Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Defelio

My Mini Mid-Century Modern Home

what is that remote control?? looks special...

HomeSweetHome_20110728_00017.jpg

also your fan looks classy!!.. mind sharing where did u get it?? luv ur fan...

HomeSweetHome_20110731_00028.jpg

The remote control controls the Philips bulbs installed in the 4 x PLC downlight. You can group them into 4 groups or in my case 4 individuals. The circle is the dimmer.

The fan can be found @ Extra :rolleyes:

Edited by Defelio

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

home fix sells the blackboard paint.. :)

Didn't manage to see any for the few home fix that I went to. =( Only got the tile paint from Home Fix. I kinda reluctant to get it painted as alot of work to be done. From what I read online - Paint, sand, paint, sand, paint... :paint:zz

WA Defelio!

Your home is simply Awesome! How did u guys manage to come out w designs & decors like this?? Simply wonderful!

Thank you Tuasbird =) We were lost with the types of design, so alot of research was done from magazines(which would provide places which are not popular like likethatone.com), online design websites and renotalk, especially on the thread reagarding what others in renotalk would change in their renovation.

Some ppl hate the idea of doing their own research and relying on their ID. Well some IDs are just those "salesman" type but for some they are more "contractor" and lastly the "real designers". The contractor and designer types are better then getting a salesman type!!

The magazines

photo.jpg

We have done plenty of hunting for the right piece/s of furniture. Then slowly narrow down your choices that will be part of your overall design. Also consider whether would it be practical or safe if you have kids. As mentioned before, it's very hard to prevent kids from getting injured within your own home no how child safe it is.

You gotta have a control measure. Even while renovating, the ideas keep coming in but she was afraid it would be too messy. Ikea got a great policy which is the 100 days return back. If you can't decide, buy both design/colours, bring back and see whether which will be more suitable! I have gone to Ikea return counter for about 6 times!!

Oh oh gtg my lounge chair is here!! :dribble:

Thank you Tuasbird =) We were lost with the types of design, so alot of research was done from magazines(which would provide places which are not popular like likethatone.com), online design websites and renotalk, especially on the thread reagarding what others in renotalk would change in their renovation.

Some ppl hate the idea of doing their own research and relying on their ID. Well some IDs are just those "salesman" type but for some they are more "contractor" and lastly the "real designers". The contractor and designer types are better then getting a salesman type!!

The magazines

photo.jpg

We have done plenty of hunting for the right piece/s of furniture. Then slowly narrow down your choices that will be part of your overall design. Also consider whether would it be practical or safe if you have kids. As mentioned before, it's very hard to prevent kids from getting injured within your own home no how child safe it is.

You gotta have a control measure. Even while renovating, the ideas keep coming in but she was afraid it would be too messy. Ikea got a great policy which is the 100 days return back. If you can't decide, buy both design/colours, bring back and see whether which will be more suitable! I have gone to Ikea return counter for about 6 times!!

Oh oh gtg my lounge chair is here!! :dribble:

Your renov = high 30s is only from the contractor right? Does not include lights and other purchases

Sorry, I dun quite get it how your optic fibre cable run... I know the path... But what do u mean by under the beam???

Izzit conceal?? How to conceal in the beam??? Able to do it myself? Please advise cos i hope to conceal my cable ttoo... thanks,..

Your renov = high 30s is only from the contractor right? Does not include lights and other purchases

Yup..

where did u buy ur tv console? nice...

Check out Athousandtales website. Quite a couple of nice pieces. Check out Motto too.

Hey bro, I rem reading about "magnetic paint" before. Think after one coat of that and another for blackboard (?) then you can use as both magnetic board and blackboard. Not sure where to get from tho...

The fan is an expensive splurge eh? :good:

Hey bro, I rem reading about "magnetic paint" before. Think after one coat of that and another for blackboard (?) then you can use as both magnetic board and blackboard. Not sure where to get from tho...

The fan is an expensive splurge eh? :good:

Yoz, that would be great as I had ideas of getting some key holders from shopless.com.sg. ~~'