Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sleepybeauty

My Dark, Industrial-Style Apartment

thanks for the compliments! Haha

It was our ID's introduction for the lights. He tried for a few jobs before and find that the quality is decent and it fits our requirements. They have some market pricing rates for ID, so lets not go into there. :D

mrs merry.

oh.. then i guess it shall be the same for my case as well...just follow whatever the ID proposes (and it's definitely not cheap) hahaha... thanks anyway!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

After much thought, finally decide to purchased this over the weekend:

gallery_47921_7_39897.jpg

Italian brand FOSTER kitchen sink for only $788 (after 20% discount from kitchen culture) ! hooray! love the straight edge that makes it look so sleek!

Hi,

I love your sink! What are the dimensions?

Hi,

I love your sink! What are the dimensions?

the specs are:

thickness: 1 mm

bowl: 800 x 400mm

bowls' depth: >=200mm

dimensions: 850 x 505mm

drain: 3.5"

packaging: 910x540x290 mm 10.7kg

you can google for FOSTER Quadra. 1V.80x40ST

just received my LED lighting quote yesterday and makes me wonder if it's really worth it to pay so much just for LED lights.

i'm using a total of 27 single recessed downlight, 8 single dimmable recessed downlight and 3 double recessed downlight!

the lighting plan:

9791887875_a1bfb23aea.jpg

the quote from the lighting supplier with the specs of the LED:

9791975236_48db07e543.jpg

does anyone out there have the same doubts about LED lightings? Is it really worth the high price?

Edited by sleepybeauty

pm-ed!

how's the pricing compared to philips ? am thinking of using LED lights as well.

heard that the drivers are not so robust. any existing users can share their experience ? the cost of LED lights are so high.

Pls also pm your lighting supplier and quote for comparison. thanks

how's the pricing compared to philips ? am thinking of using LED lights as well.

heard that the drivers are not so robust. any existing users can share their experience ? the cost of LED lights are so high.

Pls also pm your lighting supplier and quote for comparison. thanks

hmm i didn't really compare against phillips one except via the website lightings.com.sg , however the specs for the philips LED and the one i got are slightly different. Thus, it's not really a fair comparison ... my LED lights are definitely pricier than the philips one i think

will pm u seperately. thanks

finally some work being done at the new place.. some pics update by the ID:

MBR original wall (TV will be placed here) - BEFORE:

9725242918_fccbda606b.jpg

MBR wall with partition - AFTER:

9801728993_bc0c517502.jpg

and then... the original plaster on the living room wall is down! The ID said the wall is nice thus we can just need to paint over it (hopefully some treatment will be done?) and we will have a real brick wall..yay! can't wait to see the final result!

9795220093_9d695b8e3d.jpg

Edited by sleepybeauty