Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

If want to play game or connect to PC, plasma TV is not recommended

May I know why games not recommended on plasma.

I played the Xbox yesterday. What gonna happen to my TV ?

for small screen, i think mostly on LCD, i'm talking about 26", 32" etc.

for 42", 50" and 63" and above, most people still go for Plasma. PQ unbeatable.....

anyway, both LG and Samsung has richer color, you can adjust it through the service menu or advanced option if necessary. Samsung is less saturated compared to LG.....

True, my LG colour too rich, can share which adjustment to be make on the advance menu.

Also, there is this feature call low power. When I turn it on, colour become dull and less bright.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
May I know why games not recommended on plasma.

I played the Xbox yesterday. What gonna happen to my TV ?

True, my LG colour too rich, can share which adjustment to be make on the advance menu.

Also, there is this feature call low power. When I turn it on, colour become dull and less bright.

previous generations of Plasma are suffering from serious image retention problem, and eventually may become burnt mark. However, newer generation, especially with pixel shift functions, may not have such problem for game play. Just enjoy you games :notti: I wouldn't want my eyes to compromise picture quality by going LCD hee......for anything.

I am not too sure which part to adjust, can check out the manual lor. I dun own an LG. But then, there should be some color adjustment in your menu one. Going service menu maybe too technical for most of us. But if you want to give it a try, at your own risk, press the Menu button on your TV and menu on your remote at the same time for a few seconds. Service menu will pop out.

previous generations of Plasma are suffering from serious image retention problem, and eventually may become burnt mark. However, newer generation, especially with pixel shift functions, may not have such problem for game play. Just enjoy you games :notti: I wouldn't want my eyes to compromise picture quality by going LCD hee......for anything.

Yah lor, thats the reason, I go for Plasma due to game & fast moving picture.

I am not too sure which part to adjust, can check out the manual lor. I dun own an LG. But then, there should be some color adjustment in your menu one. Going service menu maybe too technical for most of us. But if you want to give it a try, at your own risk, press the Menu button on your TV and menu on your remote at the same time for a few seconds. Service menu will pop out.

Wah, so chim.... I dare not try, maybe, I will just use the "USER 1" picture mode.

See if I can do some manual picture setting of the colour richness, at least it only affect

the setup.

Another problem I face is the component video connection. Try connecting

the blue/green/blue from Y/Pb/Pr (TV) to Y/Cb/Cr (DVD Player)

The cable that I use are those provided by Mio TV Singtel.

But the colour is all red... Wonder weather it is a problem on

1. Cable

2. TV

3. Compatibility Y/Pb/Pr vs Y/Cb/Cr

I am very sure my colour connection is correct

all read? either the cable for green and blue spoilt or either the TV/DVD component for green and blue spoilt.

There are more than 1 compoenent inputs, have you tried connecting to other component input?

all read? either the cable for green and blue spoilt or either the TV/DVD component for green and blue spoilt.

There are more than 1 compoenent inputs, have you tried connecting to other component input?

Read most of the manual, except for those function that I don't use.

Will try using another cable. Can use other RCA ...those of Red,yellow, white type ?

So long I connect them correctly, so that be okay ?

Will try the 2nd comp input also ...

Hi Tingshen,

I read from the ****** thread that you've engaged them to be your ID. Have they completed your renovation? Are they good? Are they easy to handle?

I am considering them for my renovation, so need your advice. Greatly appreciate if u could reply me asap. thanks!!

I tried to pm u, but failed, so hope u can send a reply to me to nicole_joy79@yahoo.com.sg

hi olivetree, my PM was full, so sorry about it.

you can MSN me at sales@ejaya.com

my experience with them is quite okay, there is no perfect contract :sport-smiley-003: In fact, I'm a tough customer to deal with hehe....

what you guys think about LG 42LCR7? I bought it for $1599..

42" fo 1599.. that is quite a gd deal.. I assume it is a LCD? Does it come with HD ready or even Full HD.. hee

where u got it?

never dream of full HD LCD @ such price, unless it's Palladine which has very poor processing chip. If you're on full HD source, that's good, but if you're on SD, try to get a better brand. FYI, 37" full HD LCD from Palladine is between $1K-1.3K.

LCR7 is LCD. PC5R then is Plasma.

never dream of full HD LCD @ such price, unless it's Palladine which has very poor processing chip. If you're on full HD source, that's good, but if you're on SD, try to get a better brand. FYI, 37" full HD LCD from Palladine is between $1K-1.3K.

LCR7 is LCD. PC5R then is Plasma.

looking at this forum.. i get headache..

wat shld i look out for in a lcd or plasma..

confused.. !!

basically, go and look at the various displayed sets of the various brands

first check out the difference between plasma and lcd on your eyes

once you've decided on the type, check out the difference between the various brands

please please please don't focus on the specs coz most prob your eyes can't tell anyway !!

basically, go and look at the various displayed sets of the various brands

first check out the difference between plasma and lcd on your eyes

once you've decided on the type, check out the difference between the various brands

please please please don't focus on the specs coz most prob your eyes can't tell anyway !!

what is the model of ur tv..

does it come with any freebies..?