Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sleepybeauty

My Dark, Industrial-Style Apartment

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Have you placed the order? mine will only be delivered in mid or end oct. ( 8-12 weeks long wait time ).

yep yep... i already placed my order ler... so should be getting around the same time.. same shipment i

suspect!

by the way, have u shop for your mattress yet? do remember that you can't get the thick mattress though for this bed frame.. max is 8 inches i think

Edited by sleepybeauty

Lovely bedframe! Where is it from and how much? :) Thanks in advance!

Hi lyn,

I got this bed frame from AIR at Wilkie road... I paid around $1800 (includes delivery) for the king size and queen size should be slightly cheaper. The one shown in the pic is queen size.! Have fun shopping!

yep yep... i already placed my order ler... so should be getting around the same time.. same shipment i

suspect!

by the way, have u shop for your mattress yet? do remember that you can't get the thick mattress though for this bed frame.. max is 8 inches i think

Well, I bought the simmons mattress before i bought the bedframe. The thickness of the mattress is about 11 inches so it will be slightly higher than the one in the showroom.

I reckon that it might still be alright .. keeping my fingers x

http://www.weloveair.com/siteair/images/plankliving/bed/01.jpg

This one. When I called a few weeks back, said shipment only in Oct and didnt want to wait.

It was in the Wilkie showroom

ohhhh... i saw this too.. but cos me & bf quite tv addict... we prefer something with more backing at the headrest.. hahahhahahah

the one in your pic got big lobang so cannot rest our back against it.. hehehe

Well, I bought the simmons mattress before i bought the bedframe. The thickness of the mattress is about 11 inches so it will be slightly higher than the one in the showroom.

I reckon that it might still be alright .. keeping my fingers x

haha i see... i was actually hesitant about getting the bed frame initially becos of the mattress thickness but luckily i managed to find a mattress that is suitable and still comfortable... most american mattress are at least 11 inches thick... some go as high as 16inches!

i bought an italian brand of mattress at a steal and best of all.. only 8 inches thick :good:

by the way, i'm still trying to get rid of some of the kitchen appliances fitted in my apartment by the developer. if anyone is keen, pls PM me for more details.

kitchen hood by ELECTROLUX (built under kitchen cabinet type)

Model: unknown (think only 1 type)

Retail price: $399 now at $230

gallery_47921_7_30371.jpg

REGINOX kitchen undermount sink

model: Reginox Ohio 40x40 + 40x40

Retail price: $650 now at $380

gallery_47921_7_30741.jpg

Edited by sleepybeauty

can lean! just need to put a firm pillow for back support :)

http://www.weloveair.com/siteair/images/plankliving/bed/01.jpg

This one. When I called a few weeks back, said shipment only in Oct and didnt want to wait.

It was in the Wilkie showroom

ohhhh... i saw this too.. but cos me & bf quite tv addict... we prefer something with more backing at the headrest.. hahahhahahah

the one in your pic got big lobang so cannot rest our back against it.. hehehe

Hee. I know what you mean. For me, aesthetically nice to see but not functional enough

Edited by sarah833