Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Defelio

My Mini Mid-Century Modern Home

Hi Defelio,

Can I know where did you purchase the vintage LG TV set? Can you please share with me the contact? My email is stepv1983@hotmail.com and hp is 97471482.

BR,

Stephen

Hi Stephendaphne, you can get it from Lorgans @ Pasir Panjang but I think they have either 1 piece or none left.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nicest house i seen so far from the t-blog...

=) Can share the contact of your ID? And which company he works in?

Hi Leeking and Doraemonjo,

Thank you. You can contact Douglas from Frevor Designs @ 9770 7370.

:yamseng:

lol no wonder! yup cut vertical lines into it.

Does that mean the laminate is cut into strips or is it still in a big pc with lines on it?

By the way, may I know how much does your bomb shelter feature wall cost?

Hi defelio,

Thanks for sharing Douglas contact earlier in your post. We got our house half done by Douglas. We did not use them at first but the other contractor who we first started to use, fail us and we are on a case with them now. We stop our renovation works half way and got douglas to help us. He is really a profession and providing good services and good workmanship compare to the first I'd we enaged. Btw your house really looks and feel the best of all the blogs I seen. Wanted to build almost the same feeling like urs in the first place but the xxxxx company fall us. Sigh 

We seek Douglas to help us on the half way job, he is willing to help us and compare of the workmanship and services he is giving, I can say that 95%!!! 5% maybe he is busy cause near to cny, haha. Now my brother in law house is fully renovation by him, I wonder my brother in law keen to post his pictures in the forum. The second best compare to urs I have seen so far. Feel like exchanging the house with him. .

Btw I think it's not good for me to post my place photo in the t blog right? Cos it's not total done by Douglas ? I hope to see more bros or sis post their house on done by Douglas in the t blogs. Cause we did check with Douglas and he said he did quite a number of house from the forum but most of his clients, either does not want to share the idea or too busy with work. 

Nice things must share like defelio here. Hahaha

Does that mean the laminate is cut into strips or is it still in a big pc with lines on it?

By the way, may I know how much does your bomb shelter feature wall cost?

My brother in laws done the groove cut something like this too. Really nice and can't see the different of the door gaps.

Hi defelio, I must commend that u have very interesting electrical appliances.... I like ur Tv and kettle :)

Finally and sorry for the long wait.

View from the living room.

SandD_20111023_01084.jpg

SandD_20111023_00981.jpg

Hi can i check with you howmuch did the contactor charge you for the ledge with extend from the side of your open concept kichen wall all the way to the top. I have a same idea and mu contractor want to charge me 1500 for the side and top ledge only