posted at 01.17 AM ....... me old liao....cannot "internet" so late lah...

ACETONE -

those who wants acetone - pls bring along a small glass bottle next sunday.

perrier bottle the best.

2nd Dec 2007 Sunday 3pm-9pm

by invitation.

1)gendon x 2.5

2)compassvale x 2

3)Angelwrath x 2

4)Applefreak x 1

5)Lifestyle

6)Cantona x 5 (the minimal neighbours)

7)

8)

9)

what budget and feature, location?

I can recommend for you !!

Bangkok is like hometown hehe

am aiming to stay at baiyoke boutique

the photos look really good, and really a bargain at $60 a night

somemore it's at pratunam, where my favourite wanton noodles and duck noodles is within walking distance :bangwall::thumbs up: :thumbs up:

hi hi...we went to bkk to get the deco stuffs too! we bot the clock at cheaper price compared to spore. http://diva79.wordpress.com/2007/03/05/loots-from-bkk/.

some loots costed like $30 plus here but its like only $10 plus there! i even used some of the nice soap ceremic dispenser not realising that its "designer" brand and costs like $30 plus over here.

so i would rather go bkk anytime..shop cheap. eat cheap. we spend like only $700 plus in 2 days...shop till we drop and lugged so many big/small home deco loots back to spore. poor hb... :jawdrop:

wah the things sounds really cheap

must really peel my eyes and look out for the good bargains :sport-smiley-004:

Thank you for dropping by to our house (the 2nd house you all visited) this afternoon. We have a good time talking with you guys.

So paiseh I have been a silent reader all this while. I will try to participate more in this forum when I can (of course behind the watchful eyes of my boss).

Gendon, your cocktail jelly very very nice. We have a second round at Cantona7 place after our dinner. haha...

hello all, sorry, son's concert ended near 2pm and he was exhausted plus his face full of make-up so we brought him home to rest. doesn't help that my hubby is very super duper mega ultra shy so he really don't dare to pop by. sad that i missed out lots of fun. if you all do weekday dinners (i work in town) do let me know, i can always join in. weekends are spent with family so quite tough for me to come by without my hubby's or son. but if convoy genting trip is on the cards, i'm sure i can tempt him, he loves to driving into malaysia! :yamseng: so in the meantime, guess i've to just be around virtually, sighs..

Edited by LinDa

diva:

thanks thanks! yup, to ladies the terms may not familiar...

just like guys may not be too familiar with Speedy/Berkins....

tell them TenseUp EX, they may think, why? The new Lancer EX very tensed up issit? lol

just kidding :yamseng:

yeah..u should have called us whoever you have the phone number....we left JW only about 7oddish ba...

never mind....cya next weekend :P

Most of all Thank you everybody for coming over to my hse. Really enjoy ourselves veri much and of course all the good food u guys brought over. :yamseng::P

Thanks Gendon for ur jelly really veri yummy. :notti:

And also thanks to my Man U buddies for participating too. :yamseng:

hello all, sorry, son's concert ended near 2pm and he was exhausted plus his face full of make-up so we brought him home to rest. doesn't help that my hubby is very super duper mega ultra shy so he really don't dare to pop by. sad that i missed out lots of fun. if you all do weekday dinners (i work in town) do let me know, i can always join in. weekends are spent with family so quite tough for me to come by without my hubby's or son. but if convoy genting trip is on the cards, i'm sure i can tempt him, he loves to driving into malaysia! :yamseng: so in the meantime, guess i've to just be around virtually, sighs..

no problem....there are always other gatherings :yamseng:

never mind one lah, we not going to force him go on stage and give a speech or wat...just sit around and listen to us yak and yak lor :P

can lah...gendon also almost brought her son. just that her son decided to go gaigai at vivocity instead with her relatives..hehe..no problems bringing your son to our gatherings :notti:

hi guys,

Thanks for dropping my hse too (the last minimal done up hse :P)...:yamseng:

Mymelody and I really enjoyed ourselves today and thanks all for the yummy cakes and stuffs....

All so friendly and chatty...

Mace : Paiseh leh...Me and melody may not be able to make it to your place next week cos got to catch one of my cousin's performance at school...really sorry... :yamseng: but hope to meet up with you all again another time... :notti:

Most of all Thank you everybody for coming over to my hse. Really enjoy ourselves veri much and of course all the good food u guys brought over. :yamseng::P

Thanks Gendon for ur jelly really veri yummy. :notti:

And also thanks to my Man U buddies for participating too. :notti:

hehe..we enjoyed ourselves also...

esp your *near-fatal attraction* at the swimming pool...hahaha :D

erm....although still dun think Arsenal will win the title this year..but this weekend is

shiok enuff...u never go play for Man U that's why...they need the *Cantona* touch..hehe

eh bro, heard that you cannot make it on 15th DEC (SAT) cos of a big occasion ah?

We thinking of having a pre-Xmas party :)

hi guys,

Thanks for dropping my hse too (the last minimal done up hse :P)...:)

Mymelody and I really enjoyed ourselves today and thanks all for the yummy cakes and stuffs....

All so friendly and chatty...

great to see your place too! really very nice.....

remember to get CURRANT to finish up your collection wor :)

anyway, your Tshirt today very familiar :P

img0035xa8.jpg

maybe one day we wear the same and go with cantona to the swimming pool? lol

3 guys hold hands together? hahahaha :yamseng:

Edited by compassvale