Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dexufto

We Live Love Laugh

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Simple human products are available from Home-fix DIY, Harbour front carries a range of them,

however for the soap dispenser, it is only available from the Tampines One Home-fix branch.

Quite expensive; retailing at $70+ per unit. :(

i thought u ordered from online and got it shipped over...i like the shorter one at the kitchen sink...was looking at it and thought i got to buy online...

Thanks for dropping by Reiki,

Pick up some tricks from your T-blog too,

I love the painting the base-socket grey thingy.. it looks great. :paint:

Nice reno, dexufto!

Lazybum9,

That is a good idea actually, It should definitely cost cheaper than SG,

my current ones are old dispenser (big one for cleaning detegent, small for hand soap) brought

over from old place.. and I've got the additional small soap dispenser

"sprout sensor soap pump" but never been used, You want BNIB? $50 :deal:

I find them really useful as it free the need to pump for the detegent while scrubbing the cooking utensil..

or prehaps, I'm just getting lazy.. :D

i thought u ordered from online and got it shipped over...i like the shorter one at the kitchen sink...was looking at it and thought i got to buy online...
Edited by dexufto

Hi reglxt,

You have sharp eyes; yea

that is a soap dispenser from simple human, I have another one BNIB for

sale. PM if you want :)

Missed out on your earlier post;

I paid $950 for the Yale digital lock.

Yes punggol, the mirror cabiet itself can keep your things inside,

same depth as the shelvingsyou see on the right.

heya.. whats a BNIB? sorry suaku

by the way the simple human soap dispenser is going @ USD 25 on amazon, is this a good deal? have you come across simple human soap dispenser with lcd display?

still thinking hard whether to buy or not .. i was actually crazy enough to buy infrared thrash bin from amazon and ship over SG!

Edited by reglxt

by the way the simple human soap dispenser is going @ USD 25 on amazon, is this a good deal? have you come across simple human soap dispenser with lcd display?

still thinking hard whether to buy or not .. i was actually crazy enough to buy infrared thrash bin from amazon and ship over SG!

BNIB refers to "Brand New In Box" :)

You must be refering to the bigger one (14 Oz). At US 25, it's definitely a better price than SG, do they ship straight to SG?

else you've gotta do it via vpost. Shipment shouldn't cost more than $20 (base shippment of vpost is about $13.50), so it should add up to about $50+?

it's gng at SG$70+ from the last time i bought them.. strangely both sizes are retailing similar price at Home-fix.

infrared thrashbin? wow, that sounds impressive.. I suppose it opens its lids automatically?

must show us your high-tech bin when it arrvies. ;)

i was thinking of buying a simple human bin from amazon but kind of hesitate due to shipping. Was your thrash bin shipped directly from amazon or via vpost?

How's the shipping process? I'm afraid the bin will arrive dented from rough handling during shipping.

BNIB refers to "Brand New In Box" :)

You must be refering to the bigger one (14 Oz). At US 25, it's definitely a better price than SG, do they ship straight to SG?

else you've gotta do it via vpost. Shipment shouldn't cost more than $20 (base shippment of vpost is about $13.50), so it should add up to about $50+?

it's gng at SG$70+ from the last time i bought them.. strangely both sizes are retailing similar price at Home-fix.

infrared thrashbin? wow, that sounds impressive.. I suppose it opens its lids automatically?

must show us your high-tech bin when it arrvies. ;)

pm sent :)

i was thinking of buying a simple human bin from amazon but kind of hesitate due to shipping. Was your thrash bin shipped directly from amazon or via vpost?

How's the shipping process? I'm afraid the bin will arrive dented from rough handling during shipping.

ya i shipped via vpost

bought many things together like irobot , huge thrash bin, simple human plastic bag holder hmm and afew other things total freight 300 bucks.. but still much cheaper buying in usa after freight

the simple human thrash bin is rather huge.. if you going to just buy one item and ship over then the freight like not really worth it..

heres a pic of my thrash bin not as nice as simple human

IMG_2438.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000EJVYTS/r...7910&sr=8-2

i saw t*ka retail price for something similar at 300+

Edited by reglxt

ya i shipped via vpost

bought many things together like irobot , huge thrash bin, simple human plastic bag holder hmm and afew other things total freight 300 bucks.. but still much cheaper buying in usa after freight

the simple human thrash bin is rather huge.. if you going to just buy one item and ship over then the freight like not really worth it..

IMG_2438.jpg

i saw t*ka retail price for something at 300+

I went to harbourfront during lunch to look at the full range of simplehuman product. Really like the thrash bin! Don't think its worth it to send that only? maybe will get the plastic bag holder too. The products looks fantastic! ;)

ya i shipped via vpost

hw much u paid for the irobot? which version u bought?

ya i shipped via vpost

IMG_2438.jpg

i saw t*ka retail price for something at 300+

ok, I think i'll accumulate a few items first to share the shipping....

how's the infra-red sensor trashbin? read that the sensor gets a bit cranky after a while from some of the online users' review.

I went to harbourfront during lunch to look at the full range of simplehuman product. Really like the thrash bin! Don't think its worth it to send that only? maybe will get the plastic bag holder too. The products looks fantastic! ;)

ya i went to outlet too

love simple human products.. go get their soap dispenser too very nice :wub:

amazon got many way too cool stuff like hot air corn popper, cordless electric kettle, food dehydrator, Automatic Sensor Paper Towel Dispenser etc

i think the plastic bag holder is useful :)

hw much u paid for the irobot? which version u bought?

i gotten the brand new 560 series.. paid around USD200 (below USD 300)

ok, I think i'll accumulate a few items first to share the shipping....

how's the infra-red sensor trashbin? read that the sensor gets a bit cranky after a while from some of the online users' review.

honestly speaking i like simple human better.. quality & finishing is better

I have the same thought as u. Thinking of buying the simplehuman trashbin fr amazon. Not sure Hw much will the shipping cost. If buy at home fix, paying $200 for a 25L bin is crazy.. :jawdrop: