Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Defelio

My Mini Mid-Century Modern Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

HomeSweetHome_20110731_00024-1.jpg

Really beautiful! The sofa is just perfect for this space! :D

And I like the briefcases on the floor. My dad still has one just like it (the genuine seventies article!) and my mum has an old portable Olivetti typewriter (still in its original case) that I'm gonna display on my big bookshelf in the living room. It'll help break up the monotony of all those books! :rolleyes:

Hi AutumIsa, thanks alot =) I believe it's real brick material just that these are slim kinds of approximately 10mm thick. Materials are from craftstone. The damage is about mid-high 2k depending on the area of your wall you wish to cover. You could save by making it look like a run down wall or placing bricks.

Ohh, thanks alot!! Let me check with the IDs.. Heh! :yamseng:

Care to share where you saw this remote controllers holder?

We're looking for one too, and the design & color of this one looks fantastic! :dribble:

Thanks!

Thanks Ely, ****, i thought it will look cool with the lay back stance on the mount. Well somehow Sony made it look so cool that i drop the idea of having a wall feature..

I thought of getting this for the remotes

cozy_RED.jpg

I haven't got the pods yet. That one gotta wait for reno to be done and tv console to be in.

White is very "Apple" like hor :dribble:

looking really good!

has the mid-century feel and so cosy too!

can show more photos of the kitchen?

the open-concept looks interesting... different from the typical open-concept that i'm thinking ..

ETA:

think its the frame that makes it different .. nice indeed. :)

Edited by footprint

nice. i like your ceiling and blinds. :good: :good: fan lends a steampunk feel to it.

Thank you thank you =)

Like your blinds! How do you remove them should you need to clean your windows. Where are they made?

Also, where did you get your fan?

End product is really :good: :good:!

For the blinds, just pull the strings to raise them. I had asked the installers were the materials from China, he said nope but never tell me from where. The blinds were made/assembler in SG. It took one week to be installed from the date of measurement/deposit. The fan can be found @ Extra.

Care to share where you saw this remote controllers holder?

We're looking for one too, and the design & color of this one looks fantastic! :dribble:

Thanks!

Well you can find alot of neat stuffs from shoplesss.com.sg. I haven't order it yet as we are quite broke =(

Cheers =)

ur living hall design concepts looks awesome!

Everything seems to fit in nicely - the furniture, brick walls, lamps.. :good:

Looking fwd to your 'completed pics'!

Thank you very much, it took quite some time to find all the bits and piece them up together.. Thank you =)