Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

Ya I would also want to take manual one...but skali i fail too many times then bo bian got to switch to auto...hope i dun give up halfway on the manual one...my hubby told me to take auto one easier to pass....but like too easy, no kick...and hor, next time i wana drive manual gear sports car leh... :yamseng:

Dun say so much first...skali i fail then got to eat my words... :bangwall:

I got confidence in u....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I booked my ATT on Sat at BBDC!! Wow, nowadays the system too "high-tech" until a bit complicated...so troublesme just to pay and book for ATT...no longer just queue and pay in cash at Level 2..duno y they had to complicate the system...tentatively selected manual test...thinking of whether to change to auto later on...hmm...

nowadays, bbdc system is more easier to make booking. you dont have to Q at bbdc. you can make booking at home online as long as you topped up enough $$ in your a/c. if last min you cant make it and wish to change another booking then you can do it at home online so you dont have to go all the way to bbdc to make the changes. :bow:

actually, you can start to drive around inside the bbdc circuit to get the feel of driving (before that pls apply your PDL hor). :bleah:

my instructor told me she used to have a student who took up manual and failed several times so the student changed to auto and she finally passed. :sport-smiley-004:

my hb has the same thinking as your hb bcos he also said auto is easier to pass. so, i took auto. :sport-smiley-004:

Ya I would also want to take manual one...but skali i fail too many times then bo bian got to switch to auto...hope i dun give up halfway on the manual one...my hubby told me to take auto one easier to pass....but like too easy, no kick...and hor, next time i wana drive manual gear sports car leh... :bleah:

Dun say so much first...skali i fail then got to eat my words... :bleah:

since can switch between manual and auto, Air, why not u take manual first then if really u find it hard then switch to auto?

i find dat driving auto cars is not really driving leh... at least have a taste of driving manual cars mah :good:

i tink it's perfectly ok if have to take several times. coz this is when u learn! better than take once but find driving very distant... accumulate enough experience before u go on the road!:dancingqueen: coz when u're learning from an instructor, u're not only learning how to drive but interactions with the other road users. instructor can oso share his experiences with u...

my instructor always tell me. everybody knows how to drive. it is just the interaction with the other road users that is not easy. just my personal opinion...

auto soo easy to pass... no wonder now really got more and more road accidents....

since can switch between manual and auto, Air, why not u take manual first then if really u find it hard then switch to auto?

i find dat driving auto cars is not really driving leh... at least have a taste of driving manual cars mah :good:

i tink it's perfectly ok if have to take several times. coz this is when u learn! better than take once but find driving very distant... accumulate enough experience before u go on the road!:dancingqueen: coz when u're learning from an instructor, u're not only learning how to drive but interactions with the other road users. instructor can oso share his experiences with u...

my instructor always tell me. everybody knows how to drive. it is just the interaction with the other road users that is not easy. just my personal opinion...

auto soo easy to pass... no wonder now really got more and more road accidents....

Hmm...you've got a point too....most likely going for manual first....cos wait later conversations with other drivers, i dun even know what is clutch and stuff...

Actually, i'm quite afraid to go out on the road....cos like v scary....sometimes see my hubby drive halfway filter lane then suddenly got one humongous truck appear beside him, my heart jumped....i always tell him aiyoh 吓死我了:good: Then he always tells me, ehh then next time how you learn driving??

I have this psychological barrier lah....hope it's really not that scary on the road...i also duno how to overcome this barrier...i've always got this feeling that somehow the vehicle beside us is going to bump straight into us....but just my imagination leh....jia lat...

for me the trick is to imagine the car as an extension of my body

checking mirrors help too, so you know that a truck or motorcycle is coming up next to you before they actually materialise beside you :good:

driving manual helps in situations where engine brake is required, auto cars will skid coz can only use foot brake

hi air, like karen, i'm very sure you'll get your manual licence in no time

jia you jia you :dancingqueen::good:

for me the trick is to imagine the car as an extension of my body

checking mirrors help too, so you know that a truck or motorcycle is coming up next to you before they actually materialise beside you :good:

driving manual helps in situations where engine brake is required, auto cars will skid coz can only use foot brake

hi air, like karen, i'm very sure you'll get your manual licence in no time

jia you jia you :dancingqueen::good:

Thanks for the encouragement applefreak. You all very sweet !!

Another thing i'm worried about is blind spot cos my hubby kena many times, he had to last minute brake hard becuase he couldn't see the blind spot....one time almost hit an oncoming car and that car was going really fast...can't imagine if we really hit it, what would become of us today....my heart nearly popped out that time...

Hmm..maybe i think too much liao hor....advance haven't taken worry this worry that....haha...:P

Thanks for the encouragement applefreak. You all very sweet :good:

Another thing i'm worried about is blind spot cos my hubby kena many times, he had to last minute brake hard becuase he couldn't see the blind spot....one time almost hit an oncoming car and that car was going really fast...can't imagine if we really hit it, what would become of us today....my heart nearly popped out that time...

Hmm..maybe i think too much liao hor....advance haven't taken worry this worry that....haha... :good:

:dancingqueen:

hmm blind spot must check mah

the only way to check blind spot will be to turn your head loh

unless you install those 'blind-spot mirror'

that's why checking mirrors very important, coz motor-cyclist love to ride in the blind spot of cars

not say they purposely, but that position helps block some wind

sometime i drive drive then suddenly realise the motor behind me missing

turn out he was in my blind spot

agree with applefreak

Air, last time i was like u very scare of those huge vehicles. but when u're at the wheel, everyting feels different already!!

dun tink soo much lah! just go for it. must tell urself u can do it then u will be able to overcome ur fear! i add oil for u!! :)

agree with applefreak

Air, last time i was like u very scare of those huge vehicles. but when u're at the wheel, everyting feels different already!!dun tink soo much lah! just go for it. must tell urself u can do it then u will be able to overcome ur fear! i add oil for u!! :unsure:

hmm...really huh? ok...at least I know i'm not the only one...hehe....

okok...help me add more oil then....no harm adding more...hehe...:unsure:

Bo bi i pass my ATT....but the test is only in Jan next year cos i registered as private candidate...very long leh...sianz...some more very close to my AD....stress until mad...and now is no longer shading circles with pencils kind...now is electronic one...straightaway know pass or fail....when come to pressing the SUBMIT button, more stressed....it's do or die!!

Sorry, I little bit paranoid one.. :)

Edited by Air

okok...help me add more oil then....no harm adding more...hehe...:furious:

Bo bi i pass my ATT....but the test is only in Jan next year cos i registered as private candidate...very long leh...sianz...some more very close to my AD....stress until mad...and now is no longer shading circles with pencils kind...now is electronic one...straightaway know pass or fail....when come to pressing the SUBMIT button, more stressed....it's do or die!!

Sorry, I little bit paranoid one.. :bangwall:

sure... i'll squeeze out all my oil to add to u :bangwall::curse:

Ya I would also want to take manual one...but skali i fail too many times then bo bian got to switch to auto...hope i dun give up halfway on the manual one...my hubby told me to take auto one easier to pass....but like too easy, no kick...and hor, next time i wana drive manual gear sports car leh... :wub:

Dun say so much first...skali i fail then got to eat my words... :wub:

wow.. me still haven go ;).. really hitech now ar h. awww.. im lazy zzzz

Thanks for the encouragement applefreak. You all very sweet :)

Hmm..maybe i think too much liao hor....advance haven't taken worry this worry that....haha...:P

ya, blind spot is the killer part. sometimes, you check liao and dont know from where a car can come out suddenly w/o you knowing! :help:

okok...help me add more oil then....no harm adding more...hehe...:P

Sorry, I little bit paranoid one.. :bleah:

that's the pro with private students. you've to wait much longer than school students. :bangwall: pass once is still ok for the long wait but imagine fail a few times then how long must you wait?! :wub:

wow.. me still haven go :P.. really hitech now ar h. awww.. im lazy zzzz

you keep delaying. :dunno: so, when then you can finally get your license? :bleah:

okok...help me add more oil then....no harm adding more...hehe...:bangwall:

Sorry, I little bit paranoid one.. :dunno:

When u r behind the wheel, u will not feel scared cos u r in control....

Check for blind spot, turn yr head for a split second oni....dun hold on too long and go bang ppl's car...Blind spots is very very important especially for bicycles and motorcycles or pedestrians...

Dun worry, go for it, we are behind u mentally! Jia You!