Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

hi applefreak..

went to my nest today to meet the ID, electrician n air-con guy.. was late for 30mins.. ID said actually window guy was here to measure our windows but left coz he got appt elsewhere :D ID nv said window guy coming lor ;)

gonna move quite a no. of electrical points and adding additional tel pt. :deal: need to hide air-con trunking also, so need to box up some of the wall :good: adding additional kitchen cabinets :bow: total bill $2.7k extra :P:):) so i sacrificed my pebble wash at the balcony :P otherwise no blum system for my kitchen. heng i save $2.4k from not changing my wall tiles. else really broke like mad.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wow your reno bill is getting higher and higher by the day

if me dun know go where and find the money :unsure:

tomorrow me meeting patrick also

think he will take some measurements then give me a final quote

so sad didn't strike lottery today

hopefully tomorrow my dream will come true

if not then got to settle for a cheaper sink liao

wonder what is my final bill for renovation...

Edited by applefreak

wow your reno bill is getting higher and higher by the day

if me dun know go where and find the money :unsure:

tomorrow me meeting patrick also

think he will take some measurements then give me a final quote

so sad didn't strike lottery today

hopefully tomorrow my dream will come true

if not then got to settle for a cheaper sink liao

wonder what is my final bill for renovation...

I also no touch but tomorrow sure open... :dunno: : then we celebrate.. :unsure:

some pix of my defects

corroded scv point

IMG_1609.jpg

green door lock

IMG_1610.jpg

skirting? or the lack of

IMG_1606.jpg

mi also nv strike tonite... :unsure:

ur unit really is in a worse state than mine :dunno::unsure::notti: my SCV pt wasn't change although i complained dat it was rusty. Ms Ng said unless it's spoilt, otherwise it'll nt be replaced :P my ID's quotation oni includes shifting SCV pt but nt changing 8| considering to pay the electrician to change a new one :notti:

i think it's bcoz your unit was selected as the vacant showroom so they did some touch up to it. or maybe your unit was selected bcoz it's in the 'best' condition amongst the remaining units !!

tonight didn't strike lottery too, so sad !!

does that mean i should not buy my dream sink?

now looking all around for lobang to buy that sink at a lower price

anyone got lobang for blanco sinks?

i will make a lot of noise until she changes all the tv points

and the tiles and the WCs

me toooooooooooo...sad.. !! but got TOTO tomorrow.. !! but than.. maybe save up the $$ can spend on reno instead..haha

i think it's bcoz your unit was selected as the vacant showroom so they did some touch up to it. or maybe your unit was selected bcoz it's in the 'best' condition amongst the remaining units !!

tonight didn't strike lottery too, so sad !!

does that mean i should not buy my dream sink?

now looking all around for lobang to buy that sink at a lower price

anyone got lobang for blanco sinks?

i will make a lot of noise until she changes all the tv points

and the tiles and the WCs

tink mine was the sample unit bcoz the unit next to the showroom was already taken up and someone staying there liao.

tonite also nv strike 4D !!

my HB said if the SCV point really can't work den we change, otherwise juz stick to the old ones.

tink u got hope for the tiles... as for WCs, they'll not change, oni ask plumber to fix. same goes for the TV point, no spoill no change, rusty also no use.

got one forummer say that they list the WCs as a defect coz the masking tape mark cannot be remove so the TO changed the WC for them. so i'm going to use the same thing and ask Ng to change for me. hopefully can lah

the tiles faded until dunno like what liao

if they hack for me then will ask them to remove the balcony sliding door coz doing windows for the balcony anyway.

met up with patrick today, very happy with him coz although the amount i plan to spend is very little, but he gave a lot of opinion and practical suggestions. if his final quote is within my budget, most prob will go with him liao. but he make it very clear that if i want an L-shaped kitchen got to sacrifice my breakfast table. so in the end most prob i will end up with a galley style kitchen !!

got one forummer say that they list the WCs as a defect coz the masking tape mark cannot be remove so the TO changed the WC for them. so i'm going to use the same thing and ask Ng to change for me. hopefully can lah

if they hack for me then will ask them to remove the balcony sliding door coz doing windows for the balcony anyway.

met up with patrick today, very happy with him coz although the amount i plan to spend is very little, but he gave a lot of opinion and practical suggestions. if his final quote is within my budget, most prob will go with him liao. but he make it very clear that if i want an L-shaped kitchen got to sacrifice my breakfast table. so in the end most prob i will end up with a galley style kitchen :(

cheer up....it's like that one...we can't possibly do up everything unless we have unlimited budget.... :deal:

No choice...we have to prioritise what we want most and some of the items we have no choice but to drop them.... ;)

I thought over for very long time to give up the idea of hacking my toilets...haha... :dunno:

Edited by ah_kiat

sigh... so tempted to get some illegal workers and hack the HHS

it's really restricting the space of my kitchen. so envy pple with the HHS elsewhere can do open concept kitchen or hack the whole place

now no choice lah, galley style so be it

hopefully it'll not be so bad afterall...

will be taking india granite for my cabinet top though, make it up for my losing the L-shaped kitchen :dunno:

met up with patrick today, very happy with him coz although the amount i plan to spend is very little, but he gave a lot of opinion and practical suggestions. if his final quote is within my budget, most prob will go with him liao. but he make it very clear that if i want an L-shaped kitchen got to sacrifice my breakfast table. so in the end most prob i will end up with a galley style kitchen :sport-smiley-004:

i also used the same excused but the TO still managed to get the plumber to clean it off. mine no stain liao leh. but anyway, i'm changing it both WCs. so watever taps dat has been changed, i've told my ID to remove n keep for mi. can pass to my sis to use when taps are spoilt. no need to waste $$ buy new ones to change :sport-smiley-004:

oh, u wan to remove the balcony door to extend ur living room?

Hopefully your sister will use it soon 'cos such things cannot be kept...a friend kept hers for 5 years before passing it to me...but the tap had little black spots and the plastic and rubber stuff were brittle. But, I think the plumber should be able to find replacements for the plastic and rubber stuff at hardware stores though. :sport-smiley-004:

Hopefully your sister will use it soon 'cos such things cannot be kept...a friend kept hers for 5 years before passing it to me...but the tap had little black spots and the plastic and rubber stuff were brittle. But, I think the plumber should be able to find replacements for the plastic and rubber stuff at hardware stores though. :sport-smiley-004:

should be no prob ba.. the ones dat i told my ID to remove all brand new coz the plumber from HDB juz changed it the previous weeks. the taps at my sis place beri old liao, can change already. hopefully she can make use of it. :sport-smiley-004: