Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GrandPaPa

Feng Shui Tips

I realise there are questions comming in, i just want to clarify somethings.

i am not a feng shui master, i am a feng shui practitioner. I learn and practice feng shui and are currently training under a master. I try my best to answer those questions that i know, those that i dont, i will try to check with the feng shui master who is my teacher.

the reason why i am posting tips is because, i seen many people encounter "feng shui master" that give bad advise. and the school of feng shui they use are questionable. and i am very against feng shui master that insist people buy their special product to counter bad feng shui. all feng shui originated in ancient times from yi jing. in ancient times most of these feng shui items do not exists.

during the tang dynasty, feng shui was at its peak, many people from all over the world wanted to learn feng shui. as feng shui is something that the imperial family value greatly and do not want common folks to aquire the skills. So fake fengshui were taught. (mainly half true half fake). ended up now there are many bad feng shui schools and theory that does not work. I am trying my best to educate people on what is real and what is fake with my posts.

i have posted earlier in the tread the litmus test for feng shui master, there are some things you need to look for in a FSM before engaging them.

1) ask which school of feng shui are they using and when it orginated. if they cant even tell you that, better not engage them.

2) check if they carry alot of products. because, most likely you will end up having to buy them

3) if the feng shui master cannot predict what happen in your house in the past, based on the chart, most likely they cannot tell you want is likely to happen in the future. and i dont think they will be able to give you good advise.

4) if you are paying good money, make sure the feng shui master come personally and not send an assistant to come and take compass reading. from my experience, taking compass reading itself is an important skills. because nowadays houses are build with steel re-enforced in concrete, it will affect the small little compass needle. not to mention the electronics equipment that cause electromatic interferance, like ur TV, computer, fridge, even watches that the "masters" are wearing. taking reading under covered areas or near substation or cars will also affect readings. any mistake will result in the wrong chart calulated and the wrong advise given!!!! take not of this!!!

5) some "FSM" or assistant will take the reading and come back another day for analysis. it is better to engage a master that can tell you on the spot what is the advise and remedy required. you do not want someone to have to go back and refer to their books....

I have engaged several feng shui masters for my own home and non of them can deliver the results. It caused me much fustrations and also money, as i had to buy feng shui product. Just as i was about to give up, I was introduced to a feng shui master, only upon the last one, things change significantly. My bad business become good, i became president of one of the business club, i also started another new profitable business. relationship at home become great and my dad mysterious skin problem disappearred, best of all i dont need to buy those feng shui items. The last master professionalism and passion inspired me to learn about fengshui.

I hope my passion for sharing has not offended anyone.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi GrandPaPa

Is it true that ALWAYS CLOSE the toilet door when not in use??

Is it due to wealth being flow into the toilet and into the toile bowl? No luck?

Reason?

I am sure lots of forumers would like to know this.

Thanks!

Hi GrandPaPa

Is it true that ALWAYS CLOSE the toilet door when not in use??

Is it due to wealth being flow into the toilet and into the toile bowl? No luck?

Reason?

I am sure lots of forumers would like to know this.

Thanks!

Some times it is hard to say, some people unfortunately wealth sector falls in the toilet area.

In ancient china, toilet is a really dirty place and most of the time place a distance from the home.

If your toilet is dirty, it is better to close the door.

Take note, do not get a house where toilet is at the centre area of the house, woman will find it difficult to concieve.

I have engaged several feng shui masters for my own home and non of them can deliver the results. It caused me much fustrations and also money, as i had to buy feng shui product. Just as i was about to give up, I was introduced to a feng shui master, only upon the last one, things change significantly. My bad business become good, i became president of one of the business club, i also started another new profitable business. relationship at home become great and my dad mysterious skin problem disappearred, best of all i dont need to buy those feng shui items. The last master professionalism and passion inspired me to learn about fengshui.

I hope my passion for sharing has not offended anyone.

Hi

Glad to know that someone like you went through what I have gone through too. 2 years ago, I had many problems from work to home. Went to a few bazi reading, some general, two quite accurate on certain things but no solution. Every time say something like "that is life" or "that is destiny". Then after reading some feng shui books, also didn't help, I went to a few feng shui masters. Talk about them, I'm still steaming. One is at kitchener Rd. One is at Fu Lu Shou. One from Malaysia. One from yio chu kang and one more don't know from where, introduce by friend. The one at Fu Lu Shou made me bought a few items. The one at kitchener Rd the worse, ask me to put blue color mat, put Qi Ling, put fish tank with dollar coins and etc. After doing all that, my shop within 6 months close down and I some more got to pay for break lease.

Lucily last year, two friends talk about this master. I was skeptical at first after all the experience and $ already down. Manage to give a call after about 1 month. I told him about payment difficulty and see can discount some charges but he asked me to break up the payments. The beginning was also amazing. I told him I still have doubts about feng shui masters, he took out 3 dollar coins and asked me to think of a problem or question and throw don't know how many times, amazingly he was able to tell when I closed shop!!

His bazi reading was also very accurate, even which year I got car accident before hre also could tell. What was more important was after he gave me a few dates and after following his instructions, things changed immediately. First, an acquaintance out of the blue talked to me about a business and even offered to come out capital. My home got less arguments. Last time buy 4 D always end up in the deep sea, after he arranged for me to put a fountain, I kana $500 for a $2 starter. Now getting more and more comfortable in terms of income despite the recession. Every now and then call him still give me free advise.

Hello Barrie

Care to share your experience and what do you to make your house and your family great?

Happy

Feng Shui Tips is very useful to me when make my house .

i think Here information is right and follow this information.

Hi

Glad to know that someone like you went through what I have gone through too. 2 years ago, I had many problems from work to home. Went to a few bazi reading, some general, two quite accurate on certain things but no solution. Every time say something like "that is life" or "that is destiny". Then after reading some feng shui books, also didn't help, I went to a few feng shui masters. Talk about them, I'm still steaming. One is at kitchener Rd. One is at Fu Lu Shou. One from Malaysia. One from yio chu kang and one more don't know from where, introduce by friend. The one at Fu Lu Shou made me bought a few items. The one at kitchener Rd the worse, ask me to put blue color mat, put Qi Ling, put fish tank with dollar coins and etc. After doing all that, my shop within 6 months close down and I some more got to pay for break lease.

Lucily last year, two friends talk about this master. I was skeptical at first after all the experience and $ already down. Manage to give a call after about 1 month. I told him about payment difficulty and see can discount some charges but he asked me to break up the payments. The beginning was also amazing. I told him I still have doubts about feng shui masters, he took out 3 dollar coins and asked me to think of a problem or question and throw don't know how many times, amazingly he was able to tell when I closed shop!!

His bazi reading was also very accurate, even which year I got car accident before hre also could tell. What was more important was after he gave me a few dates and after following his instructions, things changed immediately. First, an acquaintance out of the blue talked to me about a business and even offered to come out capital. My home got less arguments. Last time buy 4 D always end up in the deep sea, after he arranged for me to put a fountain, I kana $500 for a $2 starter. Now getting more and more comfortable in terms of income despite the recession. Every now and then call him still give me free advise.

derry, Can PM me which shifu u went to?

Dear Derry,

Your encounter seems amazing as well... I hope to be able to evaluate given choices. Maybe its fate or my current Fengshui working to give extra chances to meet a master of master... wahahhahaha..

Anyware, care to also share with me thru IM yr Sifu's contacts for me to consider. Thank you in advance.

Empty vase, any one has big empty vase at displayed home? do you know what is the effect?

hi Grandpapa thanks for sharing your tips....i must say after working for some time, i realise luck really plays a big part in one life and career.....

for my parents house, we used to have those big standing vase in the living room...during CNY it will be used to put ying liu...after cny it will jus be empty vase left there....what is the effect? Thanks...

Empty Vase

It is not advisable to put empty vase around your house. if it is empty, it is better to cover the opening

Because during certain months or energy changes and if it interact with the energy, it may sometimes cause scandals issues or arguments.

hi Grandpapa thanks for sharing your tips....i must say after working for some time, i realise luck really plays a big part in one life and career.....

for my parents house, we used to have those big standing vase in the living room...during CNY it will be used to put ying liu...after cny it will jus be empty vase left there....what is the effect? Thanks...

Yes, luck of course play a very important part.

一命,二运,三风水,四积功德,五读书,六名,七相,八敬神,九交贵人,十养生

First one and two is destiny and Luck, there is nothing you can do about these 2. Which family you are born in which country. Even someone with the same BAZI born in different country will have different scale in terms of fortune and mis fortune. This is determined by past karma.

However there are other things you can do to affect your life

3 - feng shui - improving the environment you work or stay in. these energies has direct impact on the quality of your life. The weird thing is that people in a good luck period, randomly choose a house, will be more likely to choose one that has good feng shui. while one that is in bad luck will likely to choose one that is bad feng shui. People that are in good luck will be more likely to meet a good fengshui master too. while one that is in a bad luck period will meet a lousy master.

4 - cause and effect - everything you do has a cause and effect or karma.... there is nothing right or wrong, just the consequences that comes with it. you are responsible for your actions

5- education - whether you are educated, or upgrade yourself by learning or reading books, these have direct impact on your life too.

6- name - your name to a certain degree will have some impact to your life

7-face - how you look will have a impact on your life too. e.g nice looking people may have more previlages, while if nice looking girls during war time may not be a good thing.

8- religon - this i dont need to say much, your religion will determind your beliefs which will affect your life.

9- benefector - who you meet, who you choose to mix around with, whether u meet people who help you, whether you want to meet them. these will change you

10 - health - ur health determind your quality of life too.

Yes, luck of course play a very important part.

一命,二运,三风水,四积功德,五读书,六名,七相,八敬神,九交贵人,十养生

First one and two is destiny and Luck, there is nothing you can do about these 2. Which family you are born in which country. Even someone with the same BAZI born in different country will have different scale in terms of fortune and mis fortune. This is determined by past karma.

However there are other things you can do to affect your life

3 - feng shui - improving the environment you work or stay in. these energies has direct impact on the quality of your life. The weird thing is that people in a good luck period, randomly choose a house, will be more likely to choose one that has good feng shui. while one that is in bad luck will likely to choose one that is bad feng shui. People that are in good luck will be more likely to meet a good fengshui master too. while one that is in a bad luck period will meet a lousy master.

4 - cause and effect - everything you do has a cause and effect or karma.... there is nothing right or wrong, just the consequences that comes with it. you are responsible for your actions

5- education - whether you are educated, or upgrade yourself by learning or reading books, these have direct impact on your life too.

6- name - your name to a certain degree will have some impact to your life

7-face - how you look will have a impact on your life too. e.g nice looking people may have more previlages, while if nice looking girls during war time may not be a good thing.

8- religon - this i dont need to say much, your religion will determind your beliefs which will affect your life.

9- benefector - who you meet, who you choose to mix around with, whether u meet people who help you, whether you want to meet them. these will change you

10 - health - ur health determind your quality of life too.

most importantly work on those aspect that you can work on, upgrade your skillset and mindset, choose to mix around with positive and good people.

The house I am interested in is a corner unit, at the end of quite a long corridor. Since it is the last unit on the floor, it is located next to the staircase and the corridor in front of my house is quite dark. Is that ok or do I need to do somethingto brighten it up?

Another issue is that the house layout is in such a way that the moment we walk into the house, the kitchen is right next to the main door. My hubby quite worried about this, does it have a bad feng shui in any way?

Thanks in advance for your advice :)