Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MaCe

Money $$$ Not $$$ Enough Blog

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Who is ChengHu ah?

:dunno:

ChengHu is a Super MNC, 20 times the size of microsoft. :lol:

They make money by shaving 4 million sheeps - soon 6 million.

well i'm paying for it alone :bleah:

got set aside a few years installment in case i lose my job

also got emergency funds to support if that few years not enough

after that got my retirement fund loh :notti:

Paying alone :bow::bow:

Anyway gd tat you plan ahead :thumbs up::thumbs up:

ChengHu is a Super MNC, 20 times the size of microsoft. :lol:

They make money by shaving 4 million sheeps - soon 6 million.

And the sheep still tell you, please shave and shave more please :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

And the sheep still tell you, please shave and shave more please :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

yeah, what some people don't realize is that the more they ask for handouts, the more will be shaved off the rest of the sheep!!

Think every1 here is one of the sheep, but are u the one tat ask for more only hehehe... :P:P

to be more precise - as long as you contribute to CPF, meh meh meh. :lol:

hi mace or any kind souls who can help or advise..

anyone encountered small tiny crawlies on the floor (especially kitchen floor), they r very tiny like small dust, & they can jump & most impt is duno where they come from....hav been killing them every nite - become routine "housechore" (by touching or rubbing them, will die fast), yet newbies still appearing & reali wonder where they come from...use dettol mop floor, use insecticides they oso not afraid cos they r too light & tiny...

anyone pls help....any gd ways to get rid of them? i read from other threads, tink quite a lot of forumers encountered, but no one able to provide a solution.... :help::bow:

anyone encountered small tiny crawlies on the floor (especially kitchen floor), they r very tiny like small dust, & they can jump & most impt is duno where they come from....hav been killing them every nite - become routine "housechore" (by touching or rubbing them, will die fast), yet newbies still appearing & reali wonder where they come from...use dettol mop floor, use insecticides they oso not afraid cos they r too light & tiny...

anyone pls help....any gd ways to get rid of them? i read from other threads, tink quite a lot of forumers encountered, but no one able to provide a solution.... :help::bow:

:jawdrop:

check anything/everything that is made of WOOD. insects cant make home out of tiles.

Edited by MaCe

From what you described, I think the are dust mites...I have some on my wooden study table, they are very tiny and jump short distances...Normally I just ignored them and clean my furnitures occasionally....but they will come back as dust is all around...

Another topic on money during a regular kopi session with frens.

Lots of pple didnt know this - car insurance coverage drink and drive.

Car-A was drunk and hit Car-B, Car-A 100% at fault.

Car-B was furious, must really MAKE Car-A learn his lesson and so called the POLICE.

Police classified it as drink and drive - CAR-A was detained...bla bla bla...

Now came the insurance - CAR-B must claim his own :lol: because CAR-A's insurance policy was VOID due to driving under alcohol influence. Car-B's insurance co couldnt claim from CAR-A, therefore CAR-B got to claim himself.

Which also means a HIGHER insurance premium on his next renewal :lol:

Moral of the story if you have an accident with a drunk, NOBODY DIED NOBODY lying in the hospital - just report to insurance as a ordinary car accident. Live and let live(your pocket).

hi mace

they r strolling on the kitchen floor (sometimes hiding in between the grouting), very near to the kitchen cabinet base area...hav checked if the kitchen cabinet gt any mould but nothing lei (btw, my kitchen onli 4 mths old).. :unsure:

hi oda...if they r dust mites, after "kill" them and mop floor, immediately can c them again....reali weird...actuali no harm to us, but im afraid if ignore them, will the entire kitchen infested by the small creatures, cos reali endless appearing...got reali tiny one tat need reali focus attention then will c, got some can c immediately one...tat means got family (haha)....which oso means tat they r "giving birth" very fast....btw, they usuali walk, unless we go wana kill them at 1st attempt, they will jump...

:help::help::help:

hi mace

they r strolling on the kitchen floor (sometimes hiding in between the grouting), very near to the kitchen cabinet base area...hav checked if the kitchen cabinet gt any mould but nothing lei (btw, my kitchen onli 4 mths old).. :unsure:

hi oda...if they r dust mites, after "kill" them and mop floor, immediately can c them again....reali weird...actuali no harm to us, but im afraid if ignore them, will the entire kitchen infested by the small creatures, cos reali endless appearing...got reali tiny one tat need reali focus attention then will c, got some can c immediately one...tat means got family (haha)....which oso means tat they r "giving birth" very fast....btw, they usuali walk, unless we go wana kill them at 1st attempt, they will jump...

:help::help::help:

strolling???

Use Baygon and spray every inch of bare wood you can see. Beneath drawers...inside cabinets.

then use kambongyan to smoke them by placing it inside the cabinet.