Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Defelio

My Mini Mid-Century Modern Home

Louis%2BPoulsen%2BArtichoke%2Bpendant%2Blamp%2Bby%2BPoul%2BHenningsen%2B-2.jpg

Twist-lamp.jpg

BentLampTilt-i.jpg

BentLampTop-i.jpg

Missy really love this and had wanted it to be place in Svc yard but lack of space due to the clothes hanger.

llum2.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hihi. Gd taste in the stuffs u are interested in. :). Ultimately there is always a trade off btw comfort level and designs. But I think u know what u want and I also believe design is the way to go for a beautiful house u will be proud of. Even if u have young kids, I don't think we must always compromise. There are many ways to take care of the so call 'hazards'. :). So I look forward to see ur complete house. :)

Hihi. Gd taste in the stuffs u are interested in. :). Ultimately there is always a trade off btw comfort level and designs. But I think u know what u want and I also believe design is the way to go for a beautiful house u will be proud of. Even if u have young kids, I don't think we must always compromise. There are many ways to take care of the so call 'hazards'. :). So I look forward to see ur complete house. :)

Mickey M, my jaw drop and whet waaaaaaah :jawdrop: when i saw your floor plan!! Amazing curves around the place and you got that matching elica hood which i had "bio" from a magazine. Tastefully done up :yamseng:

Anything can be hazardous within a home and kids get injured especially at home. Can get those safety guards for those sharp edges from Ikea.. lol :bangwall:

Well hacking is in progress but my renovation will be reaching a stand still. I did not order my aircon early enough :bangwall: Trunking need to be laid before the rest can follow up like the false ceiling then flooring follow by carpentry. Business is so damm good(probably past few days may had spike the sales due to the hot weather 35oC+ and the new estates being ready) at *spam that they are only able to lay the trunking on 27th May! I'm so sad and piss for not ordering the aircon earlier which I also didn't expect waiting time to be so long.

0c10ff2bec78d111ce7878066df8dad1.jpg

2b93140e72be5075d1b9da6fdaf6dc13.jpg

This is the homogeneous tiles that we had chosen.

IMG_0782.jpg

Humans have all sort of weird nature/character. For example, there is this inner feeling that one would find something better, so one will not make any commitment till one deem that one had hunted enough before showing the $$$$ It's because of this reason, "We" (it should be I) have great difficulty in getting the aircon we want which *spam initially had.. It's the Samsung Mont Blanc series

mh026fbea-4217033z0.jpg

The reason why we like this so much is because of it's curves and what really attracts me is when it is switch on. The front flap opens outwards and also it has a auto roof shutter (like Transformer).

Edited by Defelio

Hi Defelio,

May I know which shop did you visited for the sofas and dining chairs? The styles suits what I am looking for! :)

Edited by abupapa

Hi Cutiecat, thank you. we had the sofa reupholster to other colours. Will post pic of it when it's ready =)

Hi,

Thanks for all the information. I am highly impressed by all your work. It is absolutely brilliant and I feel that I can use some of your ideas for renovating my own house.

:)

Edited by shanewatson709

Defelio, i'm very inspired with the multiple layout you have posted. Gives me more inspiration cause our place layout is the same as yours! can't wait to propose some layout with my ID cause we need to revise our original idea.

can i know where are some of the places you find these coffee tables from?

Hi Fairydust, think about your lifestyle and how to make it suit both you and your partners.

If your ID Is of not much help, you may wanna try my ID, he's super helpful and gives sensible suggestions and caution us if some of our ideas are way too crazy lol.

Please check out post #13+/- regarding the tables.