Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi guys

Just collected my keys. Anyone know how i can apply for cement screening. I seem to be missing that forms. And where should I submit it? to 27b?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i'm back!!

I'v moved in as of last sat!!

it was a last minute decision as i was surfing the net on fri nite and found hat 25 and 26 jan are auspicious days for me and my hubby.. if we don't take these 2 days, it will have to be 6 feb and that's chinese new year's eve!

it's nice here, reasonably quiet, though my mum's place s quieter and more exclusive. and oh yeah the hardwaokring banglas work till quite late, so you can se and sometimes hear a bit people carrying sand and stuff...

so far 3 lights at my lift lobby are borken down and my (inconsiderate) neighbour's cardboard boxes have been at my floor rubbish chute since sunday nite and no one's cleared! wonder what we pay S&C for lor.. :dribble::notti::good::P

well but oevrall it's a very convenient, albeit a little further from my office in jurong now..but i just ca back from eating at the coffeshop and NTUC shopping... :)

oh yeah and blk 27B still don't have starhub interne.. they told us to go contact HDB to request... 8|8|8|8|

now using huby's work laptop and wireless connection..

Edited by makemefly

i'm back!!

it was a last minute decision as i was surfing the net on fri nite and found hat 25 and 26 jan are auspicious days for me and my hubby.. if we don't take these 2 days, it will have to be 6 feb and that's chinese new year's eve!

it's nice here, reasonably quiet, though my mum's place s quieter and more exclusive. and oh yeah the hardwaokring banglas work till quite late, so you can se and sometimes hear a bit people carrying sand and stuff...

so far 3 lights at my lift lobby are borken down and my (inconsiderate) neighbour's cardboard boxes have been at my floor rubbish chute since sunday nite and no one's cleared! wonder what we pay S&C for lor.. :dribble::notti::good::P

well but oevrall it's a very convenient, albeit a little further from my office in jurong now..but i just ca back from eating at the coffeshop and NTUC shopping... :)

oh yeah and blk 27B still don't have starhub interne.. they told us to go contact HDB to request... 8|8|8|8|

what wireless network r u using? Wireless@SG?

i'm back!!

so far 3 lights at my lift lobby are borken down and my (inconsiderate) neighbour's cardboard boxes have been at my floor rubbish chute since sunday nite and no one's cleared! wonder what we pay S&C for lor.. !! !! !! :yamseng:

well but oevrall it's a very convenient, albeit a little further from my office in jurong now..but i just ca back from eating at the coffeshop and NTUC shopping... :D

oh yeah and blk 27B still don't have starhub interne.. they told us to go contact HDB to request... :):)8|8|

Hi. I make a mistake by waiting for HDB for following up the internet issue. Just call Starhub to come over and activate it. Pay $32.10 on the spot & U will get your internet immd. Alternatively, u can follow our neighbour advise in page 115.

Cheers,

Monkeybone

i'm back!!

Hi Makemefly, congrats on moving in! Hope everything is nice and well for u and yr family! !!

i'm back!!

so far 3 lights at my lift lobby are borken down and my (inconsiderate) neighbour's cardboard boxes have been at my floor rubbish chute since sunday nite and no one's cleared! wonder what we pay S&C for lor.. !! !! !! :yamseng:

well but oevrall it's a very convenient, albeit a little further from my office in jurong now..but i just ca back from eating at the coffeshop and NTUC shopping... :D

oh yeah and blk 27B still don't have starhub interne.. they told us to go contact HDB to request... :):)8|8|

congrats to you moving to new environment!! how's the feeling??

i suggest that you contact town council to remove the rubbish at your floor.

already there are stickers all over our outside and on the electricity/water storage doors... !! i rather they insert leaflets than to stick all over...

i'm back!!

so far 3 lights at my lift lobby are borken down and my (inconsiderate) neighbour's cardboard boxes have been at my floor rubbish chute since sunday nite and no one's cleared! wonder what we pay S&C for lor.. :notti::D:P:P

Congrats makemefly!:unsure: !!

I also moved in too yesterday.. had first official night at my new home bed :P

I will be using Singtel broadband.. but the fixed line and broadband can only come after CNY..

although have the number already :P

Btw can we visit u to take a look? :D

:(

already there are stickers all over our outside and on the electricity/water storage doors... :) i rather they insert leaflets than to stick all over...

Yup.. all around my doors also.. have to keep removing them :)

Hi,

Can i ask you all something regarding the TV show?

I bought a new sharp aqos TV. I find that the reception not good...the picture not so clear..especiallly channel 5 & 8...However, U channel are good...

So, is it my TV or it is common problem for LCD TV?

Thank you and Regards.

Hey Simpleboi,

When u apply the singnet one? We still deciding on singnet or starhub.. Hubby want apply cable tv and broadband, but i wanted to get the singnet mio service, so trying to see which one better value.. !!

Hi,

Can i ask you all something regarding the TV show?

I bought a new sharp aqos TV. I find that the reception not good...the picture not so clear..especiallly channel 5 & 8...However, U channel are good...

So, is it my TV or it is common problem for LCD TV?

Thank you and Regards.

i'm having same probs too! both my sony & toshiba got lousy reception too.. but mine slightly diff.. as in only ch5 r better.. others all CMI.. :notti:

Edited by xlan

Hey Simpleboi,

When u apply the singnet one? We still deciding on singnet or starhub.. Hubby want apply cable tv and broadband, but i wanted to get the singnet mio service, so trying to see which one better value.. :P

Hi binzz,

I applied it yesterday after moving house 8|

I got the singnet 2-in-1 promotion with the free laptop one.. 10 MBPS.. coz wanted a laptop.. as will not be moving my desktop over :P Also singnet broadband more stable :notti:

However, the monthly fee is high, $108 for 13 months :lol:

May be applying for starhub cable tv but not confirm yet.. :P I didn't get the MIO Tv.. coz think the channels dun seem gd :P

Think it depends on what u need and want and how much too 8|