Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Defelio

My Mini Mid-Century Modern Home

Hi Defelio,

I'm currently in the midst of searching for an ID and I chanced upon your t-blog and I must say, your place is tastefully done up! Well done!

May I ask who is your ID? You mention Frevor Design in your blog but I can't seem to find any info on this ID...

Thks so much!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Defelio,

I'm currently in the midst of searching for an ID and I chanced upon your t-blog and I must say, your place is tastefully done up! Well done!

May I ask who is your ID? You mention Frevor Design in your blog but I can't seem to find any info on this ID...

Thks so much!

Hi Hyperlite, thank you. You could reach Douglas @ 97707370. :yamseng:

The world's famous flat pack furniture mall.. :sport-smiley-004:

Yep thanks for the reply! When I showed it to the miss us she immediately remembered seeing it at Ikea before heh.

Anyway your place is done up very nicely. I'm well inspired to do mine in this style after trawling through yours and Jumpstreet's threads!

Yep thanks for the reply! When I showed it to the miss us she immediately remembered seeing it at Ikea before heh.

Anyway your place is done up very nicely. I'm well inspired to do mine in this style after trawling through yours and Jumpstreet's threads!

Thank you =) . Great, I will be looking forward to seeing your T-Blog! :yamseng:

Defelio, your home nicely done and good daring move on knocking ur MBR wall off :)

Congrats!!

Hi blazing, thank you. Ok la, it depends on the size of each family, some can even merge both rooms or even all three rooms. :dribble:

Shoe cabinet on the right. The left side have storage for bigger shoes/boots/shoe boxes and drawers to acomodate socks. Forgot to take a shot of this.

kuku HDB provided me with a wrong initial floor plan showing a different opening... Thus the main door had to be flipped so that we could build this. HomeSweetHome_20110731_00123-Copy.jpg

Hi Defelio,

Can i check, you mean u flip the door?

didn know it can be done.

whats the damage like and any contractor for doing this?

Hi Defelio,

Can i check, you mean u flip the door?

didn know it can be done.

whats the damage like and any contractor for doing this?

Hi Fei, the main door open towards the household shelter, thus it was flip 180o so that it will open towards the kitchen(where I am standing to take this photo). Around $600, you can contact my ID/contractor, Douglas @ 97707370. It was his first time also for flipping a door but at least he knows what to do if you wanna do the same. :good: