Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Defelio

My Mini Mid-Century Modern Home

Hi Defelio, can u share what's the brand for the laminate you use on your shoes cabinet?

Thank you in advance for sharing~

I seriously can't recall the brand but I remember visiting the warehouse/showroom @ Sungei Kadut. If you happen to have a few samples of laminate, it's a white album. The other Brand I had was silver reflective cover. Can you list down a few brands of laminate so that I can recall... PS getting old ~~'

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

need help on your beauty ceiling fan

You got PM.

Thanks

Hi, I dunno which model is it and never heard about the difference of whether it is from Brazil.

The one on Elmark's website looks very like it. I did check with Elmark last time @ Ubi but they were not selling that model at that time. Best to call them to see if they have that model before heading down. :yamseng:

Really love the feel of your house :rolleyes:

May I check how much your ID charged you for the brick wall? Is it hard to maintain?

I think it was $2.8k lol only "maintain it once" It doesn't collect as much dust as we think it would.

I seriously can't recall the brand but I remember visiting the warehouse/showroom @ Sungei Kadut. If you happen to have a few samples of laminate, it's a white album. The other Brand I had was silver reflective cover. Can you list down a few brands of laminate so that I can recall... PS getting old ~~'

White album is EDL? Reflective album is starting with A? I forgot how to spell. But I look through all, cannot find a laminate with those lines?

White album is EDL? Reflective album is starting with A? I forgot how to spell. But I look through all, cannot find a laminate with those lines?

Yup I believe it's EDL. Is yours an old album sample? Best to go down to their showroom/warehouse to view the large sheet of laminate as it's hard to see the pattern/grain one a 3x5cm sample.... :yamseng:

Thanks Defelio for ur reply. Actually I showed ur shoes cabinet pic to the EDL person in charge but he they dun have this kind of laminate with the visible line.

Can you share was the laminate come with vertical black line or u actually cut the laminate into smaller stripe and putting them together leaving a gap in-between?

Sorry for the many questions..

Thanks Defelio for ur reply. Actually I showed ur shoes cabinet pic to the EDL person in charge but he they dun have this kind of laminate with the visible line.

Can you share was the laminate come with vertical black line or u actually cut the laminate into smaller stripe and putting them together leaving a gap in-between?

Sorry for the many questions..

lol no wonder! yup cut vertical lines into it.

My stuffs just got delivered on Monday. But we have not started work in the kitchen yet, so I probably can't get to experience them till next year lol!

Hi Reine, thanks alot =)

lol, wise decision, I thought our hood wasn't working or something as they wasn't any oil in the oil collection cup but we were surprise that my neighbour's exact same hood has about 1/3-1/2 filled with oil! They really cook alot unlike us..

Glass hob looks good but glass are harder to be clean(streak free)... Come to think of it, I should try using my squeegee cleaning it like I do for my toilet shower glass.

The oven is fine so far, haven't use it extensively like baking.

Hi Defelio,

I have some questions that I would like to ask you. I am not able to PM you. Could be that your mailbox is full. Can PM me instead?

Thanks! :yamseng:

Hi Cutiecat, thank you. we had the sofa reupholster to other colours. Will post pic of it when it's ready =)

HI, is it possible for u to pm me your reno quotation? Hope is not too much to ask for. I'm waiting for my first appointment now :)

HI, is it possible for u to pm me your reno quotation? Hope is not too much to ask for. I'm waiting for my first appointment now :)

Hi Denimart, sorry it's confidential, hope you understand..

Best that you speak to your IDs and compare the quotes. You may show your first quote to other IDs(w/o their knowledge, by right I think you can't do that) but I guess they would try to match that price/quotation but maybe with a lower material or something, I dunno for sure. I believe it's best to see what each ID can offer you then you counter quote them.. Sorry for blabbering if I sound like 'm talking crap lol.

Price should differ from time to time depending on the price of materials.

Your first appointment with the same ID I went to?

Hi Denimart, sorry it's confidential, hope you understand..

Best that you speak to your IDs and compare the quotes. You may show your first quote to other IDs(w/o their knowledge, by right I think you can't do that) but I guess they would try to match that price/quotation but maybe with a lower material or something, I dunno for sure. I believe it's best to see what each ID can offer you then you counter quote them.. Sorry for blabbering if I sound like 'm talking crap lol.

Price should differ from time to time depending on the price of materials.

Your first appointment with the same ID I went to?

Hi thanks Defelio, no problem at all...its a learning lesson for me as i'm new in this area. No, actually i bought a resale and first appointment is coming so thought of preparing soon for the reno. Btw, i like your house alot and very much look forward to your pics. Will u show us your bath room? i really wonder what u had done with your bath room :dribble::D

Hi, really like the theme of your new place. Congrats on your reno. Was wondering where did you get your blinds from? Appreciate if you could share your contact with me. Thks.

hi, pls let me know where u got your blinds from? love your place!!

thanks, lynnzlq@hotmail.com