Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrspiglet

B&b's First Home

advise is to wash once every 6 months.

If yours is 100% cotton, don't anyhow wash hor...guarantee will shrink around 6inches if full height :P

But nowsadays, most curtain material are 100% polyester..should not be a problem to wash

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

aubrey... mrspiglet is right. If lazy but still want them to be clean, then use roller blinds ba. They constantly look clean and are easy to clean if you want. :)

mrspiglet ... haha Gen W? Not Gen L for lazy? :P But maybe you're right.. they are weird. Anyway this adds on to the fear of having kids. LOL :P

Metalsubzero

Thks! i think it's reasonable? i read somewhere its $1-$1.5k for a 4rm flat, n also depends on the material used. I'm doing away with living room, so i think this quote still ok ba?

Fridge seems to be a laughingstock. No one can imagine how on earth can they deliver a fridge without handles... i cant comprehend too :(

Gen W= Generation Weirdos. To describe my 20yr old sis and pinkpetter's 20yr old bro. :notti:

Gotta get these 2 qns of my mind b4 i head for bed. its 12am!! :(

1) Anyone knows how to wash the suede cover of my lounge chair? I bought this can of fabric cleaner that says spray on, leave for 1min and wipe off with dry cloth. My main concern is not stain, but the dirt and dust leh. Does the fabric cleaning works?

2) Where can i get those clock mechanism for my DIY wall clock?

From wendy (smallboy's wife):

I am convinced by this brand of vaccum called Rainbow... totally sucks up the dust mite... cleanse and clean your pillow... BUT it is so ex. So I hold off buying that.... it is more than a 1000 bucks... from USA.

First time post on ur blog... wahaha.. lemme answer u...

1) dust.. vaccum the whole lounge chair? or use a brush? my yishun hse have the genie (steamer) u wan to borrow??

dirt/stain, i think can use a damp cloth, with a little soap to clean off.. then wipe again with clean damp cloth??

2) Art Friend shld have... i think i've seen before..

From wendy (smallboy's wife):

I am convinced by this brand of vaccum called Rainbow... totally sucks up the dust mite... cleanse and clean your pillow... BUT it is so ex. So I hold off buying that.... it is more than a 1000 bucks... from USA.

think this brand available in singapore but i think 3000 sing$.... i'm also totally convinced on this but too ex lei...

and if i'm not wrong that last time the salesperson came to my place very rude...tell him want to think over, immediately change attitude....i wouldn't buy from him even if its $1....

hi preciousjam,

i think i know that one already, one sale agent also came to my place after we got free steamer, also cost 3K+, nice vacuum but way too expensive, when i said no, they totally changed attitude and became very2 pushy, so i was really upset too.

hi preciousjam,

i think i know that one already, one sale agent also came to my place after we got free steamer, also cost 3K+, nice vacuum but way too expensive, when i said no, they totally changed attitude and became very2 pushy, so i was really upset too.

ya ya think same hor....some more we told him really want to get, what's the best price he can give? He actually want my hubby to say yes first before revealing the price, so ridiculous later cheaper by $1 only...do i care for that? after when we got pissed off, told him its ok we don't want...he show us that kind of attitude and still got the cheek to sit on my sofa as if want to wait for us to change our minds...NOT in a million years...

nowadays occasionally still get calls about asking whether want to have a free trial from them because rec by friend...straight away say no....

think this brand available in singapore but i think 3000 sing$.... i'm also totally convinced on this but too ex lei...

and if i'm not wrong that last time the salesperson came to my place very rude...tell him want to think over, immediately change attitude....i wouldn't buy from him even if its $1....

oh yeah preciousjam, my colleague got buy this uber ex vacuum cleaner. she says this brand has been around the mkt for more than 10 over years. she said she last bought was 10 yrs ago! she says super clean, quiet and can last so long, so she thinks its value for money. for not for me, ask me to buy the KARCHER brand, i oso tink its very ex leh

the good thing about this vacuum is it can suck the dustmite from bedsheet/sofa etc, but if you dont use if often enough then useless also.

and if it's too clean, kids will develop allergic reaction in the "not-so-clean" places, so it's nice but for the price, definitely not for us.

and the sales people are really too pushy and rude!

WOW!! i'm overwhelmed by the replies. Thks everyone! but then again, $3k sounds WAY to ex for me to afford. I think dry cleaning is a much cheaper alternative for the moment. The chair doesn't look dirty, but just wanna clean it once b4 i land my lazy bum on it. Think i'll vacuum 1st ba, no budget to buy steam cleaner now too, althou it sounds like a gd choice.

First time post on ur blog... wahaha.. lemme answer u...

1) dust.. vaccum the whole lounge chair? or use a brush? my yishun hse have the genie (steamer) u wan to borrow??

dirt/stain, i think can use a damp cloth, with a little soap to clean off.. then wipe again with clean damp cloth??

2) Art Friend shld have... i think i've seen before..

Hohoo!! u wanna come n help me clean? :)