Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

Harlow Bunbun,

Icic...yah ur right, mine is the souffle cup liner thingy...can stand by itself wan....so just need another plain big tray....mabbe i go ask my MIL if she haf or nt, cuz her oven oso bigsize, prolly got a bigtray smwer...

If doing in my place, I can borrow the mixer frm her den u dont haf to bring along, otherwise very troublesme for u since u dont haf transport...i go ask her....no worries... :)

I need sieve though....den each of u prolly need to bring ur own containers to bring back ur cupcakes...(or mabbe doggie cookies too)...

Cantona bro, wanna join us for baking class or nt? :notti::notti: Or how abt u jaga doggies?

Time wise I think we shd be looking at abt 11am--3/4pm....what do u gals/guys thk? Anybody found applejie? Hee....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey, greycat..

Okie, time wise is fine with me too. If your MIL have no tray, i can volunteer my muffin trays & cupcake liners as well. Got 1 standard & 1 mini packets of cupcake liners probably 100 each. I got a small sieve too

Harlow Bunbun,

Icic...yah ur right, mine is the souffle cup liner thingy...can stand by itself wan....so just need another plain big tray....mabbe i go ask my MIL if she haf or nt, cuz her oven oso bigsize, prolly got a bigtray smwer...

If doing in my place, I can borrow the mixer frm her den u dont haf to bring along, otherwise very troublesme for u since u dont haf transport...i go ask her....no worries... :)

I need sieve though....den each of u prolly need to bring ur own containers to bring back ur cupcakes...(or mabbe doggie cookies too)...

Cantona bro, wanna join us for baking class or nt? :notti::notti: Or how abt u jaga doggies?

Time wise I think we shd be looking at abt 11am--3/4pm....what do u gals/guys thk? Anybody found applejie? Hee....

Edited by BunBun

Greycat, just to let you know the outcome of my frosting result. I didn't use cream this time, i used milk in the buttercream. Actually the buttercream recipe i tried out today, called for either 2 tablespoons of milk or cream.

Also I tried out vanilla flavour for cupcakes since I have been baking mostly chocolate flavour for cupcakes.

Did both mini and standard cupcakes.

This are mini cupcakes. Vanilla flavour & Vanilla flavour with choc chips

minicupcakeslb1.jpg

This is chocolate flavour with choc chip in standard cupcake size before buttercream frosting. Yes I successfully made buttercream frosting stiff enough for piping! Ignore the other cupcakes with buttercream frosting in the background, don't look nice from the side view also. :bangwall:

upcloseofcupcakeea8.jpg

After cupcake's frosted with buttercream, it looks like this.. but sad to say my piping skills aren't great at all cos the swirl must look neat and like a swirl in a circle :( Means you probably need to have to show me how the piping is done if you have learnt how to do it by then. (At least this time round, it doesn't look like a mudpie at all)

orangebuttercreamfrostiep1.jpg

Think I do better with just chocolate ganache instead of buttercream piping. :bleah:

Edited by BunBun

paiseh paiseh report in so late

me should be able to make it to dog-sit and eat :dribble: :dribble:

Hehehe....great! :dancingqueen:

Hey Bunbun, ur cupcakes look delicious!!! No prob, I got learn the swirl thingy I thk (or so I hope :notti: )

Anyways, I bght sme mre baking sutff tdy including 2 baking trays n silicon mat so no prob wif trays liao....even bght mre butter n chocolate n 1 mre spatula tdy, :notti::notti:

PS: My photobucket down le...cant post pictures of sme of the ingredients for dressing which I've got...will post on Monday....& the cupcakes which I did during the class prevly....

Cantona: come k?

Cheers.... :yamseng:

Hey Greycat!

Thanks for saying that about my cupcakes even though the piped buttercream isn't fantastic from the outlook of it. Hope that you get to learn the swirl thing soon. :bow: Seeing you online late at night is a 1st for me. :P

Wah you take 1 step further ahead. Got enough flour or not? :notti: Btw, my hubby should be coming with me.I have mini hearts dressing too. Maybe you can try imageshack? Thats what im using currently :notti:

Hey Bunbun, ur cupcakes look delicious!!! No prob, I got learn the swirl thingy I thk (or so I hope :notti: )

Anyways, I bght sme mre baking sutff tdy including 2 baking trays n silicon mat so no prob wif trays liao....even bght mre butter n chocolate n 1 mre spatula tdy, :notti::notti:

PS: My photobucket down le...cant post pictures of sme of the ingredients for dressing which I've got...will post on Monday....& the cupcakes which I did during the class prevly....

Wah .. sorry for MIA for awhile ..

me just got back from ****ney last nite .. till now ..still feeling tired wor :bleah:

bunbun, i'm taking a cab to greycat's place .. if you like .. i can pick you up on the way .. ( i think )

me coming from SK , most likely to use PIE. I have extra dog bag , you can use to carry summer ..

can't wait to see summer .. glad that your hubby is coming along .. brownmse needs a extra help to handle all the doggies .. sure to see "fights" wor ...

sigh ~ how wish i could stay longer ..now i'm wondering if my mother can help me to doggy-sit my boys anot .. after greycat's place , drop the boys at my mum's place ( very nearby ) then get ready for the weddin dinner .. instead of rushing back all the way to SK and then come back to the west , Hilltop Garden restaurant @ Bukit Batok ... dun think it's right for me to leave my boys with greycat ..

yuki might kena bully by donut ~

what else i need to bring along for the baking session ??

need any baking stuff ? flour , sugar , icing sugar etc

Hey Ranval,

If its not too much trouble for you to come down from sk to pick me up before heading to greycat's place. I can help to share part of the cab fare to greycat's place though. :) Thanks for the offer btw. :bow: Was wondering how to take summer to greycat's place. You better confirm with your mum if she can help. Better to confirm earlier so you have enough time to make any changes to your plans. Keke today pass by a pet grooming shop and saw 2 cute corgis, not to mention 1 yorkshire terrier and several other doggies. Will pm you my no later.

Wah .. sorry for MIA for awhile ..

me just got back from ****ney last nite .. till now ..still feeling tired wor :bleah:

bunbun, i'm taking a cab to greycat's place .. if you like .. i can pick you up on the way .. ( i think )

me coming from SK , most likely to use PIE. I have extra dog bag , you can use to carry summer ..

can't wait to see summer .. glad that your hubby is coming along .. brownmse needs a extra help to handle all the doggies .. sure to see "fights" wor ...

sigh ~ how wish i could stay longer ..now i'm wondering if my mother can help me to doggy-sit my boys anot .. after greycat's place , drop the boys at my mum's place ( very nearby ) then get ready for the weddin dinner .. instead of rushing back all the way to SK and then come back to the west , Hilltop Garden restaurant @ Bukit Batok ... dun think it's right for me to leave my boys with greycat ..

yuki might kena bully by donut ~

what else i need to bring along for the baking session ??

need any baking stuff ? flour , sugar , icing sugar etc

Edited by BunBun

hi greycat

your signature photo really nice leh..i just had my bridal photoshoot session and requested my photographer to take a pic of high building behind us. The photos are out..but not as nice as yours leh

i posted a pic of the building in my blog, do u take ur pics there also?

Edited by Yang Guo

When is the gathering??? Most probably no prob. :P

Need anything from me too??? :unsure:

Harlow Cantona bro...shd be Jun 14th bah....since no one objected to that date yet :P We shd be starting ard 11am kinda timing....wld u be coming wif Da-Sao? :notti:

As for costs, the gals here (namely me Val LLhome n Bunbun) r planning to split the production costs, wld u be keen to join us for the baking n bring back sme cupcakes too? If so, we count u in...if not, oso ok, den we will give u ONE cupcake (ok la, make it 1 per flavor) n make u dogsit the doggies....hahaha.... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: (Just kidding la....)

Oh yah, apple-jie shd be coming too to dogsit she say... :)

To Val, Bunbun: Thanks so much for ur efforts gals! Understand its a big logistic operation with doggies n all....I've got most of the ingredients nw, so u gals dont haf to worry abt mixer or stuff like dat. Oso got sme real gd vanilla essence n coffee essence nw (mabbe we can attempt coffee flavor cupcakes too)...

Will be consolidating the ingredients list by end of the week so can go buy the stuff over wkends...

Oh yah, u do need to bring ur own cupcake containers (real tall ones r best so they dont crush the decors on top), so u might wan to look ard ur hse or ur mom's cupboards nw.... :notti:

Sorry abit bz dis few days so I might MIA until Wed/Thur, am supposed to prepare for a presentation but I been dragging my feet instead :D

To Yang guo....I took my pic on top of mkt street carpark if Im nt wrong. Only 1 picture b4 the guard chased us out :bleah: Hafnt seen ur pics yet...on ur RT blog? :)

Edited by Greycat

Har... I only deserve one cup. :~:~:~ Nvm i will take ur Wii back home. :sport-smiley-004:

Oh let me confirm again cos 15 Jun is the Father Day don know got any events going on bo? :rolleyes:

Edited by Cantona7

Harlow!

Wah, got gd response siah! heehee....happi :)

Actually 14th Jun ok for me as I hafnt book my driving lesson yet. My driving test on 19th Jun...wish me luck! So after 19th Jun wld be best, but if cannot, 14th oso can lah....we can start early, mabbe ard 11am kinda of time? I cant do Sunday mornings as Yuki gotta go to Doggie class, so I vote for Staurday too....Im fine with my place or LLhome place if she's ok (yah, I rem she got a big built-in oven nw...hee). Can LL bring Ginger out wan?

Will volunteer Mr BrownMse to jaga the doggies, but duno if he can handle so many, we might need mre hoomans, :notti::notti: Apple-jie dunno free or not bo? Mabbe Cantona as well? :notti: (I rem they r gd candidates for dogsitters, :notti: )

I got 4pc of fence if u need to enclose ur dog n 1 marukan cage. But no aircon for the dogs cuz oni the rooms got aircon, living/dining area no aircon, got fan...they can play-sprint outside the corridor too as my corridor is really pretty empty...

As for equipment n accessories, I gotta double-check my kitchen liao....I got a spatula (mabbe need mre big bowls). I got a PhoonHuat weighing scale n 1-2 measuring cups. We prolly need to do a headcount check of how many ppl so we can know how much ingredients to prepare. Was thinking we can buy in bulk den split the ingredients cost, den everyone can bring back sme cupcakes? If u gals are interested to follow the recipe I've got frm the cooking school recently, I can try to prepare the icing/marzipan in advance so we can cut short the time, it be more like decorations class for cupcake den....but if got time, we can start all frm scratch....wat say u all? Baking of cupcake thk quite fast wan....my oven can take 2 tray...(I oni got 1 baking tray though). I got sme cupcake decors (like silver-color pearls, heart-shape droppings), will try to take a picture tonite n post it up... :)

We can also make sme doggie cookies!! I just bght the bone-shape cookie cutter & I got a recipe for dat smewer.... :P

Ok, now we call for participants! Pls confirm ur interest n indicate ur dates preferred (We looking @ Sat in Jun).

Bunbun (Ok wif Jun 14 or any Sat/Sun rite? Must come wif Summer!)

LLHome (Sat preferred, must come w Ginger!)

Val (Can only 14th jun, until 3-4pm, Coming wif Oreo Donut :) )

Apple-jie? (For dogsitting purposes, :sport-smiley-004: )

Cantona bro? (For dogsitting purposes, :sport-smiley-004: )

Skywolf & Frostyflake? Xlan?

thanks for the invite greycat! but i'll hv to give it a miss this time cos got a lots of stuff to do! But would love to join u gals after oct if any! pls post pics for us a to drool at! :notti: