Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SW80

Simple Home In The Green

Just finished my first appointment with HDB on 28th March 2009. Pending 2nd appointment and more ID discussion. Therefore I feel its time to start a blog to track our house renovation progress after reading T-blog for months, where I can really feel the passion and excitement from other newly wed couples. Anyway here is the floor plan as shown below.

layoutjmb.jpg

Its a 5-rm corner unit resale at 122 sqm. Photos of original house will be posted at a later time. :)

Edited by SW80

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Some photos of original house as follows (first posting):

Balcony

balconyy.jpg

Bedroom

bedroom2.jpg

Kitchen

kitchenbhz.jpg

Living room

livingroomzyu.jpg

Master bedroom

masterbedroom.jpg

More photos (2nd posting):

Store

storeo.jpg

Study corner, the area with the wooden table and chairs

studiesr.jpg

Walkway

walkways.jpg

Surrounding area

surroundings.jpg

Feel the current flat is a bit dark to my liking. Probably due to the choice of paint and flooring.

Previous owner even create a partition between the original kitchen entrance and the store to make the store bigger. :o

All the bedroom comes with those thick and bulk cloth cabinet, which I will get rid at least 2 of them during my renovation.

Overall flat condition is still ok. We will most likely keep the marble flooring at the living room, flooring for the bedroom as well as the windows.

We will spend to overhaul the kitchen, service balcony, 2 toilets, re-design master bedroom and L-box the living room.

spam chop.

At 122 sqm I must say your place is consider big for a 5 room.

You are right.. Nowadays new 5-rm flat only comes with about 110sqm.

Our initial plan is to get a 4-room but we end up getting a 5-rm instead due to it nicer flat layout.

I just realised the layout of your house is very good! MY mom would have loved it.. with a big service balcony somemore... waha

ur layout nice leh. got study room some more. found ur ID already?

Have narrowed down to 2 ID proposal. We find our ID based on recommendations from forum and friends. Hard choice to pick between the 2 really.. I hope to finalize by this week.