Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

BHG also having WMF sale leh

so very tempting to get

1. 6L pressure cooker $150

2. provence plus 5-pc at $129 (20cm low casserole, 16/20/24cm high casserole all with cover and 16cm saucepan)

how how how :bangwall: !!

go korea cannot BUY BUY BUY, the things expensive leh.. last yr i spent SGD400 in 2days shopping nia.

that's why now start to save, then can go and BUY BUY BUY

S$400 in 2 days is quite okay lah, you got another eight months to save at least $1k to buy somemore :furious::P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all! We've been introduced by Applefreak to join you fellow SK houseowners.. :bangwall: We just gotten our keys last week to our 1st home!! :furious: Cranking our heads over the reno plans and stuff.. and this forum really helps a lot! We've seen the blogs by Gendon, bluberry and applefreak... you guys ROCK!! The amount of details penned down tells a lot of the effort, heart and soul put into the house.. oh man, we cannot imagine the 'tough' journey of home reno laying ahead of us. !!

Looking forward to joining you all at SK... not so soon as we plan to start reno only mid next year though. But in the meantime, we'll have tonnes of questions hoping to get your help on! Glad to meet you guys (virtually)!

Cheerios!

Hi all! We've been introduced by Applefreak to join you fellow SK houseowners.. :bangwall: We just gotten our keys last week to our 1st home!! :furious: Cranking our heads over the reno plans and stuff.. and this forum really helps a lot! We've seen the blogs by Gendon, bluberry and applefreak... you guys ROCK!! The amount of details penned down tells a lot of the effort, heart and soul put into the house.. oh man, we cannot imagine the 'tough' journey of home reno laying ahead of us. !!

Looking forward to joining you all at SK... not so soon as we plan to start reno only mid next year though. But in the meantime, we'll have tonnes of questions hoping to get your help on! Glad to meet you guys (virtually)!

Cheerios!

Jov, welcome to SK!

mi is bluberi, nt bluberry la... heng u nv put blurberi :P

hi jov, feel free to post your questions here

i'm sure all of us are glad to help :furious:

you should check out compassvale's blog too

their home is really beautiful :bangwall: !!

your hb so good. pay for everything. !!

diva79.. good meh, muz use tactic den he ok ok... tink he like nt beri willing although he said he's paying everything nw.

anyway, mi having 2nd tots.. 50% wan to go, 50% dun wan to go. !!

if go also dunno wan to KL, BKK or even China !!

hmm if he is paying of course the further the better !! !!

if off peak china also quite cheap leh, but if you want dec than cannot liao

Guangzhou 3D2N $278 before taxes, this is the one i'm aiming for

hopefully can book early early for this kind of price !!

hmm if he is paying of course the further the better !! !!

if off peak china also quite cheap leh, but if you want dec than cannot liao

Guangzhou 3D2N $278 before taxes, this is the one i'm aiming for

hopefully can book early early for this kind of price !!

am tinking if wan to go china may as well go with my mum instead... nw 8 days jiangnan + shanghai free n easy is $698 excl. tax on SQ. tis price is all the way till 31mar leh.. when is off peak ar.. if i go with my mum ar, den i cannot take another long holiday next yr liao.. my leave oni 17days fm next yr onwards.. gotta leave some days for emergency use

Jov, welcome to SK!

mi is bluberi, nt bluberry la... heng u nv put blurberi !!

oppss.. hehe !! may your honeymoon wish come true...

last nite hubby was yakking away on the expenses of our wedding.. liddat mostly he's having 2nd tots of the bangkok getaway :~ so i make noise... den he said he pay for air tickets n expenses oni.. tell me to pay hotel :~

how can liddat, i told him is he paying everything leh, den he said yesterday i oni told him to pay air tickets :~:~ den i beri angry n said dun go liao!! really fed-up sia.. dun wan to see him, so i went to sleep on my UFO loveseat. :curse: dats tactic no.1 !!

midnite he find me missing n came out to look for me !! i juz ignore him n walk back to our room. ignore him n slept on :wub: 5am+ he suddenly ask if i really wan to go bangkok.. i told him nt to bother me, dun go dun go.. so he said go la.. air ticket he pay. so i said sleep on streets izit, den he said he pay hotel also.. !! but hor, tis is his honeymoon for me, no korea or taiwan honeymoon in july. !!

now i wonder if i shd give-up bangkok getaway n wait till july anot. !!

hihi...

i dun live in SK..but saw the posts abt bkk n very excited to join in..cos i m a bkk fan too. keke.

i managed to convince hubby to book us a trip to bkk next yr march...taking airasia n staying in baiyoke boutique hotel...only comes to ard $271 per pax. bluberi, i hv the same case as u too...when we got our house last yr...i also pestered hubby to bring me to bkk to buy house decoratives...but he was quite negative cos of the budget constraints for wedding...budden somehow he managed to squeeze out some extra cash n we managed to go on the trip...if u realli realli wanna go bkk this yr..maybe can share some expenses wif ur hubby lo...i m sure he is already quite stressed out wif wedding expenditure. then try to "convince" him to still bring u for honeymoon to korea or wat...hehe...honeymoon is a must for u two to relax after the bz wedding preps...all the best ya~

hihi...

i dun live in SK..but saw the posts abt bkk n very excited to join in..cos i m a bkk fan too. keke.

i managed to convince hubby to book us a trip to bkk next yr march...taking airasia n staying in baiyoke boutique hotel...only comes to ard $271 per pax. bluberi, i hv the same case as u too...when we got our house last yr...i also pestered hubby to bring me to bkk to buy house decoratives...but he was quite negative cos of the budget constraints for wedding...budden somehow he managed to squeeze out some extra cash n we managed to go on the trip...if u realli realli wanna go bkk this yr..maybe can share some expenses wif ur hubby lo...i m sure he is already quite stressed out wif wedding expenditure. then try to "convince" him to still bring u for honeymoon to korea or wat...hehe...honeymoon is a must for u two to relax after the bz wedding preps...all the best ya~

prettibride... i'm already sharing the wedding expenses 50%-50% with my hubby liao leh.. mi super broke until cannot broke liao. so ask the man to sponsor lor.. the last time we went on holiday together was 3yrs ago but it seems like 10yrs ago lor, also to BKK n dat time the airasia ticket on $75 for return fare (juz launched ma). anyway, i told my hubby if he's willing to fork out $708 for 2 tickets on thai airway, i'll pay for our hotel expenses. though tis is oni abt 1/3 of the ticket cost, tis is the best i can do liao.

when the man said tis is honeymoon, he means it lor. haiz, dunno when can go taiwan or korea. i miss seoul!

prettibride... i'm already sharing the wedding expenses 50%-50% with my hubby liao leh.. mi super broke until cannot broke liao. so ask the man to sponsor lor.. the last time we went on holiday together was 3yrs ago but it seems like 10yrs ago lor, also to BKK n dat time the airasia ticket on $75 for return fare (juz launched ma). anyway, i told my hubby if he's willing to fork out $708 for 2 tickets on thai airway, i'll pay for our hotel expenses. though tis is oni abt 1/3 of the ticket cost, tis is the best i can do liao.

when the man said tis is honeymoon, he means it lor. haiz, dunno when can go taiwan or korea. i miss seoul!

oic...hehe...save the bkk trip for after ur wedding ba...honeymoon muz go somewhere romantic n cold (preferably). Korea is a good choice~ if u book early, it might b cheaper...maybe can tell ur hubby that.

oic...hehe...save the bkk trip for after ur wedding ba...honeymoon muz go somewhere romantic n cold (preferably). Korea is a good choice~ if u book early, it might b cheaper...maybe can tell ur hubby that.

prettibride.. after tinking.. i decided to settle for KL, our initial plan which my hubby agreed to b4 i changed my mind to go BKK.. next yr NATAs fair den i psycho him to book honeymoon to korea or taiwan !!

having a little problem booking baiyoke boutique hotel

the website i use replied that the lowest rate rooms are fully booked, they offered me another rate but i don't want.

hoping to keep it below $260 per pax :good:

bluberi, think you should gun for korea

BKK anytime can go lah, wait for those $8 one way tix and go :lol: