Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MaCe

Money $$$ Not $$$ Enough Blog

Hi MACE and fellow forumers

Need your advice urgently.

I am not happy with the granite tiles being laid. (Already moved in liao).

The grouting lines are rough and some even got cut leg feel.

What is the remedy?

Until now the granite tiles are patchy.

When I think of it, I feel very upset.

HAPPY

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

HI, i wanna ask, any cheap lobang for KDK wall mounted fans or not? i am looking for one. but outside all selling for $150 & above leh.

Actually for curtain lobang, i have one. that is very reasonable pricing. My 4 room flat only 700+++, but must take note, its only 3/4 length only. It also depends on the materials, type that you choose. Its called MGL Curtain & Furnishing. Adds: 195 Lavender Street #01-02, Eminent Plaza Tel: 6392 0373

My hubby's colleague introduced to us. and i find their prices reasonable lor.

Edited by Pinklady

will answer all those questions dated NOV onwards - been busy for too long.

energy saving bulbs = 5watts (if you are using 5watts)

(5watts x 2) x 4 = 40watts

T5 tube 2 feet = 18 watts

8x 18 watts = 144 watts

kambongyan

sorry, can you please post a link to any cancer research institution or government websites that support what you just wrote?

Singapore is not a 3rd world country - even chinese herbs containing a tiny amount of "poison" gets the ban.

hope it's not too late.

got my curtains from curtain retail shops in toa payoh + stainless steel water pipes from joo chiat.

did you go to choo chiang? www.ccm.sg

yes, for stubborn stains on leather - i believe autoglym got a certain product to do that.

some $2 dollar shops have them, sim lim sq and sim lim tower sure have

Hi MaCe, stainless steel water pipes from joo chiat - >joo chiat whr?

btw, there's an Ang Mo at punggol now

think it's blk 639 or around

the price is really low for groceries

definitely gives NTUC a run for their money :notti:

any help on getting rid of mosquitoes??..burnt kambongyan and mosquito coil + a liquid vaporizer that connects to electric but still a lot of mossies. the "blue light lamp" got use or not huH? now waiting for nea to arrange appt to come inspect.

HI, i wanna ask, any cheap lobang for KDK wall mounted fans or not? i am looking for one. but outside all selling for $150 & above leh.

doubt can find any - cos i am always on the look out for KDK - metal blades wall mount

so far the cheapest i found also around $140+

Hi Mace,

Do you know where can I buy reasonable priced Fengshui items?

bugis there. bencoolen shopping mall, opposite OG

Hi MaCe, stainless steel water pipes from joo chiat - >joo chiat whr?

opposite a Primary school. forgotten the road name.

or you can always go to any industrial park - shops that sells water pipes to contractors.

any help on getting rid of mosquitoes??..burnt kambongyan and mosquito coil + a liquid vaporizer that connects to electric but still a lot of mossies. the "blue light lamp" got use or not huH? now waiting for nea to arrange appt to come inspect.

http://www.novita.com.sg/rest-40W.html

or

http://www.duro.com.sg/advante/blackhole.asp

tried and proven

hi mace or anyone who can help...

due to heavy rains recently, there is some leaking of water into my bedroom through the connection point between the window frame & the wall (few flows from different points)...i tink mayb there is small cracks in between...please advise what can i apply to seal up the crack by myself? im using putty currently but putty tink will crack... :(

& do i need seal outside oso? hopefully not, cos tink my hand oso cnt reach... :unsure:

Maybe you can use silicone?

due to heavy rains recently, there is some leaking of water into my bedroom through the connection point between the window frame & the wall (few flows from different points)...i tink mayb there is small cracks in between...please advise what can i apply to seal up the crack by myself? im using putty currently but putty tink will crack... :(

& do i need seal outside oso? hopefully not, cos tink my hand oso cnt reach... :unsure:

Maybe you can use silicone?

my mbr wardrobe using silicone at corners, but oso gt cracking due to expansion (tink is hot weather affecting wall, & aircon coldness contraction)...so i duno if i can use silicon at the cracks... :unsure:

best is to patch the "holes/cracks" both OUTSIDE and inside.

before patching up - make sure the place is dry if not use hair dryer to blow dry first.

best is to patch the "holes/cracks" both OUTSIDE and inside.

before patching up - make sure the place is dry if not use hair dryer to blow dry first.

hi mace, use wat to patch? silicon? or anytin tat u can advise me?