Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Defelio

My Mini Mid-Century Modern Home

Read your blog before and realised that you had the a Matthew Fan company installed in your home after a tip off by strikingreality.

How much did you get it and was it from Xtra?

Is the small figurine a character from the one of the animation from Studio Ghibli?

SandD_20111204_01746.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Defelio,

Your place is awesome and beautiful!! Your little touches of decorative items and choices of furniture have created lots of "WOW" factors and make your home really special and uniquely beautiful.

I am in the process of looking for an ID. Have seen your rating your id, can email or pm me his contact? If your don't mind, can tell me abt his renovation cost or can email me his quote? Thanks a lot!!

My email: tankee16@yahoo.com

T-blog hopping ard fOr a few days n I kept coming baq to urs to check for updates.. Hee.. I love your decos n themes! Can I check with ya where u got the telephone from? Itz so cute ;P

Read your blog before and realised that you had the a Matthew Fan company installed in your home after a tip off by strikingreality.

How much did you get it and was it from Xtra?

Is the small figurine a character from the one of the animation from Studio Ghibli?

SandD_20111204_01746.jpg

Oh how did strikingreality tip you off?? :unsure: Xtra selling for around high 2s or low 3s.

The small figurine is the Little Prince and he's helping taking care of the key to the payphone. :)

I salute u in choosing and building up this theme so well. SO rare in SG homes. Thumbs up. Love the soft furnishings.

Slowly check out the other Tblogs within Renotalk or MyHomeTown (which I just knew about recently). :yamseng:

Spock_vulcan-salute.png

Hi Defelio,

Nice kitchen you have there! Mine will be similar to this. Just that my wood grains will be horizontal, and I do not have the luxury of having such a long "bar counter". Mine will probably be a meter due to the bomb shelter =(

The idea of running the wood surface all e way to the ceiling is cool!!

My new place will be at Punggol, I guess the floor plan is very similar. Noticed that you have an air con in the living room. Would like to check the Btu of the blower unit? I plan to get a blower unit for the living room too, but worried that it might not be strong enuff to cool kitchen, living, and the walkway to the rooms. Can share?

Thanks a mil!

Edited by a1sh1teru

Hi Defelio,

Your place is awesome and beautiful!! Your little touches of decorative items and choices of furniture have created lots of "WOW" factors and make your home really special and uniquely beautiful.

I am in the process of looking for an ID. Have seen your rating your id, can email or pm me his contact? If your don't mind, can tell me abt his renovation cost or can email me his quote? Thanks a lot!!

My email: tankee16@yahoo.com

Hi Tankee, Thanks alot. Please contact Douglas @ 9770 7370. It's best to get a quotation from him base on your requirement :yamseng:

Hi Tankee, Thanks alot. Please contact Douglas @ 9770 7370. It's best to get a quotation from him base on your requirement :yamseng:

Hi Defelio,

Nice home! I actually got inspired by the beauty of your house and have engaged Douglas for my project.

I am too busy to start a blog but it was through your blog and Douglas's professionalism that has won me over.

Thanks for sharing your thread! I am sure many more will be inspired!

One last thing, those that engaged Douglas will not regret because i have went through numerous renovations but till date Douglas is thus far the best!

T-blog hopping ard fOr a few days n I kept coming baq to urs to check for updates.. Hee.. I love your decos n themes! Can I check with ya where u got the telephone from? Itz so cute ;P

My missy got it online. I know there are some shops selling it, Clementi mall level 1 or 2 got this shop selling alot of homey stuffs, Ion level 3 selling more upscale stuffs. The sad thing is the speaker is faulty and I need to find one to replace it. :furious:

Oh how did strikingreality tip you off?? :unsure: Xtra selling for around high 2s or low 3s.

The small figurine is the Little Prince and he's helping taking care of the key to the payphone. :)

It should be one of the picture you posted in the earlier pages showing the Matthew Fan company. With that price, it is out of my budget.

Just kaypoh-ing, is it silently strong coz really luv the design?

Nice photos, can see that you are not just an "ordinary" PP photographer :yamseng: