Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ranval9

Ranval's Love Kennel Part 2

next yr 2008, i will chiong all the way le ... try my best to get Fra flts coz I'll be trained for A380 soon. my rosters might not as interesting le ... :dunno::bleah:

a380 lagi siong right? bigger(walk until kar sng) and more passengers to serve....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Still Ran has the mood to do up the house , we should be able to gather everyone for

house warming during CNY or after .... :furious::paint::furious:

Think i was too stoned liao over at New York , anyhow typed .. and din check properly.

Meant to say that Since now Ran has the mood to do up our house, I should spend more time with him and GO SHOPPING together ... he ever mentioned that he aiming to have house warming during CNY ...

:furious::furious:

Now me at Frankfurt .. can't wait to go home ...

Abt WMF , told apple jie liao .. Sin has the best deals whenever there is sale wor ... :wubL: :furious:

a380 lagi siong right? bigger(walk until kar sng) and more passengers to serve....

haiz .. till now no comments .. wait till i start flying it .. then i will update you what will become of me

haha

hey val, uploaded the pix at my t-blog liao

just now cannot tahan so bought two pots zz

wah .. me also want to buy leh .. taka card can get 10% ?? Also dun have robinson leh ... :rofl:

then CK tang has WMF anot ?? or Metro ?? :)zz

wah .. me also want to buy leh .. taka card can get 10% ?? Also dun have robinson leh ... :)

then CK tang has WMF anot ?? or Metro ?? zzzz

No WMF Brand for u. 8|8|8| Use NTUC hse brand cos I think u don cook often save $$$ on other appliances. :rofl:

No WMF Brand for u. zzzz8| Use NTUC hse brand cos I think u don cook often save $$$ on other appliances. :rofl:

you scare your darling sooner or later also kena sucked into this WMF club ah? whahahahha :)

Edited by MaCe

you scare your darling sooner or later also kena sucked into this WMF club ah? whahahahha :rofl:

Don worry she wont cause I am the one cook the most. :notti::notti:

so cantona7 are you beginning to be seduced by the beauty of WMF?

think robinsons sale is the most worth it time to buy those non-discounted items

coz the discount is 20% plus 10% plus 5%

others max is 10% to 12% only :dunno:

think robinsons sale is the most worth it time to buy those non-discounted items

others max is 10% to 12% only :sport-smiley-004:

WMF club president(applefreak) is inviting you to join the club. :furious::jawdrop:

WMF club president(applefreak) is inviting you to join the club. !! :jawdrop:

Sorri I have already join the NTUC Chick chick Club. !! Unless someone sponsor otherwise quite hard to change club. :furious:

others max is 10% to 12% only :dunno:

hmm.. when got sales ?? MUST let me know ...

i NEED some basic stuff asap ... but i dun have robinsons or taka card ...

Metro having 20% discounts today .. i dun know what to get ...

somemore me in very bad mood , dun dare to go out .. sure to anyhow spend ...

:notti::D:furious::furious:

Though robinson's sale better, but the 20% metro sale can get bedsheets if you need.. that's all the home related pdts i can think of for metro... it's opened till 11pm today. :notti:

i got robinsons card, so next time got sale we can go together :notti:

wahhhh .. you will get me into deep **** ... 8|8|

but then it will be fun shoppin with you .. think we might have to get those pots which we holding for too long wor .. coz sure to kena our drooling saliva ... :unsure::(

Though robinson's sale better, but the 20% metro sale can get bedsheets if you need.. that's all the home related pdts i can think of for metro... it's opened till 11pm today. :D

hahah where got time to go metro ... all of us rushing here and there for our movie

which turns out to be such a disappointment ...

but then both ran n me enjoyed ourselves so much ... :sport-smiley-018::thumbs up:

btw ran is confirmed going over to your place on this sat 15 Dec :furious::yamseng: