Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Melissa Ng

Our Humble Haven

thanks mel...hehe...can imagine patrick's face in that photo..he's a nice guy to work with but too bad we can't afford him. i tink the decal looks good on its own too~

is Ho bee very ex?

:bath:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
tks mel...will dropby take a look ....ex or nt huh?

I bought mine at $80. It depends on the size of the decal, and how much material you use. Also the more different colours you have, the more materials will be used.

Compared to getting a painting, i think i'll still choose this one - more interesting n hv personalised touch :notti: Whatever design u hv in your mind, not necessarily from their catalog, they can also do for u

:yamseng:

Edited by mel

My reno is almost done, here are few more pics to share

Here's the entire kitchen cabinet with the black granite top:

11281309_4b703dd71213795642_m.jpg

11281226_9e675b051213795346_m.jpg

The black granite top with shiny sparkles - colour: black galaxy

11280919_06a097391213794099_m.jpg

Kitchen cabinet top shelf doors

11280726_1f98c80c1213793352_m.jpg

11281013_485033911213794419_m.jpg

Nice kitchen cabinet! Are they laminate?

Nice kitchen cabinet! Are they laminate?

Is that a hydraulic lever system? cool.

Did you ID give it to you as part of your package or did you have to pay extra for it?

Is that a hydraulic lever system? cool.

Did you ID give it to you as part of your package or did you have to pay extra for it?

Yup :) i thought it was cool too when i first saw it, didn't specifically ordered, came as part of the cabinet package. It helps the cabinet door stays lifted up hands-free, until you close it down :good:

hi

hw much did u pay for the black galaxy granite top pfr?

dun mind me asking

thanks

Hi Smartfool,

No prob, i was quoted $100 pft for supply & install the granite top

Edited by mel

Yup :) i thought it was cool too when i first saw it, didn't specifically ordered, came as part of the cabinet package. It helps the cabinet door stays lifted up hands-free, until you close it down :good:

Hi Smartfool,

No prob, i was quoted $100 pft to supply & install the granite top

hi mel, means "corian" brand is much more expensive than granite hor... corian solid top almost $120

mine is cresto brand i dont know how much pft :bangwall:

hi mel, means "corian" brand is much more expensive than granite hor... corian solid top almost $120

mine is cresto brand i dont know how much pft :bangwall:

wow, Corian..this is the 1st time i'm hearing this type of material...google it up & found these:

http://www.countertopsofthefuture.com/Soli...ian/corian.html

"Corian products are very attractive. In addition, Corian is deemed to be more sturdy and durable than granite counter tops. You also can realize a cost savings in most instances by purchasing Corian products as opposed to natural granite. While you might not be able to increase the asking price for your home as high with Corian as you might be able to accomplish with granite, Corian will nonetheless add value to your residence in advance of putting it on the market."

Wah CPE, you must post pic and let me see this Corian worktop leh :dribble::notti:

Edited by mel

hahaha no larrr.....how can i afford corian.... 8| dont say corian, granite i also cannot afford lerrr :sport-smiley-004: ...mine only plastic brand "cresto" only...the cheapest solid table top 8|8|

Actually at first we chose solid worktop, but we really wanted black colour, and for black solid surface when scratch will be quite obvious..otherwise solid table top is oso ok lah, my company pantry oso use it, still looks good after few years..If no good won't be selling in the market liao :)

Edited by mel