Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sleepybeauty

My Dark, Industrial-Style Apartment

I like the one you bought too! but not so pocket friendly in the long run coz its more prone to wear and tear. My heart will

pain if I have to part with it after 5-7 years lol

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks Vanessa & razzberrie for your vote... so seems like option 2 is the most popular & suitable so far... been trying to find similar ones on taobao and tryg to learn how to shop on taobao too! so glad that i am able to learn so many things through this renotalk forum and makes my reno experience more enjoyable!

i actually bought option 2 from taobao...PM me if you want the link. I have checked the light, it looks good, but it is not up yet...so i cant give a firm yes or no on how good it is. :)

i actually bought option 2 from taobao...PM me if you want the link. I have checked the light, it looks good, but it is not up yet...so i cant give a firm yes or no on how good it is. :)

just showed the option 2 to my ID but he is not giving me the go ahead yet... he will be proposing the lighting to me instead... he said cos' the lamp looks too chunky for my place... so we shall see :(

your ID is very strict. lol

just showed the option 2 to my ID but he is not giving me the go ahead yet... he will be proposing the lighting to me instead... he said cos' the lamp looks too chunky for my place... so we shall see :(

Was so looking forward to the weekend but who would imagine that my saturday seems to be shorter than usual! Had met up with my ID from 12-5pm and it was such a tiring day that i can't even put into words right now on what we did today.. shall update on that later!

on a happier note... i had made a purchase about a week back for something whimsical (or rather child-like) for my apartment hehe... saw it on a friend's IG and i knew i want it too!

9633313367_9f786e5970.jpg

other random purchases:

9636684822_a29ea2b624.jpg

ok, that's all the updates for now..

Edited by sleepybeauty

Was so looking forward to the weekend but who would imagine that my saturday seems to be shorter than usual! Had met up with my ID from 12-5pm and it was such a tiring day that i can't even put into words right now on what we did today.. shall update on that later!

on a happier note... i had made a purchase about a week back for something whimsical (or rather child-like) for my apartment hehe... saw it on a friend's IG and i knew i want it too!

9633313367_9f786e5970.jpg

other random purchases:

9636684822_a29ea2b624.jpg

ok, that's all the updates for now..

Love the sign! Do you think you could share where u got it from? Fellow dog lover here!

since i'm on the topic of purchases... more random purchases i had bought for the apartment! hope i can find some space in the house to display these prints!

9636797322_1172ff3bcb.jpg

9636794860_a90b93f7aa.jpg

Edited by sleepybeauty

since i'm on the topic of purchases... more random purchases i had bought for the apartment! hope i can find some space in the house to display these prints!

Thanks for the tip for the sign. What is this? One singular painting?

These are just individual prints I bought to frame up... Bought it from kwerkee some time back.

Need to find more decor stuff for the house actually

Edited by sleepybeauty

Have you placed the order? mine will only be delivered in mid or end oct. ( 8-12 weeks long wait time ).

May I know where you get this bedframe from and how much this cost?

Sorry.

Found your answer.

Thanks!

Edited by Khng

will your ID approve of these cute girly prints? :)

I have been kept busy the whole evening trying to find alternative material for my kitchen island top (even though i had confirmed with my ID yesterday to use marble as per what he proposed).

Many of my friends were horrified (for obvious reasons) when i told them that my ID proposed using marble for the kitchen island. I had the same reservations initially since i knew that marble being a very porous stone, it would be easily stained and scratched. After doing some research on the internet.. i came across this write-up + product testing for a sealant that one could use on the marble! YAY! I must say I'm kinda sold by this sealant and probably will order via amazon if i really am using marble for my kitchen island top. Honestly, i can't seem to find a replacement for the look of the marble... Quartz stone and granite does not have the natural prints that marble has and i guess have to be more diligent in giving the marble top more frequent sealant treatment to protect it?

Anyway, just to share with you guys the link to the blog i read about the sealant.

By the way, a shout-out to anyone who has a marble kitchen counter pls share with me your experience, that would be greatly appreciated!