Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ranval9

Ranval's Love Kennel Part 2

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Congratulations!!! Ur home is looking good!! :)

Wah, dark color kitchen ceiling is very special :good:

thanks alot .. glad you like it too ....

the cleaning of the dust and stain on the tiles is driving me nuts :~ :~ till now my mum still dislikes the living area ...

hubby dun allow anyone else to help me .. paisei to have my mum here or to enage part time maid..

at the mean time, donut is doing his best to lick the dust away ..... while oreo is being locked up for the time

being.

:~ :~ :~ :~ my workplace here also super loud thunder

and my parents are away on a trip

my poor cats must be frightened till comatose liao :~ :~ :~ :~

aww oreo so cute, heng donut not that much bigger

if not one paw oreo flat liao

wah no one at home ar ... too bad me stay "too far" from your place , if not could check them for you ....

oreo always hopping ard donut ..even trying to "climb" onto him ...

donut's one paw does make oreo flat but not for long .. as oreo very notti n always fight back .. using both of his paws ... Ran said that oreo playing cheat ... 2 small ones via 1 donut's paw ... :notti: :notti:

Ran also notices that oreo is very clever .. oreo knows the little cusion is his bed and really knows how to make himself comfy ...

Edited by ranval9

This month end is the IT Show maybe u wan to check it up for ur LCD. Hopefully buy one LCD free DVD player and HTS. ;)

yo ppl, Ran got our samsung 32" LCD @ $999 with free dvd player and $50 ntuc voucher...

today is the delievey but mounting works doing on tuesday ...

Hee can't wait to get home to see it .. dunnoe which model ... haha ~

oreo very notti , he won't listen to Ran and automatic does his biz at our master toilet shower area ...

regardless how many times Ran scold him ... not sure if he gona use donut's cane to train oreo ...

and where ever oreo pee, donut will pee at the same spot to cover the smell of oreo .. haiz ..

Madness ar ...

how come the black glass for the MBR door is lower than the rest? :furious::jawdrop:

hey apple jie , confirmed it is for the design of the wall panel ~ :P

think it's the ID's way to let you recognise its your MBR door...otherwise u keep pushing at the wrong panels thinking why cannot open....wanna go to your own MBR also so gang kor...hehe :P

seems that oreo is settling in really well

and i'm sure his big brother is doing his job well, making oreo really comfortable :P:furious:

oreo able to keep himself comfy, esp he is in his own cage ...

he explores the whole house , found the shower area in our master toilet almost like looked the wire mash

at the quarantine centre and does his biz there without fail .... it's really maddness ...

the boys fight everyday :-

he will playing boxing with his 2 front paws up .. with donut ...

donut will jump over him ... or push him away whenever he trys to lick ...

the cat n the fiddler~ but donut jumps over oreo

28112007002.jpg

the stuff i got for oreo with donut sulking

22112007.jpg

li' oreo when you're coming out to play ??

28112007007.jpg

think it's the ID's way to let you recognise its your MBR door...otherwise u keep pushing at the wrong panels thinking why cannot open....wanna go to your own MBR also so gang kor...hehe :jawdrop:

aiyo it's our house and how can we dun know .. if so , then we ought to :(8| ...

the guest room is another design leh ..

CIMG1486.jpg

oh okay that's nice of your ID to have a different design for different rooms :jawdrop::(

think donut must be excited to have a new playmate

you also can't wait to come back to oreo right :P:furious:

oh okay that's nice of your ID to have a different design for different rooms :jawdrop::(

think donut must be excited to have a new playmate

you also can't wait to come back to oreo right :P:furious:

heehee .. yah .. he is very nice ~

he wanted to fix all the defects for me asap but me not in SG..

All I want for this xmas is more time .. but then me tot of changing for another frankfurt-new york

to earn more allowances since me still " young" and able to take all the long hours .

heehee .. yah .. he is very nice ~

he wanted to fix all the defects for me asap but me not in SG..

All I want for this xmas is more time .. but then me tot of changing for another frankfurt-new york

to earn more allowances since me still " young" and able to take all the long hours .

yes yes more more frankfurt-NY trips please

then we can engage you as our professional WMF courier :P:)

yes yes more more frankfurt-NY trips please

then we can engage you as our professional WMF courier :lol: :lol:

well after much thinking, i won't be taking next flt as it's Xmas and must stay at home to be with Ran...

He's very ke lian already .. most of the weekends I always not in SG. Thou he has his hands

full coz of our boys and ah ben, he always comments that it's so meaningless to do stuff without me ard ...

Can't wait to go home ... he is in the mood to get our house ready .. we are goin to get our studytable from Ikea, looking out for dinning table and sofa from else where ...

any place to recommend ar ?? we're tight with budget.

next yr 2008, i will chiong all the way le ... try my best to get Fra flts coz I'll be trained for A380 soon. my rosters might not as interesting le ... :P:bleah:

yesh yesh thanks ... oreo is really cute but super notti ... and has his own way of doing things ...

donut still very jealous but doing his best to be good boi. oreo will disturb him by biting his ear ...

so heartpain leh ...

Oreo sooo cute... :wub::wub::wub: Cant wait to go to ur hse again.

Still Ran has the mood to do up the house , we should be able to gather everyone for

house warming during CNY or after .... :D :D :P