Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icer

Property Market Boom Bubble?

Thanks all.

I am already staying in Jurong West now and the good thing is I drive.

For my future place, I would prefer somewhere nearer to town. Besides the very central area, I am willing to look at these areas;

North (Toa Payoh or Bishan)

East ( Paya Lebar or kembangan)

West (Buona Vista or Clementi)

South (Anywhere south is quite central)

The fastest I could get a place depends on the prices now. Haha :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thanks all.

I am already staying in Jurong West now and the good thing is I drive.

For my future place, I would prefer somewhere nearer to town. Besides the very central area, I am willing to look at these areas;

North (Toa Payoh or Bishan)

East ( Paya Lebar or kembangan)

West (Buona Vista or Clementi)

South (Anywhere south is quite central)

The fastest I could get a place depends on the prices now. Haha :yamseng:

For North, Yishun is not bad place, vibrant and lively with Nature and parks too and the price have not appreciate so much :P

i've a friend intend to buy a pte property now so he's in dilemma whether NOW it's a good time to buy. i also don't know how to answer him b'cos i'm not a property agent. haha. :bow: so, i need feedback from you all! :bow:

To me, it's just too expensive now to buy and if the bubble burst, your friend will be in trouble if his financial is tight.

Of course some people believe that the prices will continue to go up so it's still good to buy now and sell in 2-3 years time. But, I prefer to wait for the next down cycle.

i've a friend intend to buy a pte property now so he's in dilemma whether NOW it's a good time to buy. i also don't know how to answer him b'cos i'm not a property agent. haha. :P so, i need feedback from you all! 8|

Thanks bro,

But Yishun is too far for me. My limit is Bishan.

And if the prices doesn't goes up in this boom, it's hard to imagine that it will in future unless got major development changes.

However, I must admit it's a cheap and nice place to stay in if not for the distance.

For North, Yishun is not bad place, vibrant and lively with Nature and parks too and the price have not appreciate so much :)

To me, it's just too expensive now to buy and if the bubble burst, your friend will be in trouble if his financial is tight.

Of course some people believe that the prices will continue to go up so it's still good to buy now and sell in 2-3 years time. But, I prefer to wait for the next down cycle.

Thanks bro,

But Yishun is too far for me. My limit is Bishan.

And if the prices doesn't goes up in this boom, it's hard to imagine that it will in future unless got major development changes.

However, I must admit it's a cheap and nice place to stay in if not for the distance.

Why not consider Toa Payoh Lor 1, it is in -between Bishan and Toa Payoh. Price is much difference just a street across.

If want a cheaper one can consider Lor 8, but under the opposition party.

but my friend told me that the pte properties in spore are going to continue to go higher. 8| he said if he doesn't buy now then few years down the road it's more difficult for him to buy liao. i also don't know. :P

but my friend told me that the pte properties in spore are going to continue to go higher. :D he said if he doesn't buy now then few years down the road it's more difficult for him to buy liao. i also don't know. :(

Then just buy it... who knows what will happen in the future...

I think it also depends on the interest of your friend. Is he into properties or has he just bought a property? All those property agents will tell u to buy now cos the prices are going to be higher and higher. Will they tell u to wait and see? No. There is this psychology term used to describe how someone convince himself that he has made the right decision which is called "self-fulfilling prophecy. And for those who just bought an expensive property will also convince themself that their decision is right as the prices are going to go higher and the same property will never be sold at a lower price than what he got.

Thus, it's up to you to think for yourself which is more accurate.

If you think cos of the IR and all the developments in SG will cause the prices to go higher and higher and that it will never be cheaper than what it is today, then by all means you should buy now.

If you think that it's just a bubble and once everything cools down or when the 40,000 properties are ready, more new flats are available, en bloc fever is down, the prices will fall back to what it was a few years ago, then you should wait and see.

Another factor is whether you are cash rich or not. If yes, then not a problem. If no, then you should choose something within your means now and it's not too expensive as yet (the not so central areas).

I believe more than the latter will happen so I have to wait and see.

:ph34r:

Why not consider Toa Payoh Lor 1, it is in -between Bishan and Toa Payoh. Price is much difference just a street across.

If want a cheaper one can consider Lor 8, but under the opposition party.

Yes of course.

TPY is ok for me. When I said Bishan is the limit that means I will not choose a place further than Bishan from the central. And TPY is nearer so of course it's part of my choice.

Edited by icer

frankly speaking, nobody can predict what's going to happen for the future therefore everything is difficult to say now. :yamseng:

frankly speaking, nobody can predict what's going to happen for the future therefore everything is difficult to say now. :dunno:

if can predict..

i would like to predict toto group 1 number during the 6M ... just 1 time, good enough liao.. :)

if can predict..

i would like to predict toto group 1 number during the 6M ... just 1 time, good enough liao.. :dunno:

Let you predict also no use, You forgotten.... total 44 winners for the $6m draw. :)

Let you predict also no use, You forgotten.... total 44 winners for the $6m draw. :)

i refer to the 1 winner one.. :dunno:

if can predict..

i would like to predict toto group 1 number during the 6M ... just 1 time, good enough liao.. :P

that's why nothing in this world can be predicted. :D

korea, so is your friend still interested in buying pte now? How about yourself? I saw in another thread u are thinking of selling your JW flat.

korea, so is your friend still interested in buying pte now? How about yourself? I saw in another thread u are thinking of selling your JW flat.

i dont know whether he's still interested to buy a not. why? you got lobang? :notti:

me? we got no $$$ to buy condo. :jawdrop:

where is your new house? :P