Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icer

Property Market Boom Bubble?

U like me ler, I got stress behind the wheels. Need to do checking here and there, want to filter but cars driving so fast. Stress.

Luckily TPY not yet implement. Anyway, I dun think ERP will help. If need to get to work on time, will pay ERP then pay. U think if u go early can leave early meh.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
no leh.. bang ppl.. night time cannot sleep..

got a license since 2000.. problem is.. hardly drive.

during 2001, bro go re-service. he lent me his car.

on the 2nd working day, i go and bang a lorry.

after that he ban me for driving his car.. :D

Then during 2003-2004, drive in gold coast, do 3 point turning that time go and bang a dustbin.

after that husband ban me to touch the rental car for the rest of the trip.

during US trip, want to drive. husband say.. hello, ur son is sitting behind oh.. u sure u want to drive????

arrr....

u see.. no one want to let me drive..

how to improve my driving experience :P

you should drive regularly after you got your license so that to build up your confident and skill. i believe in that lor. if you havent been driving for quite sometimes; maybe you can go back to any of the driving centre to have refreshment course. :P

U like me ler, I got stress behind the wheels. Need to do checking here and there, want to filter but cars driving so fast. Stress.

Luckily TPY not yet implement. Anyway, I dun think ERP will help. If need to get to work on time, will pay ERP then pay. U think if u go early can leave early meh.

why so stress when behind the wheels? :D most impt is to be very alert when driving esp during perk hrs, raining days etc. :) i guess probably due to lack of confident lor. :D

i dislike about driving is my legs may get cramp sometimes. :bleah:

Edited by korea

yeah.. i think my confident is not build up yet...

my trainer did told me once.. my focus time is too short...

beginnig, very focus , very alert.

after 10 min, start to look front only.

yeah.. i think my confident is not build up yet...

my trainer did told me once.. my focus time is too short...

beginnig, very focus , very alert.

after 10 min, start to look front only.

then i think you should get a smaller/affordable car so that you can start to drive regularly to build up yur confident/skill lor. that's the only way otherwise your license will be a waste. :bleah:

I'm always looking everywhere, even my hubby says I can't focus. So how to drive like that...... :rolleyes:

COE dropped for car, but ERP going to increase and forever increase, so should get car or not???

I'm always looking everywhere, even my hubby says I can't focus. So how to drive like that...... :P

COE dropped for car, but ERP going to increase and forever increase, so should get car or not???

if there is a need to get a car also no choice. :)

So you can go back to your friend now?

but my friend told me that the pte properties in spore are going to continue to go higher. :P he said if he doesn't buy now then few years down the road it's more difficult for him to buy liao. i also don't know. zz

Just saw this recent video news clip on the Miami property market reeling from the fallout from the U S subprime woes:

It's a reality check for many for are facing the situation in the U.S.

Well, if you are interested in the east side which is my speciality, please PM me. I am in the property line...

Yup, happened to visit a launched condo project at east side, the pricing has risen very high liao!

Anyone know those landed properties at Telok Kurau? How much do they costs roughly? How come seldom see any ads selling these properties?

Anyone know those landed properties at Telok Kurau? How much do they costs roughly? How come seldom see any ads selling these properties?

Landed properties are very difficult to gauge its price, because every unit is different. But if the past transactions are anything to go buy, a normal terrace at 3000+sqft (land) is between $400 to $600psf.

before the market boom, opera estate corner terrace was going for around 750k..

went with one of my ex-boss to look..

I guess you'll really have to get an agent to find out whats the market nowadays.

before the market boom, opera estate corner terrace was going for around 750k..

went with one of my ex-boss to look..

I guess you'll really have to get an agent to find out whats the market nowadays.

Is it a co-incidence, or are you always linked with 'opera'...? :dunno::):dancingqueen: