Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi guys,

Just came from the Mayer Warehouse Sale and realised that they also have LG LCD TVs too on sale. Maybe you might wanna consider going down there. Heard that they are from Maximum Credit.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello everyone,

need help to make a decision on my TV choices. I've been eyeing Pana Plasma for a long time now. Used to want the 42PY700 but now its discon and replaced with the 42PY800. Checked the details and compare, it seems that the newer PY800 series dun have some feature of the PY700. Instead, most features of the PY700 are being incorporated into the 50PY850 instead with a lil bit of other extras.

The Plasma is for living room and mainly for watching HDmovies. Other shows are watch using other TV.

I can't decide between the 2. Pricing wise the 42PY800 is around $2.3k while the 50PY850 is around $5.2k

Can anyone using the above 2 models share their comments please so I can make a sound decision. Thank you very much.

Edited by AshRinz

Dear all,

I have a Brand New Panansonic 42'' Plasma TV

VIERA TH-42PV8H

HD Models with Superb Image Quality and Advanced Networking Capabilities (HDMIx2)

* High Contrast

* 24p Playback

* Rich Colour

* VIERA Link

* Horizontal Arch Design

Come with 3 years warranty

click this link to view.

http://panasonic.com.sg/web/pid/5445

Bought at $1.6K. Letting go at $1.2K only as I need a smaller one.

Pls call or SMS 98893061 if keen. Thanks for considering.

Hello everyone,

need help to make a decision on my TV choices. I've been eyeing Pana Plasma for a long time now. Used to want the 42PY700 but now its discon and replaced with the 42PY800. Checked the details and compare, it seems that the newer PY800 series dun have some feature of the PY700. Instead, most features of the PY700 are being incorporated into the 50PY850 instead with a lil bit of other extras.

The Plasma is for living room and mainly for watching HDmovies. Other shows are watch using other TV.

I can't decide between the 2. Pricing wise the 42PY800 is around $2.3k while the 50PY850 is around $5.2k

Can anyone using the above 2 models share their comments please so I can make a sound decision. Thank you very much.

PY800H is going for $2,099 at Mustafa & HDB neighborhood shops with $200 taka voucher thrown in. PY800H is value for money for a plasma.

Cheers

Vince

Dear all,

VIERA TH-42PV8H

HD Models with Superb Image Quality and Advanced Networking Capabilities (HDMIx2)

* High Contrast

* 24p Playback

* Rich Colour

* VIERA Link

* Horizontal Arch Design

click this link to view.

Hi

does it still come with the $600 Taka vouchers?

Thks

Vince

Dear all,

VIERA TH-42PV8H

* High Contrast

* 24p Playback

* Rich Colour

* VIERA Link

* Horizontal Arch Design

click this link to view.

no offence but see my siggy..

Hi Vince,

Is there suppose to be $600 TAKA vouchers??! Where did u see this promo and how much was the TV selling at then? My hubby bought it at some fair that calls for last 10piece or something. Unaware of any vouchers. But we paid for ours few mths back. Sigh :(

Hi Vince,

Is there suppose to be $600 TAKA vouchers??! Where did u see this promo and how much was the TV selling at then? My hubby bought it at some fair that calls for last 10piece or something. Unaware of any vouchers. But we paid for ours few mths back. Sigh :(

This promo has been going on for 1 month now at all Panasonic participating outlets. This model is selling at $1,399 & throw in the $600 Taka vouchers.

Cheers

the price looks attractive...

This promo has been going on for 1 month now at all Panasonic participating outlets. This model is selling at $1,399 & throw in the $600 Taka vouchers.

Cheers

the price looks attractive...

with some bargain like places at Everjoint or Hong Liang u can get it cheaper...

got mine at $1350

note tat 20.11.2008 is the last day of the offer

Hi,

Thats honestly a very good package $1399 and $600 vouchers! My hubby bought it in Jun'08 at a fair and thats truthfully not the package we got. Stated in our invoice too. Includes TV mount bracket and mount service, and 5 years warranty. Thats all. :furious: Guess the value depreciated in a span of 5mths...... I think u ppl can consider the current $1399 and $600 vouchers sold at outlets. In my opinion, a good deal. As for me, im stuck with mine, purchased at ketok price and unused yet now somemore. FAintz..... :bangwall:

I also find that it's a very good deal so i also bought that plasma.

Find it very worth cos of the $600 shell voucher + $100 taka voucher. I got mine at $1399 from Harvey Norman from Parkway cos it's their instore 10 sets promo.. But other Harvey Norman is selling at $1499..