Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

btw, if u wan to book bangkok hotels, can book thru precisionreservations.com

it's cheaper than asiatravel.com

depending on the hotel one

what i usually do is decide on the hotel first

then search using the hotel name and book through the site that offer the lowest rate

sometimes precision can offer good rates, but not for baiyoke boutique :bleah:

huh? :bleah::lol::lol:

tao sar bao you want?

tao sar piah can?

love the balestier one :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hmm, KL like got nothing much leh

but sure cheaper than BKK coz got this

http://www.tunehotels.com/concept.asp

even if pay for everything still very cheap :notti:

wah christmas time go BKK will kenna pay for those gala dinner one leh

whether you want to eat or not, they will still force you to pay if you want to stay at the hotel :furious:

am going for the deluxe coz won't be in the room except to sleep

think all in will spend only 24hrs inside the room nia

coz will be leaving early in the morning to

eat and shop and eat and shop and eat and shop :bleah::lol::dancingqueen:

peeps, can suggest where to go

me planning to go bobae market, pratunam market, platinum mall

will be skipping chatuchak and MBK

might be going siam sq though :notti::bleah:

tis tuneshotel is open by the airasia boss rite.. where gt cheap.. i see xmas period one nite the price i can stay baiyoke boutique liao :bleah: i tink hotels cannot stay too cheap ones leh (nt too expensive also of coz), dunno who staying in the room next to u n doing wat activities also. :notti:

i juz sms my hubby to said i wan to go BKK instead... :notti: wonder wat's his reaction lor. where's bobae market ar, i nv heard or been there liao.. i oni koe how to go pratunam, MBK, siam square n chatuchak.

depending on the hotel one

what i usually do is decide on the hotel first

then search using the hotel name and book through the site that offer the lowest rate

sometimes precision can offer good rates, but not for baiyoke boutique :notti:

ya ya.. i juz saw... for baiyoke boutique.. asia travel is cheaper :deal: nw my priority is air ticket... cheapest i can find is $588 for 2pax on tiger airways :bleah:

ok, hubby juz called.. asked me the air ticket n hotel price. he seemed quite ok on going bangkok but he said tonite den he confirm with me.. eh, my passport expiring tml leh, if confirm go hor, mean i need to apply for new passport asap!!!

i'm touched that i'm not forgotten le! :unsure: i thot noone will remember who i am after so so so long lor. hee hee.. now all our places all nicely renovated right? my lap top super slow le, i wait like 5 mins for one page to load so i give up on reading back all the pages..

not bad le, you all have gatherings!! so nice, JW where and when har?? i shy lei....

applefreak, envy le, you can go BKK.. my $$ all busted on my place so can't go for holidays.. then my hubby also cannot take leave coz he just change job.. wanted to go hong kong in dec.. now have to wait till next yr.. sighs, i need a break!! feel like going vietnam to buy stuffs to decorate my place.. heard its so cheap over there.. any khakis?? :(

Pre-Xmas party tentatively 15th Dec (sat)

By Invitation :P

Applefreak and bf/sister?

Gendon and family?

Mr and Mrs Cantona?

Mace and wife?

Ran & Val?

Bluberi & hubby?

Angelwrath & hubby?

Linda & family?

hmmm..who have we missed? :thumbs up:

Gendon and family?

Mr and Mrs Cantona?

Mace and wife?

Ran ? & val with donut & oreo

Bluberi & hubby?

Angelwrath & hubby?

Linda & family?

hmmm..who have we missed? :thumbs up:

tis tuneshotel is open by the airasia boss rite.. where gt cheap.. i see xmas period one nite the price i can stay baiyoke boutique liao :notti: i tink hotels cannot stay too cheap ones leh (nt too expensive also of coz), dunno who staying in the room next to u n doing wat activities also. :notti:

i juz sms my hubby to said i wan to go BKK instead... :~ wonder wat's his reaction lor. where's bobae market ar, i nv heard or been there liao.. i oni koe how to go pratunam, MBK, siam square n chatuchak.

ya ya.. i juz saw... for baiyoke boutique.. asia travel is cheaper :~ nw my priority is air ticket... cheapest i can find is $588 for 2pax on tiger airways :notti:

ok, hubby juz called.. asked me the air ticket n hotel price. he seemed quite ok on going bangkok but he said tonite den he confirm with me.. eh, my passport expiring tml leh, if confirm go hor, mean i need to apply for new passport asap!!!

yes yes, can tell from the colour of the hotel right? oh i was referring to normal days, RM9.99 per night without all the frills, even with everything in only RM49.99. cheaper than almost all the hotels in KL, not to mention the rooms are nicely done up :P

hehehe, i've been to BKK every year for the past 9 years liao. some years go twice a year

so MBK, siam sq and CTC a bit sianz liao. bo bae is a wholesale market that is frequented more by middle-easterner and locals. if you notice, CTC hawkers sells thing they buy from either chinatown or bo bae. to get there, can either walk from MBK, take a taxi or take a river taxi

think go during festive season always expensive. that's why i like to go during off-peak. thank goodness me and bf got a lot of leave :P

actually passport better to have valid one always. just in case feel like going to m'sia on the spur of the moment :deal:

i'm touched that i'm not forgotten le! :D i thot noone will remember who i am after so so so long lor. hee hee.. now all our places all nicely renovated right? my lap top super slow le, i wait like 5 mins for one page to load so i give up on reading back all the pages..

not bad le, you all have gatherings!! so nice, JW where and when har?? i shy lei....

applefreak, envy le, you can go BKK.. my $$ all busted on my place so can't go for holidays.. then my hubby also cannot take leave coz he just change job.. wanted to go hong kong in dec.. now have to wait till next yr.. sighs, i need a break!! feel like going vietnam to buy stuffs to decorate my place.. heard its so cheap over there.. any khakis?? :D

how to forget you? so many late night chats :lol:

JW on 25 Nov at cantona7's place. think JW st 92 or something like that

can lah, $354 for air-tix and $200 for hotel room. that's the price for two. still affordable esp year end bonus coming. heng me and bf got a lot of leave. :dancinqueen: :thumbs up: am going there to buy stuff for my home too.

Gendon and family?

Mr and Mrs Cantona?

Mace and wife?

Ran & Val?

Bluberi & hubby?

Angelwrath & hubby?

Linda & family?

hmmm..who have we missed? :help:

my guinea pig - beckham and family... :notti:

hahaha.. MACE.. my BABY consider kids or not? hahaha..

probably by then only hv 3 of us.. BABY, bf n myself..

your baby simi baby? my guinea pigs i call them my babies also leh....wahahahha

no problem lah!

your baby simi baby? my guinea pigs i call them my babies also leh....wahahahha

lolx............ my BABY

yes yes, can tell from the colour of the hotel right? oh i was referring to normal days, RM9.99 per night without all the frills, even with everything in only RM49.99. cheaper than almost all the hotels in KL, not to mention the rooms are nicely done up :dunno:

hehehe, i've been to BKK every year for the past 9 years liao. some years go twice a year

so MBK, siam sq and CTC a bit sianz liao. bo bae is a wholesale market that is frequented more by middle-easterner and locals. if you notice, CTC hawkers sells thing they buy from either chinatown or bo bae. to get there, can either walk from MBK, take a taxi or take a river taxi

think go during festive season always expensive. that's why i like to go during off-peak. thank goodness me and bf got a lot of leave :jawdrop:

actually passport better to have valid one always. just in case feel like going to m'sia on the spur of the

tonite hubby making final decision whether going BKK anot.. tiger airways abt $590 for 2 tickets, hotel $200 for 3nites... expenses $400 fork out by hubby for makan n transport (more than enough coz last time we go 5D4N still have $$ left).

i felt like taking thai airway leh.. $706 for 2 tickets.. :)

like this not much difference might as well take full-service flight

can shop duty free somemore

tiger got to go budget terminal, got to walk to the aeroplane and climb up the stairs :dunno::)

i took tiger only once and never again

at least we taking jetstar offpeak only $356 for two pax all inclusive

quite big difference still worth the torture :jawdrop:

I think you should try Jetstar.. i remember them having a promotion taking Jetstar only $3 for the tickets.. (but not including tax)..

The whole fare came up to only $100++

One good new I manage to get my buddies to join in the open hse near my Blk, so u guys can see more beautiful JW hse. !!

Da Jie can tell me who is bring things to my hse need to consolidate and make sure enough food for everybody. :unsure:

like this not much difference might as well take full-service flight

can shop duty free somemore

tiger got to go budget terminal, got to walk to the aeroplane and climb up the stairs !! :notti:

i took tiger only once and never again

at least we taking jetstar offpeak only $356 for two pax all inclusive

quite big difference still worth the torture :notti:

ya lor.. abt $60 difference per pax, may as well take full service flight. but my hubby said short flight (abt 2hrs 20mins) oni.. no need to eat or haf entertainment.. tell me to save the $60 n take budget airline :P

hmm, maybe i tell my hubby i pay the extra $120 to take thai airway or hotel i pay lor.

oh, tiger aiway muz go budget terminal ar... liddat better take jetstar ba... but muz pay $15/pax more. :unsure:

Edited by bluberi

One good new I manage to get my buddies to join in the open hse near my Blk, so u guys can see more beautiful JW hse. !!

Da Jie can tell me who is bring things to my hse need to consolidate and make sure enough food for everybody. :unsure:

we were thinking of bringing polar puffs since we are meeting after lunch

let us know how many pax so we know how much to buy. if not you got to eat polar puff for breakfast for the whole of next week :notti: :notti:

what else should we get?

like there's six of us getting polar puffs leh

I think you should try Jetstar.. i remember them having a promotion taking Jetstar only $3 for the tickets.. (but not including tax)..

The whole fare came up to only $100++

now the promo is $18 one way, travel between 26 Jan and 31 Mar, total is $178 per pax

but bluberi travelling around christmas, so definitely expensive

what time must reach there ah?