Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oldskool

Blast From The Past

Gateman F10 u can install above your current door lock.

So essentially u have a manual and digital lock. Better in case the digital lock spoils.

Also can double lock on long absences eg. holiday. Normal day to day, can just leave the manual lock unlocked.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Vanessa not a prob if Sarah has them available I can take 4 of them and u can have the other 2 :)

lala glad u r having tt feel hahah tts our end objective

on another note we r looking at having digital locks installed. any of u have any recommendation? we checked w interlock and were recommended the following:

for door

Samsung 5230 (fingerprint, pin, key)

for gate

Gateman F10 (fingerprint, pin)

any advise w be helpful.

thanks!

Hi Oldskool, thanks for sharing! Btw, i am also sourcing around for a digital lock and so far Interlock is the cheapest i can find. Only problem is this...yes digital for the main door, but the gate ones look quite strange....so essentially we are still carrying around a key...i can't seem to find one of those key hides that look like a rock etc....thinking if i can find a decent one, can hide the padlock key into the herb rack along the corridor or something. :dunno:

Vanessa not a prob if Sarah has them available I can take 4 of them and u can have the other 2 :)

Hi oldskool and Vanessa,

My bro agreed to let go of the ping pong bowls!

I told him I will exchange them with child friendly bowls + cutleries for his three kids (the three messing with my chalkboard in one of the photod on my flickr).

Can I propose oldskool to get me the bowls and cutleries and Vanessa trade some old school desserts with the two bowls? :)

Fair deal?

Edited by sarah833

Hi oldskool and Vanessa,

I told him I will exchange them with child friendly bowls + cutleries for his three kids (the three messing with my chalkboard in one of the photod on my flickr).

Fair deal?

Oh cool! how do you wanna do this :)

Hi oldskool and Vanessa,

Can I propose oldskool to get me the bowls and cutleries and Vanessa trade some old school desserts with the two bowls? :)

Fair deal?

Old school desserts for the two bowls??! Hmm...i am stronger with my baking...could bake a cake...if it has to be old school desserts...can buy the dessert? :rofl:

Hi oldskool and Vanessa,

Fair deal?

sure thing! any preference for the child friendly bowls + cutleries? not too familiar where to get them though.

alternatively i can counter with a cake as well haha (i cant bake but i can get you one of your preference):)

lemme know :)

sure thing! any preference for the child friendly bowls + cutleries? not too familiar where to get them though.

alternatively i can counter with a cake as well haha (i cant bake but i can get you one of your preference):)

lemme know :)

I dont have any preference and prefer to leave the headache of buying to you haha.

i like the end product of your cement screed... how much does it cost for your floor area to get this effect?

Not sure if it will be cheaper if i first get HDB to do one level (for free) first....

old school theme cannot have digital lock la. heh

hahah give chance a bit la :)

im using the samsung one. so far so good!

thanks w consider this.

Gateman F10 u can install above your current door lock.

So essentially u have a manual and digital lock. Better in case the digital lock spoils.

Also can double lock on long absences eg. holiday. Normal day to day, can just leave the manual lock unlocked.

thanks lala

Really old school! Nice!! :))

thanks!

I dont have any preference and prefer to leave the headache of buying to you haha.

ok cool once i get it will PM u thanks!

i like the end product of your cement screed... how much does it cost for your floor area to get this effect?

Not sure if it will be cheaper if i first get HDB to do one level (for free) first....

hey ptopaz thanks.

lemme check n PM you again on this.

we let our ID handled the cement screed since we wanted to make sure we get the tone we wanted, and also to ensure it levels properly with the tiles and laminates in the kitchen and rooms respectively.

gimme sometime to get back to you. cheers.

I engaged HDB contractor to do mine and regretted it. It turned out to be very dark and rough. Now I have to get my ID to engage someone else to re-screed it with self leveling cement. Praying that I don't have hack the floor which is going to cost me another sum of $.

Anyway, if you are intending to use hdb contractor, Good to show them the color tone you want. And supervise closely!