Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Defelio

My Mini Mid-Century Modern Home

Rightz Defelio...every piece of tedious effort u put into your home is super well-rewarded! See how it turns out now? - such an amazingly Beautiful home sweet home!

Congrats pal! :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sorry, I dun quite get it how your optic fibre cable run... I know the path... But what do u mean by under the beam???

Izzit conceal?? How to conceal in the beam??? Able to do it myself? Please advise cos i hope to conceal my cable ttoo... thanks,..

You can either get your ID to drill a hole straight through the beam to lay the conduit(with a string inside) so that it will be conceal and you can just get the opennet guys to just use the string to pull the fiber optic cable from opennet. Someone in either this forum or Jade Spring Facebook has a pic of it.

Mine was lay within the shoe cabinet along the hhs, exposed trunking under and beside the beam to the living room, within the false ceiling around my living room to the corner of the living room where the TV is, expose trunking down.

FloorPlan-1-1.jpg

Please take note that i'm taking a risk here!!! Do not blame me that if Opennet doesn't want to connect the fiber optic cable that you had pre-lay.

You can check out hardwarezone on opennet installation or the type of fiber optic cable to get.

Hey bro, I rem reading about "magnetic paint" before. Think after one coat of that and another for blackboard (?) then you can use as both magnetic board and blackboard. Not sure where to get from tho...

The fan is an expensive splurge eh? :good:

Yoz, that will be great, guess it got some metal particles within. The fan 8| lol

Hi, your optic fibre hide where? I really wish to find out... false celling??

Yup certain parts in false ceiling. Some portions are exposed. Pls refer to the reply above. :yamseng:

Rightz Defelio...every piece of tedious effort u put into your home is super well-rewarded! See how it turns out now? - such an amazingly Beautiful home sweet home!

Congrats pal! :)

Well each have their preferred style. There are others that are very beautiful which we also like very much which is Jumpstreet's and sfk7's place (his was feature in a magazine!)

:yamseng: mate

Well each have their preferred style. There are others that are very beautiful which we also like very much which is Jumpstreet's and sfk7's place (his was feature in a magazine!)

:yamseng: mate

Oh Jumpstreet's is surely one of our top personal favourites (though I yet to comment in his blog)!!!

Yes there are many Amazing homes here, yours easily qualifies to be one of such 'Elites'!

I'm not entirely sure what the brick wall is made of....

my guess is it's made of brick? :sport-smiley-004:

Hi there,

I love the brick wall of yours! What material is it made of?? What's the damage...? :dribble:

Wow Defelio, Congrats! you have a really beautiful house!

From the brick wall and wooden pillars to the choice of furnitures and electronics, everything seemed to be so well planned for and its full of character. When it comes to mid-century themed houses, jumpstreet and lieblingsg (MHT) comes to mind.. now we can definitely add you to the growing list of beautiful houses under this emerging trend! :good:

Can't wait to see more pics when the reno is fully completed! Keep it going! :yamseng:

Edited by zone23

Nice lights you got there. can share where you got it from? All from JB?

Yup mostly from JB Tampoi. You gotta check out the shops around. Got a drive through Macdonald @ the Petronas gas station, check out that stretch.

Hey can you share where you got that huge black and white photo on the living room wall from as well as the price? Thanks!

The world's famous flat pack furniture mall.. :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by Defelio